What's new

Indian missile specifications at a glance

All those missiles mentioned above.............How many of them are really tested and adopted by military in real time and how many are just on paper work.........and how manys are tested by third observers that those are really functional and accurate.??????

All of your answer is given in the specs except for your burning syndrome. Here is my answer aviod such thread as they give too much burn. lol

Who will be this third observer? :lol:

MALIK USMAN U MUST HAVE ASKED THEM THAT........DO THEY WORK? I MEAN CAN THEY FLY AS WE SEE ON U TUBE HOW SUCESSFUL THEIR MISSILES ARE?

Mr. loin, no country's missile project is 100% success. So do not think about it as you do not have anything like this. take this chinese burn medicine which is also 100% effective... :P

9841CD0C.jpg

PDV

Type: midcourse anti-ballistic missile interceptor
Length: 9.5 m
Warhead: kinetic kill vehicle (KKV) with divert thrusters
Altitude of interception: 150 km
Guidance: INS, midcourse update and IIR terminal seeker on the KKV
Seeker: Imaging Infra Red (IIR)
Propulsion stages: Solid rocket motor and KKV.
Launcher: canister mounted road mobile TEL
Feature: Many new features including IIR seeker to destroy ballistic missiles in space

Akash mk1

Type: surface to air missile
Length: 5.7 m
Warhead: Digital proximity fuse is coupled with a 55 kg pre-fragmented warhead
Range: 25-30 km
Altitude of interception: 18 km
Guidance: Command guidance
Propulsion stages: Integrated solid ramjet engine
Launcher: road mobile TEL and tracked vehicle
Targets: Aircrafts, cruise missiles, helicopters and UAVs
Feature: Full digital system, Multi target engagement, fully automatic operation, ECCM, integrated IFF, all the way thrusting, C4I network, totally mobile system

i have already opened thread INDIAN CRUISE and BALLISTIC MISSILE ARSENAL

you can visit it and post there

@ Kinetic, Great job, bro!

I know how hard it is to collate such huge info!

Seeing you after long time dude. Thanks. :)

A query, though; Is PDV going to be canisterised?
Most probably yes, PDV will be a canister like AAD or Shaurya. For this I do not have any source but yes all future Indian missiles will be canisterised.

All of your answer is given in the specs except for your burning syndrome. Here is my answer aviod such thread as they give too much burn. lol

Mr. loin, no country's missile project is 100% success. So do not think about it as you do not have anything like this. take this chinese burn medicine which is also 100% effective... :P

9841CD0C.jpg

it seems ur some body part has burnt........anyway u r right missile systems are not effective............but none is such pathetic also as yours.........so u need this cream alot more than me and i dont trust your manufactured medicine

alpha loin this thread is not for you to troll....its just like a tabloid containing information....so just buzz off
i just also added an other important piece of information which u might have missed otherwise....

9841CD0C.jpg

Hahaha how did you find this:rofl:

it seems ur some body part has burnt........anyway u r right missile systems are not effective............but none is such pathetic also as yours.........so u need this cream alot more than me and i dont trust your manufactured medicine

I know you only trust chinese manufactured medicine not even own one. lol when someone cannot do something they try to ridicule others but forget that they do not have anything close to it, thus burning. and you came to this thread as a result of that.

Hahaha how did you find this:rofl:

I was rite. he even forget indian, he even do not trust pakistani medicine, so the best of the best... chinese. lol

I know you only trust chinese manufactured medicine not even own one. when someone cannot do something they try to ridicule others but forget that they do not have anything close to it, thus burning. and you came to this thread as a result of that.

Why adding salts to his burns:lol:

great work kinetic and every other who has contributed to this thread.

can anyone please give the range coverage diagram of indian missils/

Back
Top Bottom