What's new

Indian missile specifications at a glance

Ok
But The original question by me was that if we can develop IIR Seeker for Nag Missile then why we need foreign collaboration for AD-2

Because they are different. I think in recent years India has made quite advancement in IR seeker technologies. Current DRDO Technofocus has some details. An IIR seeker for ABM is much more powerful with much longer ranges.

Brilliant thread by Kinetic and impressive way to handling the queries with valid and logical points. Kinetic please maintain the flow of information to us. Keep posting. :tup:

Brilliant thread by Kinetic and impressive way to handling the queries with valid and logical points. Kinetic please maintain the flow of information to us. Keep posting. :tup:

Thanks bro. I created the thread for near proper and short info on Indian missile systems. Feeling great that you liked it.

LRCM

Type: Multi-platform supersonic long range cruise missile (surface to surface, Air to surface, anti-ship)
Range: 1000 km
Speed: Mach 3.2
Payload: ?
Warhead: conventional and nuclear
Propulsion: Ramjet
Guidance: ?
Features: Variable nozzle system, airframe integrated air intakes, air cooled combustor

Thanks bro. I created the thread for near proper and short info on Indian missile systems. Feeling great that you liked it.

LRCM

Type: Multi-platform supersonic long range cruise missile (surface to surface, Air to surface, anti-ship)
Range: 1000 km
Speed: Mach 3.2
Propulsion: Ramjet
Features: Variable nozzle system, airframe integrated air intakes, air cooled combustor

Sir

kindly confirm speed it is Nirbhay and subsonic. speed can't be 3,2 mach

Sir

kindly confirm speed it is Nirbhay and subsonic. speed can't be 3,2 mach

Mate it is not Nirbhay. DRDO is developing another supersonic long range cruise missile specially for future nuclear strike capability. Nirbhay is another missile with greater range.

sir prithvi data not there.
good kinetic sir

Thanks. I wanted to add one by one, it takes time to collect the data. Prithvi will be added shortly.

Nirbhay

Type: Subsonic long range cruise missile
Range: 1000-1500 km
Speed: Mach 0.7
Propulsion: Turbofan
Features: Low cost, long range, terrain hugging

Mate it is not Nirbhay. DRDO is developing another supersonic long range cruise missile specially for future nuclear strike capability. Nirbhay is another missile with greater range.

Thanks. I wanted to add one by one, it takes time to collect the data. Prithvi will be added shortly.

Thanks v much. I heard and read LRCM used for Nirbhay. any source of LRCM with hypersonic spped.

thanks waiting for prithvis.

Voo ...

Kinetic going XiniX....

Nice informative thread , learned a few more things..

Thank you very much Xinix, Spark and Firemaster. i will update it whenever I am free, quite busy cause of work pressure.

Back
Top Bottom