imgres

subhadra1+INS.jpg

INS+Ranjit.jpg

Airavat-2.jpg

Last edited:
was this posted before??

daksh:

Daksh.JPG

Daksh is an electrically powered and remotely controlled robot used for locating, handling and destroying hazardous objects safely.[1] Daksh speaks for the ingenuity of the R&DE(E). It is a battery-operated robot on wheels and its primary role is to recover improvised explosive devices (IEDs). It locates IEDs with an X-ray machine, picks them up with a gripper-arm and defuses them with a jet of water. It has a shotgun, which can break open locked doors, and it can scan cars for explosives. Daksh can also climb staircases, negotiate steep slopes, navigate narrow corridors and tow vehicles. Alok Mukherjee, a scientist, said: "With a master control station (MCS), it can be remotely controlled over a range of 500 m in line of sight or within buildings. Ninety per cent of the robot’s components are indigenous. The Army has placed orders for 20 Dakshs."[2]

I am not sure if these images are posted already plz let me know if these are posted already i found them on google images.

2010_3_20_48697_10848697.jpg

610x19s.jpg

Self propelled Artillery
Self_propelled_artillery.jpg

Indo-Thai joint Army Exercises

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I replete plz tell me if images are posted already i will delete my post. thanx.

Back
Top Bottom