What's new

Indian Missiles - News, Developments, Tests, and Discussions

Every missile has a Conical head and a cylindrical body,Perhaps Flaps to Increase its Manuverability.... Metal Inside it matters....

sir why you reply to a person who feel shame to use his own country flag

Well the Astras Engine has undergone some real nice changes...If you compare the old smoky engines to the new engines seems like the combustion is complete. And the Astra uses the the R 77 seeker i guess. What happened to our own radar seeker? Anyone has any idea?

Well the Astras Engine has undergone some real nice changes...If you compare the old smoky engines to the new engines seems like the combustion is complete. And the Astra uses the the R 77 seeker i guess. What happened to our own radar seeker? Anyone has any idea?

ur guessing but not sure on which seeker it uses can u provide a link

Why are you guessing??? there is nothing there. But don't worry International consortium help is sought, hopefully some will dump an excess one.

Here you don't need to guess; Matra =~Astra, even the name is borrowed.

Why are you guessing??? there is nothing there. But don't worry International consortium help is sought, hopefully some will dump an excess one.

Here you don't need to guess; Matra =~Astra, even the name is borrowed.

PA031923.JPG

I think its high time u should be banned :tdown:

Last edited:
I don't know what is more appalling.

Titanium's personal jihad or Indian posters lack of knowledge in refuting him.

Yes, one way of easiest way to silence, when presented with evidence.:disagree:

Mate you have no evidence, whenever someone disagrees with you, you come up with century old articles that don't even say anything and when people provide solid refuting points you just say bla bla off topic.

Is there any arguing with you?

I think its high time u should be banned :tdown:

Mate you have no evidence, whenever someone disagrees with you, you come up with century old articles that don't even say anything and when people provide solid refuting points you just say bla bla off topic.

Is there any arguing with you?

Our chinese friend seems to be little upset:cheesy:

Evidence of what?? Open your eyes, you will see, but then again why would you do elaborate impersonation:china:

Our chinese friend seems to be little upset:cheesy:

Evidence of what?? Open your eyes, you will see, but then again why would you do elaborate impersonation:china:

That's exaclty what I would request to you!

Matra Super 530:

missil_super530.jpg

Replaces by MICA:

And this is the way Astra looks:

You simply can't be really so biased to not see the obvious differences in size, or design of the fins.

What would you call this then?

SD-10/PL-12:

AIM 120C AMRAAM:

The Hindu : National : Nag hits target in three seconds after launch

Nag hits target in three seconds after launch

Y. Mallikarjun

Proves its capability of engaging a target at a close range of 500 metres

PHOTO COURTESY: DRDL

A Nag missile being test-fired at the Army's Field Firing Range at Shamirpet, near Hyderabad, on Sunday —

HYDERABAD: Anti-tank guided missile Nag on Sunday successfully destroyed the target in three seconds after its launch from a Nag missile carrier (Namica), Nag Project Director S.S. Mishra told TheHindu.

Defence Research and Development Organisation's Chief Controller (Missile Systems) K. Shekhar, DRDL director and programme director of Integrated Guided Missile Development Programme P. Venugopalan and personnel from of the office of the Director General of Mechanised Forces were present during the test-firing.

The test-firing proved the missile's capability of engaging a target at a close range of 500 metres. It was fired around 11 a.m. in the Army's Field Firing Range at Shamirpet, near here, by scientists of the Defence Research and Development Laboratory

Proving short range capability was one of the “Qualitative Requirements” (QRs) from the Army.

Final trial in July

The Nag is equipped with (IIR) Imaging Infra-red seeker and a highly potent tandem HEAT (high explosive anti-tank) warhead. The day-and-night third generation missile with top-attack capability has a maximum range of four km. It is expected to be inducted by the Army after conducting final validation trials in the deserts of Rajasthan next month.. Mr. Mishra said as many as seven missiles would be flight-tested during the July trials. Certain improvements suggested by the Army in connection with the operation of the Namica were carried out for validation trials.

During the user trials in Rajasthan in the winter of 2008 and summer of 2009, the missile conclusively established its K-Kill efficacy (capability to kill) against both stationary and moving targets. The missile carrier's ruggedness was also proved during extensive transportation trials.

That's exaclty what I would request to you!

Matra Super 530:

Replaces by MICA:

And this is the way Astra looks:

You simply can't be really so biased to not see the obvious differences in size, or design of the fins.

What are you trying to tell, that you copied Mica, instead of Matra???:rofl::rofl:

Serious issues here, Imean serious inferiority complex running.
What would you call this then?

SD-10/PL-12:

AIM 120C AMRAAM:

Again, :wave:

Back
Top Bottom