What's new

Indian Missiles - News, Developments, Tests, and Discussions

hahhahaha exactly thats why US kick of u aside and provide us more 14 F16 and also agree for Nuclear Deal + 20 Cobra Gunships including missiles lol!

Keep dreaming urself that US listen ur BS! :rofl:

Who exactly wants them to listen to us, We just need a reason to kick out there F-16 and F-18 from Our MRCA deal.... This is a higher game which you will not understand, if you would have understood this simple stuff, pakistans foreign policy would have been better..lol...

WE have no prob with your aircrafts, especially when its F-16...... :lol: , And when did USA agree for a nuke deal with you?

Who exactly wants them to listen to us, We just need a reason to kick out there F-16 and F-18 from Our MRCA deal.... This is a higher game which you will not understand, if you would have understood this simple stuff, pakistans foreign policy would have been better..lol...

WE have no prob with your aircrafts, especially when its F-16...... :lol: , And when did USA agree for a nuke deal with you?

Better to watch and read international media news rather watching and listening only Indian meda channels and news paper llol :azn:

maybe its give ur more updates about ur country real information xpect Military hardware buying and only Mumbai Dehli news might be you know rest of country situation lol anyway! good luck india "us usual" lol

Better to watch and read international media news rather watching and listening only Indian meda channels and news paper llol :azn:

maybe its give ur more updates about ur country real information xpect Military hardware buying and only Mumbai Dehli news might be you know rest of country situation lol anyway! good luck india "us usual" lol

Our media is the only media in the world which exposes every thing about our Country, even if its good or bad... Unlike other medias, So our media is more credible than any.....

Now I will tell you which is the best... NDTV,times Now and CNN IBN, rest are BS.....

Now why did we get on to this, you are good at derailing the topic MR, so Yes, we are far more inferior than the superpower pakistan.. I guess You must be happy, this must be enough for u to sleep peacefully today

Our media is the only media in the world which exposes every thing about our Country, even if its good or bad... Unlike other medias, So our media is more credible than any.....

Now I will tell you which is the best... NDTV,times Now and CNN IBN, rest are BS.....

Now why did we get on to this, you are good at derailing the topic MR, so Yes, we are far more inferior than the superpower pakistan.. I guess You must be happy, this must be enough for u to sleep peacefully today

lol thats what i said your media only showing bad and "GOOD" both of your country but always show "BAD" about your neighbours ... gota point baby ? LOL

anyway carryon your "Real topic"

lol thats what i said your media only showing bad and "GOOD" both of your country but always show "BAD" about your neighbours ... gota point baby ? LOL

If our neigbours have anything good to show, we would definitely show, could u say what good our neighbour has which is worth showing? .. Well we havent seen anything good to the world happening from our so called neighbouring country....

hahhahaha exactly thats why US kick of u aside and provide us more 14 F16 and also agree for Nuclear Deal + 20 Cobra Gunships including missiles lol!

Keep dreaming urself that US listen ur BS! :rofl:

wow .. 14 F-16's, nuclear deal, 20 cobra gunships ..

You will now need some tents to keep all of these stuff protected from terrorists, india can provide that .. atleast you dont have to go Washington to beg for those .. or Made in China ?? :agree:

Live long and prosper \\//

Last edited:
Some pictures relating to the recent tests :cheers:

:toast_sign: no matter what ppl say success or failure its still a by product of all those hard working Scientists and engineers.

wow .. 14 F-16's, nuclear deal, 20 cobra gunships ..

You will now need some tents to keep all of these stuff protected from terrorists, india can provide that .. atleast you dont have to go Washington to beg for those .. or Made in China ?? :agree:

Dont make new profile lol we know Indian members here lol

About your protected terrorists lol first provide good stuff for your own people thn spend on Afghanistan and other countries lol!

About your protected terrorists lol first provide good stuff for your own people thn spend on Afghanistan and other countries lol!

There is nothing to Lol about, we provide what we can to the world, atleast we are capable enough to give aid than receiving aid from others In the name of terrorism.....

the world knows who is supporting terrorism....There is nothing to debate who created taliban, as your head of the state zardari by himslef told it was By ISI , and was a strategic asset to destabilize India, If at all we turned them against you by what you claim, Its your mis management issue...

Having said that someone made new profile you already know shows you know nothing .. Since this is my 7th post.

Regarding spending in Afganistan etc .. its a political noose to keep check on someone who doesn't know how to behave.

If you ask politely you may also get a $bn or two .. and ofcourse few more new tents .. :lol:

hahahha roona tu asay he machatay hoo! jab pakistan 14 F16 aur ziada laylay yaan Drone denay ke America baat karlay tu Isreal kay pichwaray may ja kar uska nappy may guns kar kahtay ho "PLZZ INKO NA DOO"

llolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hahahha ful off BS! when talk about!

India go for 126 MMRCA but when Pakistan go for 18 F16 (India Start Crying as usual)
India go for Nuclear sub AWACS etc but when Pakistan ask about Drone (India Start Crying as usual)

Thats ur india ?? you want to fight with those who fight with just GUN ??? ahahaha

super duper India missile tech super duper airforce super duper navy lol and still u r 100 times thinking before surgical strike .....

HAHAHHAHAHAA

Keep dreaming urself that US listen ur BS!
Civil Nuke Deal

I Wanna those....... wa wa wa
Who Went after the civil nuke deal??????????

Better to watch and read international media news rather watching and listening only Indian meda channels and news paper llol

I didnt know that ..... Can u please provide the information

anyway carryon your "Real topic"
And Pakistan Media Reports only the good news about INDIA
91df162806ed898486a656e67731a1dd.gif

Back
Top Bottom