What's new

Indian Media has undeniable proof for Pakistan involvement in Uri attack

According to Indian media, the 'terrorists' were also carry Pakistan Army badges. They had GPS on them which showed their starting point was in Pakistan.

Oh My God. I m ok with an inimical neighbor but not the one who is inimical and also a complete idiot!

Yeah they wanted souvenirs from their "aqqa's"..:lol:

According to Indian media, the 'terrorists' were also carry Pakistan Army badges. They had GPS on them which showed their starting point was in Pakistan.

Oh My God. I m ok with an inimical neighbor but not the one who is inimical and also a complete idiot!
Sir i worked previously with GPS related tech company and I know how easily these things available even online and how easily we can manipulate with their existing or usage data hence even not acceptable in many courts.

Sir i worked previously with GPS related tech company and I know how easily these things available even online and how easily we can manipulate with their existing or usage data hence even not acceptable in many courts.
What a pack of lies, this lunatic claims to work in a GPS related company.
Bus kar bhai...its not your local panwala nukkad.

Tomorrow this chap will say he has worked for NASA and had a space walk at ISS :rofl:

Do you still wonder why nobody takes these clowns seriously anymore?

Modi needs some hugs from Obama, so all the drama.

That even rhymes well, hihi...

A typical BH reply go and get the facts check.
Could you pls tell and elaborate which company or some facts about your so called experience working with a GPS related company. And dont give that BS that you were a salesman selling some cheap chinese made GPS tracking devices.

Do you still wonder why nobody takes these clowns seriously anymore?

Modi needs some hugs from Obama, so all the drama.

That even rhymes well, hihi...
Whatever, but this drama what you called has let your investors pee in their pants.... running off with their money back.
Karachi stock plunges amid speculation of uncertainty. Thats how it hits you mate. Just punching some keyboards with emotional wishful thinking dosent makes things better for you. Good luck

Whatever, but this drama what you called has let your investors pee in their pants.... running off with their money back.
Karachi stock plunges amid speculation of uncertainty. Thats how it hits you mate. Just punching some keyboards with emotional wishful thinking dosent makes things better for you. Good luck

Tomato bhai, Stock Markets often go up and down all over the world. 550 Points from 40,000 is not that big a deal. A course correction is long overdue.

But if that acts for Indian hyper emotional brains as some sort of very much needed seduction drug, we will drop it further for few more points. :cheers:

It is prepared by Dawood Ibrahim himself.
Bhai ..aap bhi ajkal jamkar trolling kar rahe ho, hum kare to do minute me 4 months ka ban laga dete ho.

Tomato bhai, Stock Markets often go up and down all over the world. 550 Points from 40,000 is not that big a deal. A course correction is long overdue.

But if that acts for Indian hyper emotional brains as some sort of very much needed seduction drug, we will drop it further for few more points. :cheers:

Hey !! whats your favorite coffee mate

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom