What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

Uzbekistan isn't the same as northern Afghanistan .. And they were of Mongol stock (read baburnama)... In Punjab they Gakhars,Janjuas etc (muslim punjabis) allied with them... Later the Pashtuns who (Ibrahim's Lodhi allied with Rana sangha)... Also allied with the Mughals .. You are embarassing yourself.

It doesnt matter who allied with them. Mughals greatest allies were probably the Rajputs, who gives a ****. They would ally with anyone who could benefit them. Doesnt change the fact they were originally Central Asians from modern day Uzbekistan. You dont even know the geography of C. Asia, how about you stop embarrassing yourself.

Last edited:
It doesnt matter who allied with them. Mughals greatest allies were probably the Rajputs, who gives a ****. They would ally with anyone who could benefit them. Doesnt change the fact they were originally Central Asians from modern day Uzbekistan. You dont even know the geography of C. Asia, how about you stop embarrassing yourself.

Perhaps you should read my posts again and stop embarassing yourself for your own sake ?

You uneducated comment about central Asians and modern day Pakistan is nothing more than a farce ... Considering the fact that (minus Mughals all so calle invaders are the people of Pakistan).. Some rajputs allied with Mughals and we all know what happened and how they did that .. But you minus th fact that unlike modern day india .. The people of our regions weren't the one under dhimi category etc.

Perhaps you should read my posts again and stop embarassing yourself for your own sake ?

You uneducated comment about central Asians and modern day Pakistan is nothing more than a farce ... Considering the fact that (minus Mughals all so calle invaders are the people of Pakistan).. Some rajputs allied with Mughals and we all know what happened and how they did that .. But you minus th fact that unlike modern day india .. The people of our regions weren't the one under dhimi category etc.

Umm, yes all Central Asians are most definitely invaders to modern Pakistan fact. I dont care if they subjugated you and took some mercenaries and allied with more influential rulers, tribes in that area. They did the same effectively with the Rajputs and many others. The British much later did the same thing. They're still invaders. Get over this fact.

Umm, yes all Central Asians are most definitely invaders to modern Pakistan fact. I dont care if they subjugated you and took some mercenaries and allied with more influential rulers, tribes in that area. They did the same effectively with the Rajputs and many others. The British much later did the same thing. They're still invaders. Get over this fact.

Lmao .. But you boast about "invaders" apart from Mughals .. Which other "invader" do you talk off?

As for Mughal rajput alliance .. Well they were defeated.. It was later that hey allied ?? Wasn't Akbar the first one to ally with them? (At that time he was resisted by a Punjabi muslim rajpu -Dulla Bhatti)... But some rajputs did resist unlike those who married their daughters to Mughals to stay in power or other political benefits .. Meanwhile no such thing happened in modern day Pakistan .. Yes Mughals fought the Pashtuns but the punjabi tribes allied with the babur and even helped him invade what is modern day india..

Lmao .. But you boast about "invaders" apart from Mughals .. Which other "invader" do you talk off?

As for Mughal rajput alliance .. Well they were defeated.. It was later that hey allied ?? Wasn't Akbar the first one to ally with them? (At that time he was resisted by a Punjabi muslim rajpu -Dulla Bhatti)... But some rajputs did resist unlike those who married their daughters to Mughals to stay in power or other political benefits .. Meanwhile no such thing happened in modern day Pakistan .. Yes Mughals fought the Pashtuns but the punjabi tribes allied with the babur and even helped him invade what is modern day india..

Im not boasting, this is reality. My point is that they were invaders to the land, like the rest of them. Idk what the **** you're talking about. If you're saying Mughals initially werent foreign, you're wrong. You Pakistanis today cant take small Afghan and Iranian border incursions, and you're going to tell me some conqueror from modern day Uzbekistan coming down and taking them over isnt looked at as an aggressors, invader, etc, etc? I dont care if the Mughals took some mercenaries or allied with opportunistic rulers, tribes, etc. The British did the same thing. And we see the same thing in the Middle East today.

And you never produced a true fast bowler.
What is a true fast bowler?why are your players unable to beat in wrestling while even a nepali can behead a pashtun in Afghanistan.
Never produced a fast bowler that requires tremendous upper body strength, so calm down.
For fast bowlers google varun aron, umesh yadav.
why cant weak Pakistanis beat Indians in wrestling?

And we battered you for a thousand years "black and blue - and all in between".
who are we?

Javed Miandad, Saeed Anwar, Inzamam, Zaheer Abbas, Muhammed Yousaf, to name just a few.

My Jatt clan was allied to both Mughals and Pashtuns and we got alot of gold and captives both male and female and we treated them well.
You are a converted jat so don't boast the victories of real jats.

Jats of Agra looted the Akbar mausoleum and exhumed his body and cremated his body according to Hindu rites.

Apparently most of those "Central Asians" we're us Baluch & Pashtuns whom you also call radical muslims .. committing attrocities on you.. N rules from Delhi ? Not lahore.

Apart from the Mughals who had punjabi,baluch,Pashtun etc allies... N Islam had been there much before the arrival of any"invaders".. You even had muslim Rajas in rajhisthan..(raja Hasan khan ) etx ... Who died fighting babur.
Raja hasan was a converted Meo again a Hindu convert.

Muslim committed atrocities on themselves whereas 3000 Hindus enslaved your 93000 Pakistanis throw them in jail like common thugs.

some of them were employed in construction of Meerut Delhi highway.

Last edited:
Javed Miandad, Saeed Anwar, Inzamam, Zaheer Abbas, Muhammed Yousaf, to name just a few.

My Jatt clan was allied to both Mughals and Pashtuns and we got alot of gold and captives both male and female and we treated them well.
But they are not world class materials like Sunil Gavaskar or Sachin Tendulkar or Rahul Dravid or Sourav Ganguly or VVS Laxman or Virendra Sehwag or for that matter Viraat Kohli or Mahendra Singh Dhoni or Yuvraj Singh.On the other hand we have got quite a few world class spinners like Kumble,Harbhajan,Bedi,Prasanna plus the previous world record holding fast bowler was from India(none other than the legendary Kapil Dev second only to the greatest all rounder of all time Sir Gary Sobers)!!

shut up:pissed::pissed::pissed: talk about sportsperson in some other forum. if you have some thing to add related do it otherwise get out of this forum.

The new PACES program has a thread look through it, make an effort, the reason why we have proper fast bowlers and you don't, Nasser Hussain the former England Captain believes it has to do with genetics.

How about trying to answer my points and the question at the end?

Raja hasan was a converted Meo again a Hindu convert.

I gave that name as an example... and again he wasnt "converted" by any invader (like you claim).

Muslim committed atrocities on themselves whereas 3000 Hindus enslaved your 93000 Pakistanis throw them in jail like common thugs.

Are you retarded or just stupid?

The total number of Pak troops in East Pak was ... 34,000 .. out of them 15,000 were infantary...93,000 comprises of civilians,govt officials,10,000 police/cops,engineers,doctors etc.

Now google your own manekshaws statement... indian troops outnumbered Pakistanis 1:20 ....?
And india had started direct involvement since march... indian sepoys wearing lungis was a common sight.

I don't gi
I gave that name as an example... and again he wasnt "converted" by any invader (like you claim).

Are you retarded or just stupid?

The total number of Pak troops in East Pak was ... 34,000 .. out of them 15,000 were infantary...93,000 comprises of civilians,govt officials,10,000 police/cops,engineers,doctors etc.

Now google your own manekshaws statement... indian troops outnumbered Pakistanis 1:20 ....?
And india had started direct involvement since march... indian sepoys wearing lungis was a common sight.
i don't give a shut how a meo became Muslim.

sorry i correct myself 3000 Indians enslaved 34000 Pakistanis in Dhaka.

I recieced my education in a quality institution which had several foreigners unlike some madarsa so your "retard" assertion fails.

keep this thread out of cyber jihad and don't bother reply me.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom