What's new

Indian Media crying their hearts out from Pakistan Army's Strong Response at LOC..

Even they are complaining to their Superman Mr Modi like central indian bhakts lol

Some serious demographics tempering going on in Indian Occupied/Colonized Kashmir.

My grandfather was forced to leave Rajori in 1965 and come to Mirpur. The Azad Kashmir is much more geographically and culturally linked with Punjab (remember Mirpur was a Tehsil of Gujrat district of Punjab before British gave it to Dogras for some areas now in Hazara division) but still we can tell the difference between a Pahari and Punjabi where other people may believe they are same people.
Here, by this video. My grandfather's words are sounding true. "India will do the plebiscite when they have altered the demographics of Kashmir"

Even they are complaining to their Superman Mr Modi like central indian bhakts lol

Some serious demographics tempering going on in Indian Occupied/Colonized Kashmir.

My grandfather was forced to leave Rajori in 1965 and come to Mirpur. The Azad Kashmir is much more geographically and culturally linked with Punjab (remember Mirpur was a Tehsil of Gujrat district of Punjab before British gave it to Dogras for some areas now in Hazara division) but still we can tell the difference between a Pahari and Punjabi where other people may believe they are same people.
Here, by this video. My grandfather's words are sounding true. "India will do the plebiscite when they have altered the demographics of Kashmir"

I have a problem

They don't look like Kashmiris,
and their accent is much more Punjabi than Kashmiri.
One of them mention his crop was destroyed, I am not sure which crop he was growing on hill side.

They are showing Kashmir, but people are from Punjab most probably.

Their whole argument is around mortar, which Hindu army is using just as much.

Know that Mortar is the most dumb weapon, with no guidance.
Even local winds can take a mortar barrage away from target.

Not even Punjabis. Most probably the 4-5million central Indians settled in Punjab to provide a certain demographic tilt against Khalistanis in the 1980s and 90s. Now being moved to Jammu and Kashmir in the name of Pandits.
I have a problem

They don't look like Kashmiris,
and their accent is much more Punjabi than Kashmiri.
One of them mention his crop was destroyed, I am not sure which crop he was growing on hill side.

They are showing Kashmir, but people are from Punjab most probably.

Their whole argument is around mortar, which Hindu army is using just as much.

Know that Mortar is the most dumb weapon, with no guidance.
Even local winds can take a mortar barrage away from target.

Not even Punjabis. Most probably the 4-5million central Indians settled in Punjab to provide a certain demographic tilt against Khalistanis in the 1980s and 90s. Now being moved to Jammu and Kashmir in the name of Pandits.

Could be,

but the accent is a clear giveaway.

Back
Top Bottom