What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

fighter pilot wearing spectacles....:what: is that even allowed? :blink:

AFAIK the IAF demands 20-20 uncorrected vision for fighter jocks-must be a civilian.

At the very least they'd have to wear contacts but, like I said, I think the IAF demands 20-20 uncorrected vision for its fighter boys. Actually even the infantry and many other arms demand near perfect uncorrected vision in India.

96b6fa923b1c71233c5013da197e4d30_ls.jpg

ENCOUNTER-02.jpg

Nice pics but why don't we ever see the pics of SF operations in the Valley :hitwall: ?? We know they happen but no pics are ever released :cry:

Very few are there and that too released by the ARMY itself.
Yeah bro but these number very little and are all "photo-ops" not pics of the guys in action. Compared to what NATO and the US put out of their SF missions and training it is pitiful.

img_pod_india-pakistan-tensions-border-pod-1101.jpg

24-Kashmir-army-IndiaInk-blog480.jpg

page139.jpg

12_20130314.jpg

148853131-indian-commandos-from-the-jammu-and-kashmir-gettyimages.jpg

Yeah bro but these number very little and are all "photo-ops" not pics of the guys in action. Compared to what NATO and the US put out of their SF missions and training it is pitiful.

They even have footage of operation with camera mounted on helmets...we have nothing of that sort.Maybe in future we will get to see similar stuff.

They even have footage of operation with camera mounted on helmets...we have nothing of that sort.Maybe in future we will get to see similar stuff.

Buddy, it also has a lot to do with funding and empowerment of PR depts within the US/NATO military and the Indian military. For instance, i had heard some time ago, the US military/Pentagon spent more than $2BN usd a year just on PR. I doubt the MoD spends 1% of this!

The Western armies are just more aware of these sorts of things. The Indian military is too closed and secretive.

Buddy, it also has a lot to do with funding and empowerment of PR depts within the US/NATO military and the Indian military. For instance, i had heard some time ago, the US military/Pentagon spent more than $2BN usd a year just on PR. I doubt the MoD spends 1% of this!

The Western armies are just more aware of these sorts of things. The Indian military is too closed and secretive.

I dont think so much needs to be invested for doing this.Nowadays everyone has mobile phone and soldiers do take pictures.All that has to be done is that they should be told to submit all the pics or videos they have clicked to the PR deptt of the Indian Army.

I have myself seen some of this stuff and thatswhy i am saying that such things are there in the cellphones of many jawans..all that needs to be done is to be told them to share it with the PR deptt so the Army can carefully share the 'right stuff' with the news channel.

Back
Top Bottom