What's new

Indian Media Frustrated Over Pakistan's New Manless Drone "Buraq"

That's because Pakistan has small GDP than India.

Well if you understand that first-You guys always argue that you are better than us in every field-missiles,aeronautics,nuclear (luckily no one claimed space tech).Do you know where we stand in these fields ?

Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Kamra - Avionics Systems Co-produced Projects

Co produced is license produced.Foreign rwr,iff...

Well if you understand that first-You guys always argue that you are better than us in every field-missiles,aeronautics,nuclear (luckily no one claimed space tech).Do you know where we stand in these fields ?
We don't need to know where you stand in these fields....we are good with our Defence Industry and developing at a good rate...!

Co produced is license produced.Foreign rwr,iff...
Like India has never co produced..Brahmos eh? Just a good example :D

We don't need to know where you stand in these fields...

Then kindly don't compare !!

Like India has never co produced..Brahmos eh? Just a good example :D

For brahmos,everything except the ramjet technology is Indian-new seekers,avionics,fire control systems,launchers,VLS.And we are developing our own ramjets for longer range CMs(MTCR limitations)

You see that's where you are wrong when you think you are superior...its just because you guys can't digest that you are newly rich country,having enough to spend on R&D and everytime just trying to show-off....This truly depicts how much inferiority complex you guys have...

For brahmos,everything except the ramjet technology is Indian-new seekers,avionics,fire control systems,launchers,VLS.And we are developing our own ramjets for longer range CMs(MTCR limitations)
Ok but still its co-produced :woot:
this is exactly the same the answer everytime we get talking about JF-17...don't be hypocrite now...

You see that's where you are wrong when you think you are superior...its just because you guys can't digest that you are newly rich country,having enough to spend to R&D and everytime just trying to show-off....This truly depicts how much inferiority complex you guys have...

lol...we not only have the money but the experience & infrastructure (&institutions) needed.Our missile program is based on decades old space program.We have years of experience in aeronautical engineering...And no one in India wants to compare with Pakistan coz you aren't even competing !

lol...we not only have the money but the experience & infrastructure (&institutions) needed.Our missile program is based on decades old space program.We have years of experience in aeronautical engineering...And no one in India wants to compare with Pakistan coz you aren't even competing !
That's great..i assume you are happy now? am i right?

Ok but still its co-produced :woot:
this is exactly the same the answer everytime we get talking about JF-17...don't be hypocrite now...

By comparison jf 17 have got less percentage of pakistani system than Indian systems on brahmos.Compare the avionics for example.

By comparison jf 17 have got less percentage of pakistani system than Indian systems on brahmos.Compare the avionics for example.
Lol..now a new argument..:rofl:you really are funny Still both are "co-produced"...can't waste my time more.!Now let me close this debate...India is superpower in everything and Pakistan is failed state...now i am sure this will give you enough happiness for a week..Goobye :smitten::smitten::pakistan:

you really are funny Still both are "co-produced"...

The system (Brahmos/JF 17) is co-produced.Brahmos/JF 17 components maybe license produced or indigenous..

On board computer on brahmos/HUD on jf 17 is of indigenous design of these respective countries
Ramjet engine on brahmos/klj 7 radar on jf 17 is license produced.

Lol..now a new argument..:rofl:you really are funny Still both are "co-produced"...can't waste my time more.!Now let me close this debate...India is superpower in everything and Pakistan is failed state...now i am sure this will give you enough happiness for a week..Goobye :smitten::smitten::pakistan:

You are comaparing a nation which is yet to build a diesel electric sub on its own to a nation which has built SSBN, is developing ABM shield and building its own Satellite Navigation System.

As far Buraq is concerned, We have Rustom H.

Pak ki Shazish :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
LOL yess and stupid wording like Naapak and Kartooot..... made me laugh so much.
Honestly whenever indian military news is given on Pakistani channels I do not see such Masaala like indian channels.

So now Pakistan is behaving like it is drone superpower. With this shitty drone they are thinking they are invincible. Poor retards.
no no .. you are still sleeping.. its India which is making Pakistani drone a superpower drone or something. And regarding your comment about "shitty stuff" and "poor retards", there is much more to come. Dil may takleef to hoti ho gi.
Learn to behave.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom