What's new

Indian Missiles - News, Developments, Tests, and Discussions

2 tests.. hope agni-3 also get a successful test result

yes it has to be successful for India to stand a chance in this competitive world

I also read that source but did't find now

Lets see.... If we test Agni-III today itself this will make history. India never did it except for Astra AAM and BMD. We need Agni-III faster... we need it more than Agni-II.

Lets see.... If we test Agni-III today itself this will make history. India never did it except for Astra AAM and BMD. We need Agni-III faster... we need it more than Agni-II
Damn AM searching the source... I read it somewhere.

Sorry guys I think it is Printing mistake from the local news paper.
They have given it as AGNI-III and in the content intermediate range ballistic missile with range of 2000 kms. They r talking about the Agni-II version. Again Sorry guys

Guys you broke my hart.......
I was dreaming toooooo many good news coming today for me..:cheers:
my wife just gave birth to a baby boy. i am a father now:smitten:

CONGRATS MAN................................

by the way what r u doing in defense forum now...:disagree:

Guys you broke my hart.......
I was dreaming toooooo many good news coming today for me..
my wife just gave birth to a baby boy. i am a father now
Am really sorry sir My bad. I thought of sharing it as I was so Happy to hear it.
Any how Congs sir.... Ya what r u doing now in this forum now... I think we All should kick him to the hospital now.........

just tence & playing with my N 97.
though couldnt do anything than that.

The moment Pakistan had conducted two tests, I knew India would follow for sure. If Pakistan had conducted one test, that might have been tolerated but two missiles tested the same day tests and reaction of Indian media after that was demanding India to do something. Good for Indian defense and Indian audience I hope.

Back
Top Bottom