What's new

Indian Media Responsible for Worsening India-Pakistan Relationship - Afridi

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol "Aamir Sohail khud ghatiya hai"

...Pakistanis fighting among themselves.

Not even ready to accept his own fault including poor captaincy and he is blaming Indian media.

What an effing joke!

Zaberudst performance by Afridi ... captain ho to Afridi jesa ... lapak ker catch pakar liya Tandulkar ka

Afridi.jpg

Look at this iconic stance !!!

rocky2.jpg

Class !!!

What makes Afridi's stance super is the exact amount of distance between his feet , equal to the distance between his hands to form the perfect ... shape of a Champion on TOP OF HIS GAME !!! Even when he is not playing good

Rocky and Afridi two underdogs !!! but loved by all

well i like his honesty. well i know indian media sometimes does irresponsible reporting. but i wanna say the situation is same in pakistan.

Have to agree with him partially, Indian media is not biased but cannot come out of cheap fantasy sometimes. This is not new in India-Pakistan scenario. BTW whenever Pakistan won a match they gave due respect and praised the players.

indian media is worst in world......
not even a single channel is good..

The difference between Indian and Pak media is, in India even the most reputed news channels are bigoted while in Pak, only the cheap channels are bigoted.

Zaberudst performance by Afridi ... captain ho to Afridi jesa ... lapak ker catch pakar liya Tandulkar ka

Afridi.jpg

Look at this iconic stance !!!

rocky2.jpg

Class !!!

What makes Afridi's stance super is the exact amount of distance between his feet , equal to the distance between his hands to form the perfect ... shape of a Champion on TOP OF HIS GAME !!! Even when he is not playing good

Rocky and Afridi two underdogs !!! but loved by all

rocky was a movie character not a real one so he was never an underdog :)

It is not difficult to see that even the best Indian media is anti pakistani. But you cant blame the hostility only on media. Daily bomb blast in India and mumbai attack are major reason. Media just adds to the problem.

I would agree, that our media is not good enough.

I think:

It was not the best team of Pakistan.
Also Pakistan team had lack of techniques.
Also right now Pakistan does not have any super stars like Wasim, Imran, Waker in their team.
Also Afridi was unnecessarily complacent. Did he ever do well batting? :hitwall:

Indian media needs many more decades to come out of their current situation.

The issue with Indian media is it follows their national foreign policy strictly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom