What's new

Indian Missiles - News, Developments, Tests, and Discussions

The moment Pakistan had conducted two tests, I knew India would follow for sure. If Pakistan had conducted one test, that might have been tolerated but two missiles tested the same day tests and reaction of Indian media after that was demanding India to do something. Good for Indian defense and Indian audience I hope.

Its the other way around sir

The moment Pakistan had conducted two tests, I knew India would follow for sure. If Pakistan had conducted one test, that might have been tolerated but two missiles tested the same day tests and reaction of Indian media after that was demanding India to do something. Good for Indian defense and Indian audience I hope.

I think the thing is opposite. India tested many missiles in last six months, many times more than Pakistan. Indian tests were fixed before as they were needed for crucial validation by the Strategic Forces Command. Waiting for mid-course BMD test in June/July. :smitten:

Agni-II.jpg

images

Last edited:
^^^^^ The colour of missile is different and it seems not to have paint recently. Looks like they tested the missile from Army inventory at random not specifically fabricated for this test flight..

Well done !!

^^^^^ The colour of missile is different and it seems not to have paint recently. Looks like they tested the missile from Army inventory at random not specifically fabricated for this test flight..

Well done !!

well said dude. The missile was selected at random from the missiles inducted into the SFC. Great job DRDO. :cheers:

Last edited:

Well done !!

Yes, since it is the army testing it, the missile wasn't chosen specially. It was just a random missiles out of the inventory.

The paint job is awesome.

The re-entry vehicle is not painted, its composites to handle the increased pressure and high temperatures. I also expect some rcs reducing elements.

it was actually a morale booster for Indin Armed forces..

After the last failure in night trials , it is a must win situation for our stragetic force command as well as DRDO and they made it perfect ...

The reports said that the launch was via a rail mobile system. Is it only me who cannot make that out?

We need to do more tests of this missile to check its reliability..two of this missiles user trial has been failure if i am not wrong..just wait to 2-3 tests .

Back
Top Bottom