What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

MUPW9fg.jpg

@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR, bro I'm just getting my list of top "bada$$" pics together and I cam across this pic:

kashmir-w-620x349.jpg

(the soldier with the black vest and earpiece) what do you think about this? Looks like a nice load out!

Cool!

+the way that Garud is holding the Tavor is the exact way the IDF trains its forces to.

Last edited by a moderator:
@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR, bro I'm just getting my list of top "bada$$" pics together and I cam across this pic:

kashmir-w-620x349.jpg

(the soldier with the black vest and earpiece) what do you think about this? Looks like a nice load out!

Cool!

+the way that Garud is holding the Tavor is the exact way the IDF trains its forces to.

Yeah its nice and i am guessing this is the same black jacket the Spec Op guy was telling me about which has a pistol hoster and hydration pack..pretty common thing these days.I think its getting inducted in large numbers.

kashmir-w-620x349.jpg

Cool!

Another pic for your Badass list

2udz85x.jpg

Back
Top Bottom