What's new

Indian minister points finger at hindu Terrorist for Mumbai attack

Would you care to support your statement with a valid non-Pakistani link

Afterall if the U.N takes a decision of refusal, its has got to be reported by every major newspaper

Hey, if you are here to get proofs from authentic schizoid Indian media sources, you are at a wrong place.......... Care to read the name of the forum....... stop this nonsense and go to *** SHAKE forum of yours to bask yourself in right wing Hindu propaganda.

Dont make claims about something that you don't know..... for your information JUD has not been banned because of Indian "proof" regarding role in mumbai instead on the basis of evidence that it was working as a front for LeT..... and oh by the way, that evidence of your government won't stand scrutiny in a court of law and it was merely the wave of sympathy generated in the wake of incident that allowed India to get it through, plus not to forget the tacit approval by Pakistan which allowed China to vote in its favor. Rest assured, next time Indians bring up anymore name, it will be outrightly vetoed.

When somebody speaks in a manner that defies evidences put in front of him, such people are never put in any position of power to form policy decisions of the country.

Mr. Antulay's statement are not supported by even one bit of evidence. Pakistan's desire to believe Mr. Antulay is an effort by Pakistan to live in denial of the ground realities of the country.

So much for the freedom of expression in the paragon of secular democratic country ....... Not even a government minister is allowed to express his opinion only because it goes against the well planned propanganda campaign. Now, in case it's difficult for you to digest, may i clarify that investigation is the subject of intelligence agencies based on the direction provided by the government. Its not Anatulay's job to search for evidence, he has indicated a possibility which should now be seriously investigated after all he was a government minister when he made this claim.....And if he doesn't agree with the crafted evidence, he has all the right to do so and demand investigation from a different angle even if he was not a minister...... heck even a common person can make this demand. If this is the treatment of a minister, i wonder what a common man will face if he makes the demand.... right wing media frenzy against Arundhita Roy is a case in point.

Living in denial of ground realities..... :lol: I'm afraid that its the opposite of what you say.... its india which is sitting on the ticking time bomb of persecuted minorities........ it may require only one spark..... support by Rushdie could be it..... or may be more will be required.

Typical thread where Title poster changes the title to his views.

He does care to read Minister's statements

His statement created controversy he has finally resigned, Even Mulsim forums demanded his ouster.

Muslim forum demands Antulay's resignation

Of course, when even the people suspected of dubious loyalties do that, it becomes writing on the wall, doesn't it?????????:lol:

good for him. but i heard he was
Pakistani's ill-treated a 70-year old man. how can a God-fearing Pakistani treat a 70-year old man in this manner

Since when Indians started feeling sympathy with "terrorists" as you may call this dead man if he belonged to LeT?

But I can figure out you are badly infested with trolling disease. I do not wish to bring ill-treatment of weak and elderly people as well as young Indians by God-fearing Indians because this forum advice us not feed the trolls-----

How can you laugh at the death of a 70-year old man who died in this manner.

:rofl: Are you naive enough not to figure out the pun was intended at UN or the old man.

But JuD is very much alive and intrinsically involved in the acts of terror carried out by Pakistani citizens

JuD is not involved in any act of terror if India is blaming own acts of terror on others every time no one can help the paranoids.

You seem to conviniently forget the fact that Amar Singh:rofl: of Faridkot was apprehended at the CST station the very night this terrorist act started. His interrogation began after that and only then did India accuse Pakistan of being complicit in this terrosist strike.
The news of Pakistan being involved this terrorist strike appeared in the News at around 0300 on 27th November. Ajmal Kasab was apprehended at around 2300 on 26th November [a littel before that actually].
Assuming the news channels took 1 hour to put the News on air [a conservative estimate], this still gave the interrogators 3 full hours of interrogation to obtain the fact of Pakistani involvement.

It is not "minutes" after the attack as you so eloquently put it. :).
Your statement do not stand the test of an objective scrutiny buddy

Spare us from your fatuous and churlish arguments... will you????? It took you not less than 10 days ( a conservative estimate) just to establish, what exactly is the name of CST guy.... Amir, ajmal, azam, kasav, kasab and few more which you can find out on the same forum if you bother to see earlier discussions, but you think it took the investigators three hours to find out all about Pakistan connection.......:lol: We are told that guy had training comparable to US SEALS..... yet he broke up in mere 3 hours to tell all the details about specifics such as mode of conveyance etc etc..... wow.....as if he was waiting for the opportunity to spout the truth, so jealously guarded by terrorists....... thats stretching it to maximum johnny.:lol:
Before you make anymore unsubstantiated claims here... please go and check that this guy was injured but kept lying and was considered dead.... but when he was found alive, he was shifted immediately to the hospital, there he allegedly uttered the golden words, "Give me SALINE, i don't want to die" remember that...........he spent better part of the night in the hospital and was taken away by Police early next morning or in latter part of the night. I'm guessing, he was then taken to some investigation cell and then interrogated..... sounds much more like 3 hours, doesn't it??????? So, dont make the spurious and apocryphal claims about which you know very little......Contrary to what you say, it is your imbecilic statement which won't stand objective scrutiny...... And for all we know yet, he may be Amar Singh.... as implied by one of your government minister per se..... So, till the time all facts don't see the light of the day, i will keep my fingers crossed.

Former Prime Minister of Pakistan Mr. Nawaz Sharif announcing on television that Ajmal Kasab is indeed from Pakistan.
Now it is up to you - the citizen of Pakistan, who you want to believe - the former PM and a leading Pakistani News channel or an individual who claims to be an analyst and a patriot but did not to joint the Pakistani Armed Forces.

And you (indian) would be the last people on planet earth from whom Pakistanis would require guidance on whom to trust...... you would then be better off trusting one of your government minister telling you that there is more to it than meets the eye. Only if you could practice what you preach.....:tsk:

UN has banned the organisation. China - Pakaistan's best-est buddy did not use its veto power to prevent the banning of the Jamaat-ud-Dawa.
You are insulting China and your friendship with China if you say that China did not use its veto power, even though India did not give conclusive proof of JuD involvement. Pakistani's abhor the UN - but at least respect China's decision to uphold the ban on JuD

Are your thoughts as ante diluvian as they seem or you like to live in fool's paradise.... get over it. China will support Pakistan against India in UN on any given day..... only if you see the record how China has frustrated Indian designs on countless occassion and this time it was no different.....anyway, i have answered this fatuous argument in my posts already.

Every statement that India is making about Pakistani involvement in the 26/11 terror attack is being proven by proof as time is passing. As for not handing over evidence to Pakistan, the golden rule of investigation,

Pakistan may not have been shown the evidences, but countries denouncing terrorist oragniastions operating from Pakistan are being shown the evidences. Why else do you think they are "asking" you to take action against these terrorist organisation, that you so eloquently call chariatable organistation

Yeah, and you also had proofs about the alleged attack on your parliament too which implicated Pakistan hence the mobilization of troops and all the hollow rhetoric, resulting in billions wasted and lives lost but nothing gained...... before you say anything was gained, let me know then how come LeT putatively managed such an attack on mumbai as you allege so.........
Have you bothered to check, what was the result of the trial... it did not even stand scrutiny in an indian court of law......:lol: why don't you tell us after checking it up whether your governmet proved its case against Pakistan or not????????? The only one sentenced was also punished to satisfy some " Collective desire" by the masses ( written by your chief justice). Mind reading the judgement itself.

Yeah, and your investigation and justice system is truly neutral and foolproof as we can see in case of MODI and other RSS cronies. Take my word for it, no one from right wing will be implicated for Samjhuta and Melagaon blasts because the prime mover of investigations is dead. Who benefits, your guess is as good as mine.......:D

Last edited:
Wonder why Karkare family didn't allow any govt officials in funeral, and noticed many muslims in his funeral. Family already knew the intention of hindu extremist.

Wonder why Karkare family didn't allow any govt officials in funeral, and noticed many muslims in his funeral. Family already knew the intention of hindu extremist.

You are talking as if you were at the Funeral. Did they count the number of muslim people?. There were a lot of his colleagues (govt. officials) and common people. After all he has also busted a lot of Islamic terrorists.

I saw his funeral video. Plus it was on indian news family refuse to meet any govt officials.

I saw his funeral video. Plus it was on indian news family refuse to meet any govt officials.

And you were able to count the number of muslims at the funeral?. Great!!!. I didn't say any people with lot of religious caps at least.

And you were able to count the number of muslims at the funeral?. Great!!!. I didn't say any people with lot of religious caps at least.
rarely seen that many muslims in any Hindu funeral and praying for his soul. When minority pray for any person from majority clan, means something. Don't want to indulge in silly argument of counting.

India's statement that Pakistan is involved in terrorist operation in India is supported by the very same evidence that got the U.N to declare that JuD is intrinsically involved in terrorist operations in India and has banned these organistation and called for the freeze of their bank accounts

You are sounding incoherent here. Are you talking about Godhra or Samjhauta? If you are accusing Lt. Col Prasad Purohit of being involved in the Godhra train burnig incident, then I suggest you Google and check why Lt. Col Purohit has been arrested.

Let me save you some bandwidth and tell you why - Lt. Col Purohit has been arrested on charges of supposedly providing the RDX that was used in the Malegaon blast. Since your faculties of Geography leave a lot to be desired, let me enlighten you about India - Malegaon is in Maharashtra whereas Godhra is in Gujrat.

With your heightened knowledge of Geography, let me now go on to further enlighten you that nowhere has anybody ever accuse Lt. col Purohit of being involved in the Godhra incidence - you are the first
If you are accusing Lt. Col Purohit of being involved in the Samjhauta blast, then you would be extremely saddened to know that according to forensic reports

Sad aren't you? :(

Mr. A.R. Antulay is a minority affairs minister. Policy decision of India that pertain to its National security, Territorial integrity and Foreign relations are taken by the consultative efforts of the Ministries of External Affairs, Home, Defence and Finance. This consultative proceeding is headed by the Prime Minister of the country. The decision taken by these ministries is then made known to the complete cabinet. The leader of the opposition is also taken into confidence while formulating policies pertainig to Naitional interest

Common sense [that you appear to lack] would have told you that the portfolio of the Minister of Minority affairs does not include National security and foreign relation

P.S: Your continued display of ignorant belligerance has become a great source of humor to me. It is keeping my spirits high. I now get at least an hour of healthy, unadulterated laughter everyday.
I am fortunate to be part of such a forum, where the member have such a fine sense of humor and seek to make people laugh their hearts out - no doubt your countrymen keep winning all the laughter challenges held in India

QUITE OBVIOUS FROM YOUR POSTS THAT ANY TIME YOU CANT MAKE ARGUMENT YOU GO ON TO INSULT PEOPLE IS THAT SOME THING YOU INDIANS LEARN IN SCHOOL.
FUNNY THEY HAVE LAUGHT CHALLNEGES HELD IN INDIA I THOUGH THEY WILL HAVE CHALLENGES HELD IN INDIA SO HOW CAN WE HAVE ANOTHER (WINK WINK)TERRORIST ATTACK IN INDIA THAT WE CAN BLAME IT ON PAKISTAN.

SIMPLEST ANSWER BEFORE YOU GO ON GIVING ME LECTURES ON GEOHGROPHY.READ BBC POST AGAIN IF U HAVE BRAINS YOU WILL SEE WHERE THE BLAME ON TERROSIT HINDU OR INDIAN ARMY IS AND IF U STILL CANT GET THAT COME BACK AND I WILL HELP YA UNDERSTAND IT YOU BEING INDIAN I CAN ACCEPT YOU TYO BE DUMB.

ONLY IDIOTS LAUGHT AT THE THINGS THEY DONT UNDERSTAND YOU LAUGHING AT ME INCLUDING YOUR COUNTRYMEN MAKES ME REALIZE ITS NOT YOUR FAULT YOU ARE SLOW CAUSE YOU ARE AN INDIAN.:cheers:

Mr Antulay suggested a link to the investigation into the role of Hindu terrorist in two bombings in Maharashtra state which killed at least eight people in September.

An army officer, Prasad Shrikant Purohit, and a female priest have been held in connection with the blasts and are accused of providing logistical support for Hindu militants to make bombs.

NOW READ THIS DONT CHOKE ON IT and i hope you do

WHERE IN THERE IS ANY THING ABOUT GEOGROPHY BUT AS I SAID YOU BEING INDIAN I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY YOU DONT GET IT.

The head of the global police agency Interpol has pledged to assist India in its investigations into last month's attacks in Mumbai.

Ronald Noble told Indian Home Minister Palaniappan Chidambaram that he was ready to help with DNA, fingerprinting and distribution of information.

The news comes as two luxury hotels targeted in the attacks prepared to partially reopen.

The November attacks left at least 170 dead and many more wounded.

In a statement, Mr Noble said the Indian government and Central Bureau of Investigations (CBI) were experienced in using Interpol tools and services to pursue "terrorist fugitives".

"India understands that it cannot be expected to find the answers to this incident without the support of the global law enforcement community, and we will help ensure that this happens," said Mr Noble.

Security has been stepped-up in India following the attacks, which India has blamed on Pakistan-based militant group Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT).

LeT and the Pakistani government have denied any involvement.

Without proof Indians blaming Pakistan is not something new for us UN LOL you mean American tool UN.(saddam has weapons of mass destruction ok go ahead attack him that UN)
If you had any proof there is no way in hell you would not have shown it to the world by now.buy i guess engineering on will takes some time now that the bodies of so called terrorist have been buried or burned iam sure indians will ask the world to come help.:rofl:

OK so here we go the cat is already out of the bag like I said before it doesn't take a genius to figure out the fairytale story coming out from the Indian media all the conspiracies regarding Pakistan's involvement since a few seconds after the Mumbai carnage it was the word go all we hear the conspiracies that it was the LET they came by a trawler they went to Gujarat this that etc. Now I assume the reason why
Interpol s chief is their to help in the investigations because they don't know who is behind and who carried it out. Even Bharat verma when having a debate with Zaid Hamid was saying its very difficult to establish the proof of the attackers its just that the people in INDIA have misconceptions about Pakistan

Indian govt shouldnt scare for truth here. They should order a high level enquiry into this issues. Internal forces might have misused the situation for their befinit. But the main point from indian govt is terrors are from pakistan are involved in this. and pak should react to the situation. Govt not going too much attension for Anthuley as it deviates the subject of concern. No one believes the terros are internal or hindu. But even I doubt kurkury's death being BJP worker myself

NEW DELHI (December 20 2008): India's Minority Affairs Minister Abdul Rahman Antulay has offered his resignation to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh amid controversy over his remarks on the death of a top police officer during the Mumbai terrorist attacks, media reports said on Friday. Antulay had indicated that the death of Anti-Terrorism Squad chief Hemant Kark are could be linked to bombings in the Muslim-dominated Malegaon town.

Karkare was investigating the bombings and members of radical Hindu groups were the main suspects. Antulay, whose remarks caused uproar in Parliament, with opposition parties demanding his removal, had sent a resignation letter to Singh's office, the NDTV network reported, quoting government sources. But there was no official confirmation whether the resignation was accepted by Prime Minister Singh, the report said.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom