What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

I don't gi
i don't give a shut how a meo became Muslim.

Nor do i give a shit about him or you..

sorry i correct myself 3000 Indians enslaved 34000 Pakistanis in Dhaka.

:lmao: 1:20 ratio = 34,000 vs 3000 (indian army took 3000+ casualities) .. in a civil war .. in a region thousands of miles from homeland... with india in between... a civil war with 75 million people.. and india directly fighting n sheltering,arming and training terrorists for months?

fuk logic.

I recieced my education in a quality institution which had several foreigners unlike some madarsa so your "retard" assertion fails.

Yes that "education" is showing... i bet swami submarine n baba ramdev were good teachers.

keep this thread out of cyber jihad and don't bother reply me.

Thats one fiesty dot head.

Nor do i give a shit about him or you..

:lmao: 1:20 ratio = 34,000 vs 3000 (indian army took 3000+ casualities) .. in a civil war .. in a region thousands of miles from homeland... with india in between... a civil war with 75 million people.. and india directly fighting n sheltering,arming and training terrorists for months?

fuk logic.

Yes that "education" is showing... i bet swami submarine n baba ramdev were good teachers.

Thats one fiesty dot head.
1)vice versa (ur shyt assertion)

2)India KIA? Again don't give a shyt abt the numbers given by a cyber bcz for a jihadi Pakistan is for "eternity" and there is a east Pakistan still exist
plus a jew general can not enslave pakistani brave soldiers.

3)swami submarine is a teacher in a madarsa in which students believe in Heavens ,jinns etc

4)Again don't reply if u have any shame left

1)vice versa (ur shyt assertion)

2)India KIA? Again don't give a shyt abt the numbers given by a cyber bcz for a jihadi Pakistan is for "eternity" and there is a east Pakistan still exist
plus a jew general can not enslave pakistani brave soldiers.

3)swami submarine is a teacher in a madarsa in which students believe in Heavens ,jinns etc

4)Again don't reply if u have any shame left
What an idiot..

Last edited:
The Neptune and the Bears

vb34f8B.jpg

gBwjbjn.jpg

1888594_791264427607221_4340126077603359596_n.jpg

Regulars are not authorized to wear digi camo and carry Tavor.
That's not true bro, the dig cam is becoming standardised within the CRPF and you know better than I that the MTAR/X-95 is becoming widespread within the CRPF, the COBRAs are not the only CRPF units to use that weapon. I was only saying they didn't look like COBRA because I can't see their COBRA emblem anywhere or that "Commando" tag they like to wear.

That's not true bro, the dig cam is becoming standardised within the CRPF and you know better than I that the MTAR/X-95 is becoming widespread within the CRPF, the COBRAs are not the only CRPF units to use that weapon. I was only saying they didn't look like COBRA because I can't see their COBRA emblem anywhere or that "Commando" tag they like to wear.

You are right about the MTAR/X-95 part but in Kashmir i have not seen digi camo being used by regular CRPF guys.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom