What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

So you are admitting that "destruction of Pakistan" is systematically intrenched into every Indian Army officer?

Of course not but it is only natural that throughout an officer's training they learn military history and modern India's military history comprises almost entirely of Indo-Pak wars. They are free to make up their own minds but of course their opinions and POVs are going to be heavily influenced by the threat perception vis a vis Pakistan and by the fact the IA is activley engaged in operations against Pakistani proxies in JK.

+ We do not know the context of this pic, this could be a tongue and cheek gesture which some are taking too seriously and this could represent this induvidual officer's view whose car it is due to his own personal experience- he could have lost freinds to Pakistani bullets/bombs or himself been harmed by such. Now if this was present on the COAS's car I'd agree this could be said to reflect the IA as a whole but as it stands this appears to be a one-off.

Of course not but it is only natural that throughout an officer's training they learn military history and modern India's military history comprises almost entirely of Indo-Pak wars. They are free to make up their own minds but of course their opinions and POVs are going to be heavily influenced by the threat perception vis a vis Pakistan and by the fact the IA is activley engaged in operations against Pakistani proxies in JK.

+ We do not know the context of this pic, this could be a tongue and cheek gesture which some are taking too seriously and this could represent this induvidual officer's view whose car it is due to his own personal experience- he could have lost freinds to Pakistani bullets/bombs or himself been harmed by such. Now if this was present on the COAS's car I'd agree this could be said to reflect the IA as a whole but as it stands this appears to be a one-off.

We have the same circumstances , it still does not justify such a juvenile attitude on behalf of men who are supposed to be professional. Such things only suit internet keyboard worriers.

what wrong in admitting?Armies go to war for destruction only not for love making.otherwise whats the use of army itself if aim is not defend by destruction.

We have the same circumstances , it still does not justify such a juvenile attitude on behalf of men who are supposed to be professional. Such things only suit internet keyboard worriers.

I agree in part, however I (not sure of your background but I dare say you too) am not worthy to question a man who has devoted their life to serving their nation and done God knows what and been to God knows where. There could be exceptional circumstances relating to this officer that had lead him to undertake such behavior and we do not know whether this was cleared by higher offical or what the outcome was to this being seen on an official vehicle- it could have been stripped off the second any IA officer saw it. Unless I have all the information to hand I cannot and will not pass judgement.

75353916.jpg

116h0.jpg

2v97zag.jpg

080312_M_8974P_414_HI.jpg

2603089399_73544ef834.jpg

dsc1172.jpg

2vt1jz8.jpg

5050313175_41b0a61a30_b.jpg

Please remove pics of deceased people it does no good showing them in this forum.
It is considered cruel in inhumane please remove it. ^^^

How such an army can destroy pakistan , who (indian army) has not a courage to show the vehicle number! Even if you think you can destroy pakistan ............ come what you are waiting for............ come here and try to cross the line and give us chance to tell you the lesson............ you people having short term memory loss problem ............ many times we had teach you lesson but you just forget it.......... ok come buddies ....... covert fukin indians .

How such an army can destroy pakistan , who (indian army) has not a courage to show the vehicle number! Even if you think you can destroy pakistan ............ come what you are waiting for............ come here and try to cross the line and give us chance to tell you the lesson............ you people having short term memory loss problem ............ many times we had teach you lesson but you just forget it.......... ok come buddies ....... covert fukin indians .

I covered the vehicle's number plate- I didn't want to possibilty of such info making it into the wrong hands.

Relax!

You got your chances in 65 and 71, you did not make the most of it, we will let you know on when we can you another chance.

Back
Top Bottom