What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

No he didnt...it was a 2 minute clip.

he covered marcos too.

may be it is only thing he get about marcos. i don't think he will waste the chance when he get an opportunity to shoot marcos training in Port Blair by shooting only a 2 min video. marcos are elite and secretive unit in india, civilians don't have access to them. .

Was it the same guy- Rajeev Rajin? I thought it was some other man............

Indian navy in Andoman Islands:

Dooh5DW.jpg

6WsHWjm.jpg

did navy send its mig to andaman?

Lol, clearly!!

The IN has to certify each of its landing sites/air bases with the MIG-29K as well as flying long-range training missions for the naval aviators.

The IAF and IN have been giving more importance to the A&N islands in the last decade and as such, many new inductions into either force are sent to the A&N islands on training sorties/deployments.

Lol, clearly!!

The IN has to certify each of its landing sites/air bases with the MIG-29K as well as flying long-range training missions for the naval aviators.

The IAF and IN have been giving more importance to the A&N islands in the last decade and as such, many new inductions into either force are sent to the A&N islands on training sorties/deployments.

I thought navy got small fleet of ac only. So they are busy training in western sector. Since iaf sends su30 for andaman that too for short deployment in a year.

I thought navy got small fleet of ac only. So they are busy training in western sector. Since iaf sends su30 for andaman that too for short deployment in a year.

The IN has 16 in service out if 45 on order right now. The IN is conducting training all over India in their new birds- I see no reason why it should be confined to the Western sector alone.

For a training mission a couple/small flight Mig-29Ks could fly down from Goa, IFR, land at A&N islands and then repeat on the way back to Goa all in the span of 1 day- easily.

I am just starting to go through this gargantuan thread, and it's amazing.
I would greatly appreciate if any of the posters would go to the trouble of adding comments like unit's names and geographical regions or what's the activity (training/patrols... etc). If any of these are known.

Thanks in advance :)

I am just starting to go through this gargantuan thread, and it's amazing.
I would greatly appreciate if any of the posters would go to the trouble of adding comments like unit's names and geographical regions or what's the activity (training/patrols... etc). If any of these are known.

Thanks in advance :)

Just tell me page and which pic u want and i'll tell u.NP.Ur russian photos thread is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom