What's new

INDIAN MEDIA PROPAGANDA on Turkey-Pakistan relationship after coup attempt

While I agree that Indian media has its fair share of stupid articles and cringeworthy tv shows, but it is the sanctimonious attitude of Pakistanis that amuses me the most, as if their media is an epitome of credibility and authenticity and giving BBC and CNN a run for their money everyday . I can post hundreds of links of conspiracies and fairy tales peddled by Pakistani media, but will refrain from that, last time I posted and got banned right away

Last edited:
Source of this article is Indian media
t1404.gif
ANI, BS
Yeah sure, like pakistani media is better than indian media. :lol:

Dem!god , I agree it's not good either but atleast its better then your media , who think crocodiles can eat tanks. There was also this other thread I forgot about it which was about an Indian media report about protest in
Baluchistan , and all the pictures in the protest were of either Indian army in Kashmir and the protest pictures were from a protest about some bills that I forgot . That's how good your media is mate

Our media does not talk with DAWOOD IBRAHIM'S WIFE on a phone and that too on a live show.. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Our media is much more credible than India's.

Pakistani spy pigeon. Comparing Pak media with Indian media is like comparing Heaven with Hell.

Last edited:
The schools are run by Gulenist volunteers. It's a pyramid organization. Bottom layer is Hizmet (service), middle layer is Tijaret (business) and the top layer is Ihanet (treachery). I sincerely hope that they have kept it within the first two layers. I think Pak authorities will ensure that they don't pass to the top layer - just a friendly advice..
I think those schools can be reformed and still keep working and it will hurt Gulen more if his schools work but without his agenda :)

Pakistani media is not a good media either but Indian media just on totally other planet of disgrace, dishonesty and yellow-journalism. Every media person in Indian media is taught to practice telling lies and BS against Pakistan until it becomes their nature. And nobody buys their utter garbage anymore so that's really embarrassing for the brainless vile creatures

Understood...

Bro you don't need to worry about Pakistan in any shape or form being an anti-Turk, I mean I am a product of Pakistan's education system and trust me when I say this a pro-patriotic Pakistani will never be an anti-Turk, we are taught from the 7th or 8th grade the struggles our forefather did for the Ottoman Khilafah, we are taught that had our forefathers not fought for the Ottomans then they would never have known the political strength they can build up and later wouldn't be able to fight for the creation of Pakistan, literally the very creation of Pakistan was in a way indebted for our struggles for the Ottomans, any Pakistani who is an anti-Turk ceases to be a Pakistani, he is not a product of Pakistan's education system, he is in no way and no longer a part of the soul, essence and history of Pakistan, he is not a part of us.

Let me put it this way, had the Ottoman Khilafah existed today and the Khilafah himself had asked for the help from the Muslim world then millions of Pakistanis just like our forefathers would have armed themselves and marched straight to Istanbul to answer the call and I would have been among them.

I do not know who or what gulen are or what they stand for but Pakistan will never be an anti Turk.

I think those schools can be reformed and still keep working and it will hurt Gulen more if his schools work but without his agenda :)

Pakistani media is not a good media either but Indian media just on totally other planet of disgrace, dishonesty and yellow-journalism. Every media person in Indian media is taught to practice telling lies and BS against Pakistan until it becomes their nature. And nobody buys their utter garbage anymore so that's really embarrassing for the brainless vile creatures
Any indian media way better than pakistani media. There are 3-4 shows daily in pakistan which is which is wholly based on india.
India doing this, india doing that, falana- demaka and what not.
And garbage that they speak and hate that they preach is unprecedented.
Let's start posting videos and see how many programs are there on indian media about pakistan and vice versa.

If Pakistani Media is Veena Malik then Indian Media is Sunny Leon lol.... u guys Think Indians can do anything better? except using back doors and shoulders of others, they don't have the balls to come face to face ...Yoga and Kamasutra people cannot fight

Any indian media way better than pakistani media. There are 3-4 shows daily in pakistan which is which is wholly based on india.
India doing this, india doing that, falana- demaka and what not.
And garbage that they speak and hate that they preach is unprecedented.
Let's start posting videos and see how many programs are there on indian media about pakistan and vice versa.

And we have yet to see such shows on our tv..

The word india doesn't even figure up on our tv stations unless there is an issue...

Than there are small local city tv stations why I take on retard panels from Delhi and hold dialogues which are rather amusing and have much less to do with intellect rather they are watched by people coz of the frustrated indian panellists shouting..

Yeah sure, like pakistani media is better than indian media. :lol:[/QUOTE

It is indeed much better, majority of Indian media with the exception of one or two channels is known to tow the state policy, Pakistani media was the one which toppled a powerful man like Musharraf, If one looks at various outlets in India, they are going infact one step ahead of govt, some times talking about how to finish Pakistan in 10 steps, sometimes talking about spy pigeons, sometimes using syrian conflict pics to talk about Balochistan, it gets hilarious at times !!!

Some fellow proxies aren't clearly happy seeing their super dad being trampled like ants..

As for the FETO run schools, they'll be transformed as the center of the spider web is being destroyed..

Why General Sharif be upset? Isn't he running a costly COIN against the proxies himself?

Turkish Foreign Minister's statement in Islamabad should zip the propaganda of ANI Indian news agency.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1274870/an...inst-fethullah-terror-organisation-turkish-fm

Indian media is pure frustration and false hopes given to bhartis. I remember they claimed Pakistan would be destroyed.

Indian media is pure frustration and false hopes given to bhartis. I remember they claimed Pakistan would be destroyed.

LMAO, this is hillarious, the people sitting at the helm of affairs in zee news have some psychotic fantasies about finishing Pakistan, lol its pretty funny to look at their hatred towards Pakistan !!!

And we have yet to see such shows on our tv..

The word india doesn't even figure up on our tv stations unless there is an issue...

Than there are small local city tv stations why I take on retard panels from Delhi and hold dialogues which are rather amusing and have much less to do with intellect rather they are watched by people coz of the frustrated indian panellists shouting..
Okay, let's have a thread and start posting videos to see how both countries media deal with each other.:azn:

n
Understood...[/QUOTE No body in Pakistan is upset my brother.We are very happy to see Turkish brother fought for their rights.We fully support Turkish Govt and People.We r ready to cooperate With Turkish brothers in every possible manner.Turkey and Pakistan two states One Nation.Only our enemies are upset.so no worries.Pak Turk Zindabad!!!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom