What's new

Indian Media saving face : After IAF Shoots Down Pakistani Jet, Imran Khan Begs India For Talks

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys are winning then why your pm asking for peace we have definitely killed your f16 and he knows he cant take more losses.
Look he just want peace and is afraid of any further escalation, whereas no one in india is asking for peace we want war.
He was asking for peace since he came to be a PM ...even before that he asked for peace against Talibans which after years Americans understood is the real way to go and agreed!

So basically, he is a peace loving leader not a blood thirsty bat!

Secondly, to ask for peace when we gunned down your planes and have a your pilot while you only managed to make 1 house shake.... is not the doings of a weak man but that of a merciful man!

I guess your media has brainwashed you to hate so much you see peace as a weakness!

IF as per your response, asking for peace is for the weak then Indian have shown weakness and know they cant take any more causalities: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/saynotowar-top-trending-in-india-xd.604373/page-4#post-11216603

There are four categories of people
1. Intelligent
2. Average folks
3. Idiots
4. Indians

I hope it will solve your problem

You do know Indian and Pakistani people are quite the same right? Pakistan was a part of India, whatever you try to insult Indians with, also applies to you and your people.

Can he guarantee their wont be anymore terriorist attack after peace is he ready to accept the kashmir status quo ?

You do know Indian and Pakistani people are quite the same right? Pakistan was a part of India, whatever you try to insult Indians with, also applies to you and your people.

This is not true. We were never part of the ROI
We were colonoized by the British, but so was South Africa, Canada, and Hong Kong.
Does that make us all Indians?

We have never been the same people, and we will never be the same people.

If you guys are winning then why your pm asking for peace we have definitely killed your f16 and he knows he cant take more losses.
Look he just want peace and is afraid of any further escalation, whereas no one in india is asking for peace we want war.
That show is for the rest of the world it's called diplomacy
For you. You know what we did to you.
and by the way Does he (Modi) want a bigger disgrace than this Pakistan military is battle hardened military it will disgrace Indian military repeatedly.

No we have guts to hot pursuit your jet without fearing for own life .
Heart of a lion

Yes your f16 downed more costlier then our puny mig21 win win for us.
Which f 16

what is the word in Hindi for Be gharat?
I think they dont have any word for it

Can he guarantee their wont be anymore terriorist attack after peace is he ready to accept the kashmir status quo ?
good job!!

you are a brave person zaleel ho ho keh bhi defend kar raha hai!

.good job keep up the good work!

what is the word in Hindi for Be gharat?
I think they dont have any word for it
the word your looking for is bhakhs

google define bakhs

fool who eats modis shit drink cow urine and worship modi is lord.

good job!!

you are a brave person zaleel ho ho keh bhi defend kar raha hai!

.good job keep up the good work!

google define bakhs

Anything for my country.
I have some time to kill

google define bakhs

you mean begharat bakhs?

Anything for my country.
I have some time to kill
good job!

we are not friendly people and you wont have a good time here specially aftwr last 2 days events id advice you to watch uri and jerk off when your soldiers are applying leopard urine on themselves!!

have fun!

you mean begharat bakhs?
nope modi gs bakhts

captured pilot old photo with family.

Attachments

• D0bK2JEXgAAVqIG.jpg
    D0bK2JEXgAAVqIG.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 1,406
That show is for the rest of the world it's called diplomacy
For you. You know what we did to you.
and by the way Does he (Modi) want a bigger disgrace than this Pakistan military is battle hardened military it will disgrace Indian military repeatedly.
Good and one of your moderator dubious gave me a warning when i sugest those peace talks can be a trap.

Which f 16

good job!

we are not friendly people and you wont have a good time here specially aftwr last 2 days events id advice you to watch uri and jerk off when your soldiers are applying leopard urine on themselves!!

have fun!

nope modi gs bakhts
Whats the point of speaking like this does this make you happy?

They have gone crazy.. someone should take them to a good psychologist as soon as possible...

because we are not war mongers, PM IK was offering peace even before this conflict started, or maybe you missed that part?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom