What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

Guys..our Army is not as backward as we make it to be..if we dont see the pics of our soldiers with hi-tech equipments..it doesnt mean that we dont have them.

I will give you an example..every company in the infantry battalion is equipped with night vision goggles,multi grenade launcher MGL,HHTI..hand held thermal imager and GPS..apart from rocket launchers ,sniper rifle,lmg's and other stuff.Now a company is of 120 men for those of you who dont know.Every section has one piece of the above mentioned hi-tech things...section means 10-12 men.I think that is a pretty decent firepower and this is just the beginning of F-INSAS..as years pass by you will get to see more of these gadgets which means more soldiers will get hi-tech stuff.

Many people write that our Army is nothing compared to the Airforce and Navy..but i dont agree coz our Army has proven itself in every war...same cant be said about the Airforce or navy..where one was not used that much and the other didnt perform very well.

Respect the soldiers and the Army!!

400px-Indian_Army_Gurkha_rifles.jpg

so what do u call it....indian army f-insas project is going on..and 1st phase will completed by 2012. entire indian army will upgraded by 2010.

Do you yourself know what picture you are posting? Do you even know the context of this picture?

I am talking about infantry. I am fully aware of IA specials' equipment and operational protocols.

Do you yourself know what picture you are posting? Do you even know the context of this picture?

I am talking about infantry. I am fully aware of IA specials' equipment and operational protocols.
Gentlemen please relax its a pic from an exercise where in bullet shots simulated using special sensors..its a basic exercise which regularly takes place in national defence academy n other acdemies..a few years back british n indian troops were engaged in the same kind of battle drill using these sensors suits will post the pic asap
note the third soldier in the formation is having a scope made for insas:sniper:

ogaaambfrkbkgll9u5sxko8.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

ogaaaa7q7khhswjvnnkl7bd.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

ogaaab0zruofgfjwuuxdudi.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

ogaaaf2oyppz9glaaaox627.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

ogaaageursm81v215ewlhr6.jpg

well great phots from indian armed forces well it has been long time that we did not have seen indian phalcon radars systems latest pics if someone has kindly post it and few pics of indian naval submarines and air craft carrier

well great phots from indian armed forces well it has been long time that we did not have seen indian phalcon radars systems latest pics if someone has kindly post it and few pics of indian naval submarines and air craft carrier

ei.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 AM ----------

awacs004733223r.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom