What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

And you never produced a true fast bowler.
In the same manner your country has never able to produce quality batsmen let alone a world class one unlike India who has produced some of the greatest batsmen in the history of Cricket.So what are you trying to imply here!!

Quite intriguing to see the member Rafi here using "we" when he describes India's mughal rule as it was the present day pakistanis who were ruling over present day Indians!
There is no connection between the mughal rulers and the pakistanis of today except their religion. Mughals used to subjugate the people living in pakistan as indiscriminately as people living in the Gangetic plain.
And was pakistan present in 1500 AD?,...I think it is in Pakistani textbooks....

Republic Day 2015 Rehearsals

15qdw74.jpg

20ghfgo.jpg

xa82e.jpg

2ikz8s2.jpg

16bym3l.jpg

23h66is.jpg

293gldx.jpg

24cwjr5.jpg

In the same manner your country has never able to produce quality batsmen let alone a world class one unlike India who has produced some of the greatest batsmen in the history of Cricket.So what are you trying to imply here!!

Javed Miandad, Saeed Anwar, Inzamam, Zaheer Abbas, Muhammed Yousaf, to name just a few.

Quite intriguing to see the member Rafi here using "we" when he describes India's mughal rule as it was the present day pakistanis who were ruling over present day Indians!
There is no connection between the mughal rulers and the pakistanis of today except their religion. Mughals used to subjugate the people living in pakistan as indiscriminately as people living in the Gangetic plain.
And was pakistan present in 1500 AD?,...I think it is in Pakistani textbooks....

My Jatt clan was allied to both Mughals and Pashtuns and we got alot of gold and captives both male and female and we treated them well.

Lol, more like Central Asians and Middle Easterners battered you. :lol: Most of India was just fine.
Apparently most of those "Central Asians" we're us Baluch & Pashtuns whom you also call radical muslims .. committing attrocities on you.. N rules from Delhi ? Not lahore.

Apart from the Mughals who had punjabi,baluch,Pashtun etc allies... N Islam had been there much before the arrival of any"invaders".. You even had muslim Rajas in rajhisthan..(raja Hasan khan ) etx ... Who died fighting babur.

Apparently most of those "Central Asians" we're us Baluch & Pashtuns whom you also call radical muslims .. committing attrocities on you.. N rules from Delhi ? Not lahore.

None of them have done any "atrocities" on me or where I originate from. Most of them were Turkics, Middle Easterners, later Pashtons who took by force Balochistan, Punjab, Sindh, and others parts of modern NW India.

Mughals had some allies with the Pashtuns and Baloch, but most of the Pashtons and Baluch didnt like Mughals ruling them from Delhi what so ever.

None of them have done any "atrocities" on me or where I originate from. Most of them were Turkics, Middle Easterners, later Pashtons who took by force Balochistan, Punjab, Sindh, and others parts of modern NW India.

Mughals had some allies with the Pashtuns and Baloch, but most of the Pashtons and Baluch didnt like Mughals ruling them from Delhi what so ever.

I wonder which history book you read ?

All so called "Central Asians" we're us Baluch an Pashtuns... Apart from Aibak who was a general of Ghauri.. And remained for a limited time ..

Apart from your usual nonsense .. For example "Pashtuns" neve "took" Baluchistan either.. Baluch were allied with Pashtuns... Sher Shahs cousin was married to Noorani and similarly the khan of Kalats cousin was married to afghan king ... Try reading neutral sources not be written by idiots who believe in retarded ancient nuclear wars or taj mahal = trejo mahal a Rajput temple lol.

P.S: Baluch had allied with Mughals .. Many Mughal generals were Baluh my k forget many states were owned by Baluchs who conquered them.. And the Pashtuns later allied with Mughals too...

But it was the Punjabi muslim chieftains who first allied with Mughals (babur) .. Before the Pashtuns who initially fought the Mughals ...i.e Ibrahim Lodhi.

I wonder which history book you read ?

All so called "Central Asians" we're us Baluch an Pashtuns... Apart from Aibak who was a general of Ghauri.. And remained for a limited time ..

Apart from your usual nonsense .. For example "Pashtuns" neve "took" Baluchistan either.. Baluch were allied with Pashtuns... Sher Shahs cousin was married to Noorani and similarly the khan of Kalats cousin was married to afghan king ... Try reading neutral sources not be written by idiots who believe in retarded ancient nuclear wars or taj mahal = trejo mahal a Rajput temple lol.

What do you read? And what geography do you know?

This is central Asia.

Map_of_Central_Asia.png

Northern parts of Afghanistan are apart of it.

No one talks about ancient nuclear weapons here.

This is central Asia.

Bro leave it. These people are a lost cause, it's just another attempt to hijack this thread. No pun intended :lol:

Last edited:

This is central Asia.

Map_of_Central_Asia.png

Northern Afghanistan is dominated by Tajik,Uzbek and Hazaras none of them ruled or invaded india..:lol:

Northern Afghanistan is dominated by Tajik,Uzbek and Hazaras none of them ruled or invaded india..:lol:

Do you even know that the early Mughals came from modern Uzbekistan? Do you even know that the early Mughals were even Turkics? Omg, you dont know much about this stuff, please go someplace.:lol:

Do you even know that the early Mughals came from modern Uzbekistan? Do you even know that the early Mughals were even Turkics? Omg, you dont know much about this stuff, please go someplace.:lol:

Uzbekistan isn't the same as northern Afghanistan .. And they were of Mongol stock (read baburnama)... In Punjab they Gakhars,Janjuas etc (muslim punjabis) allied with them... Later the Pashtuns who (Ibrahim's Lodhi allied with Rana sangha)... Also allied with the Mughals .. You are embarassing yourself.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom