What's new

Indian Media saving face : After IAF Shoots Down Pakistani Jet, Imran Khan Begs India For Talks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let them celebrate "victory", if that's all it takes to stop walking on destructive path they were walking

Humble Advice to indians is end this hate now and learn to forgive eachother you ard not made for fighting war and it not suits you ik is giving you good offer which is for mutual benefit of public of both nations and this region
Offer rejected

We also shot down an F-16. So there is no need to escalate from there.

where did you shot it down any evidence, pictures i mean any thing except for Indian chutiya group telling you about it ??

Isnt this Channel run by that big fat water buffalo Arnab gowswami

If that makes you happy and de escalate things..you guys can make a model of f16 burn it ..we wont contradict you

India is saying f16 fell in IOK not a good narrative change it to Azad Kashmir for deniability

As people will ask for wreckage if u say its iok

Yes your f16 downed more costlier then our puny mig21 win win for us.
In which parallel Universe was the F-16 lost? Or is it the famous Indian thing to keep lying until you yourself cant tell whether its a lie or not.

We know our neighbor very well peace is not in their dictionary terrorist attack will keep coming until pakistan exist harsh truth my friend hope we can change that but see whole muslim world is characterised as terrorist loving nations in name of jihad i am sure pulwana like attack will not stop after de-escalation.
@waz @The Eagle @Dubious @AgNoStiC MuSliM Please have a look at this poster, just read few of his posts. He is just trolling and provoking other members. Please ban him or give him a warning.

Seems like your brain Radio has been jammed after the humiliation that you lot suffered at the hands of PAF that you are now retorting to fake and imaginary kills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom