What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

385563_323870050961270_1818862746_n.jpg

With growing tensions with Pakistan and especially China, India should place some direct orders of 1000 T-90s along with other APCs to Russia.

And let me know about the follow up orders; like will orders be placed to USA:
18 P-8Is
20 C-17s
100 Apaches
20 C-130Js
100+ Black Hawks

But I think as US is going through serious problems with F-35, I am sure they are willing to offer all the 3 models to India....

Incase some of you are interested in fire and move tactis used by the IA check this video out

I think Russia should offer them additional 60+ MiG-29s with upgrade not to put against Pakistan but to put against China... All this is not real if we see China front...

Last edited by a moderator:
Does IAF planning for a possible Su-30 Naval version for its carriers as if LCA-N will not perform well.

And does Sukhoi offer anything to them as well?

And consider as Flying Coffins in IAF.

1.IAF doesn't operate any carriers,only IN does.
2.Su-33 was first considered,but later rejected for MiG-29K
3.No alternative foris/was ever considered for N-LCA as it will surely make its way into India's carrier aviation fleet.Navy has already expressed a firm request for 46 N-LCA.
4."Flying Coffins" was a name the media came up with,not IAF.

As war or conflict with China is getting closer the simple option for India is get some equipment directly with upgrades like:
80+ Mi-25s
60-80 MiG-29s
50+ Su-30s
Mirage-2000s from France or Taiwan

Let the big boys (India and China) handle their issues. Cheerleaders shouldn't advice.

As war or conflict with China is getting closer the simple option for India is get some equipment directly with upgrades like:
80+ Mi-25s
60-80 MiG-29s
50+ Su-30s
Mirage-2000s from France or Taiwan

IAF will get FGFA, refael and tejas mk-II

Back
Top Bottom