What's new

Indian minister points finger at hindu Terrorist for Mumbai attack

what really surprises me is that india expects everyone to believe that those held responsible for the mumbai attacks were pakistanis and yet they have no evidence and have neither displayed any
india should really grow up and stop handling the situation so immaturely :tsk:

Indian govt shouldnt scare for truth here. They should order a high level enquiry into this issues. Internal forces might have misused the situation for their befinit. But the main point from indian govt is terrors are from pakistan are involved in this. and pak should react to the situation. Govt not going too much attension for Anthuley as it deviates the subject of concern. No one believes the terros are internal or hindu. But even I doubt kurkury's death being BJP worker myself

Of course Hindu radicals are not involved because you are a BJP worker yourself says it all, the point I am trying to make is that no evidence has been presented to the Pakistan government on the other hand Pranab is saying more than enough evidence has been presented then why is Interpols chief has come to help in the investigation to identify the culprits?

There are many reports on the three top officers killed in Mumbai attacks

Antulay said "who sent Karkare " to the shoot out site? expressing possibility of forces behind his death.

Shiv Sena said "who removed AK 47" from ACP Salaskar's possession ?

Top leaders never cared to ask who send Kamathe to the attack site?

Point to ponder is initial reports of shootout at Leopald cafe was said to be of some gang war.

what crap is this? i mean antulay shot off his mouth to try and win "muslim" votes as he knows congress is finished in next gen ekections coz of terror issues, so atleast if they raise communal bogey, the muslims will come and vote out in masses pro congress and hindus being lazy that they are wont at all and congress comes back to power. that is why inspite of congress distancing itself from his comments they have nt taken any action against him. bloody typical politics ......

I rem in NE in CI grid post successful ops sometimes all officers of unit concerned would travel in one veh AGAINST orders or in case of crises (as in this case) would go immediately in whatever they could and this was one crisis which these brave and true officers didnt care for protocol and went from CST following the terrorists to Cama Hospital ....... bloody bugger should be shot .......

He has submitted redignation and left it to the High command to decide. He himself doesn't have conscience but is depending on other peoples conscience, what a retard this guy is.

So till resignation is accepted he continues to hold the post.

Indian minorities minister has the last laugh

* Govt says no conspiracy, Antulay says no apology
* Opposition walks out against minister ‘whose stance made him hero in Pakistan’

By Iftikhar Gilani

NEW DELHI: Indian Minority Affairs Minister Abdul Rehman Antulay was neither sacked nor made to apologise for his controversial remarks that the killing of Mumbai Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) chief Hemant Karkare in last month’s terror attacks must be probed.

The Indian parliament ended its session on a bitter note, with both the Houses seeing repeated adjournments because of opposition uproar. Taking advantage of the pandemonium, members from the Left underscored a nationwide insurance workers’ strike, and the government pushed through nine bills without debate.

A cheerful Antulay – the 79-year-old former Maharashtra chief minister – taunted the BJP-Shiv Sena combine they would have to touch his feet to seek his resignation from the government or touch the feet of the prime minister to sack him.

“I am more loyal to my country than the people who accused me of being anti-national. If I am Pakistani, no one is loyal. I am not an ISI agent. My loyalty for my own country cannot be questioned. I am a Muslim but an Indian first. Neither I, nor any Indian, will doubt that Karkare was killed by the terrorists,” Antulay said.

“My doubts are cleared and hence no need of further probe,” he told reporters, rushing out of the Parliament House after Home Minister P Chidambaram partly read and then tabled a statement on behalf of the government in the lower House, Lok Sabha, because of the chaos. The same statement was later laid in the upper House, Rajya Sabha, amid similar chaos.

Chidambaram’s statement that “there is no truth whatsoever in the suspicion that there was a conspiracy to eliminate Karkare or others” prompted Antulay to assert that he had never talked of a ‘conspiracy’. He rejected a suggestion that he was retracting his earlier remarks to help the Congress that is unable to sack him as a minister because of the vote bank politics.

Opposition leader Lal Krishna Advani, who was given a copy of Chidambaram’s statement in advance in line with the parliamentary practice, accused the government of violating its promise that it would make a statement on Antulay’s comment.

He led an opposition alliance walkout in protest against “protecting a minister who is taking a stance that made him a hero in Pakistan”. But the BJP and Shiv Sena members returned shortly afterwards, shouting slogans and creating a chaos that forced Speaker Somnath Chatterjee to direct Chidambaram to read the statement and adjourn the House.

The BJP was angry at the indirect dig the minister made on Advani and other party leaders questioning Karkare’s probe into the September 29 Malegaon bombing. Its spokeswoman Sushma Swaraj told reporters her party would honour its staunch opponent Karkare because he had become a martyr.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Indian minorities minister has the last laugh
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan
Indian secularism and democratisation of governance - something you can never experiance.

Inspite of his outburst

No seperate probe ordered.
PM says:To make mistakes is human [His actual words: To err is human]
Home minister:
There is absolutely no evidence to support claims that the three officers died as a result of any conspiracy other than the terrosist attack in Mumbai

What would the apology of a Minority Affairs Minister achieve? in matters of National security

He doesn't formulate India's foreign policy or preside over the meetings of the Defence and home ministries of the country

What has he achieved?

Let him have his 15-minutes of fame at the fag end of his 50 years of unremarkable political career.

At least now jornalist are interviewing him. Showing him on TV

If it lets him feel important let him

Knowing the true worth of the facade that your democratic and secular democracy is, Pakistanis would never like to experience it anyway. By the way, we have also seen how your democratic fascist leaders were shouting and bickering against the lone warrior in assembly and it speaks a lot about the character of your democracy. Don't educate us on whether his opinion matters or not because we know that he is from Maharashtra and has held top position there...... do you disagree????????

And to those people who say that Antulay did it to win muslim vote and congress did not remove him for vote bank, my question would be that doesn't it indicate that muslims think karkare's murder was a conspiracy???? hence all this talk done to win over their votes.... and you are trying to tell us that all indians think this was not a conspiracy..... or is it that you dont consider your muslims as indians???????

Let him have his 15-minutes of fame at the fag end of his 50 years of unremarkable political career.

At least now jornalist are interviewing him. Showing him on TV

If it lets him feel important let him.

Ofcourse, i would even recommend Pakistani media to interview him and broadcast it world wide to show the true worth of indian propaganda. GOP should even encourage world media to air his views frequently to make its case infront of the world............. You are damn right, he is important coz he speaks for the minorities of India, doesn't he????? if he did not, then he should have been removed.:cheers:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom