What's new

INDIAN MEDIA AT ITS VERY BEST

So ISI has started film production as well :-D :-D. What will indians call it Movie jihad :-D :-D

that's not a news ISI & even LET are financing many Indian films anyone remember OMKARA (in which SAIF ALI KHAN worked) was not only financed by LET but Hafeez jee gave an special appearance in that film in fact he danced in Beedi song (which is actually a code word used by LET for bomb blast in India) wanna look proofs.... ??p

HafeezSaeed1.jpg
HafeezSaeed2.jpg
HafeezSaeed3.jpg

that zee news program was basically a lynch mob... the congress fellow, the mullah and the shiv sena fellow, all more or less wanting to kill the actress, shreya narayanan, and the film critic, komal nahata.

and in all this, zee news acted as the tv channel of the saamna newspaper of shiv sena.

it was quite a painful experience watching the three thugs bully the actress and the critic... and the anchor was essentially the cheerleader for that little lynch mob.

the congress chap was talking like some sanghi, strangely... and that mullah is the house mullah of zee news.

99 percent of indian private news media is nonsense, especially the hindi and regional channels... they are so painful to watch, and it is sad that pakistani news channels emulate the same cruelty and nonsense.

--
in sea of knowledge and report
you got this only.?
and you decide all pan india media based on one 20 min video..
--
shall same standards apply to zaid hamid 20 min video to judge pak media ?
?
im quit a follower of the indian media since 2 or 3 years since i discovered that goswami dude.:rofl: So im in a position to judge yr media.

BTW now a days when ever im tense or angry i just tune into any indian channel in utube and trust me i do have a blast!:omghaha:

it is sad that pakistani news channels emulate the same cruelty and nonsense.
well everyone loves his country and nobody is patient enough if people have a field day time and again to malign one's country and its image...Sooner or later one will react.

im quit a follower of the indian media since 2 or 3 years since i discovered that goswami dude.:rofl: So im in a position to judge yr media.

BTW now a days when ever im tense or angry i just tune into any indian channel in utube and trust me i do have a blast!:omghaha:

well everyone loves his country and nobody is patient enough if people have a field day time and again to malign one's country and its image...Sooner or later one will react.
--
fine..
we too enjoy arnab .. and india tv..does not mean they are sole represetative..
see loksabha chal tv on youtibe.. .its GOI channel see level of discusion.. which top notch..
go to loksabha video ...
then let me know your argument..
--
like you have zaid haimd at one xtrme at other yo have like wajahat khan .. any many other
--

The content of this thread only shows bout quality of this forum. Where have you brought this forum to? IN 2009s and 10s, the quality of threads were completely informative rather than self-fulfilling.

I congratulate the OP to use this thread more as a vehicle to self satisfy his urges rather than treating it as a medium to knowledge, facts and PoVs.

--
fine..
we too enjoy arnab .. and india tv..does not mean they are sole represetative..
see loksabha chal tv on youtibe.. .its GOI channel see level of discusion.. which top notch..
go to loksabha video ...
then let me know your argument..
--
like you have zaid haimd at one xtrme at other yo have like wajahat khan .. any many other
--
Zaid Hamid is not a media personal. He just runs a think Tank which analysis the security para dime.

BTW our media is far more subjective and mature then anything u have and trust me on this coz i do have seen Rajya Sabha TV - YouTube and Lok Sabha TV - Topic - YouTube there is just no comparison b/w our and yr media as yr media seems drives from nationalism and state propaganda jingoism and our focuses on the realism, subjective and focused analysis, as well as far more importantly its Knowledgeable. U can learn something from reading our news outlets or watching our media overall not just TV talk shows. Our dramas, films, documentaries etc are also testimonial for that. U can check out yrself if u wish to.

Check this out:rofl:

It reminds me of PTV in the 90s......All Is Well.....Its basically a state controlled Channels trying to exploit the avenues to verify its secularism by seeing things from a very selective POV. But the Sufism is actually a vast vast subject in its own since Sufism is the reason why Islam spread in Pakistan and their discussion scope also includes Sindh and Punjab., And at one time a guest claims that Sufism is different from what he called 'orthodox islam' Which is usual Islam a Muslim follows.:rofl: Even a person who knows ABC of sufism will die laughing at this. The sufis were themselves follower of orthodox islam and were the people came from arab and persia.

Also they after 30 minutes into the video where the guest talks abt Ameer Khusro totally exposes the agenda of the program where the guest is talking abt indian women.

Its basically state run garbage this might work for ordinary indian citizens who are not knowledge enough but it wont work for me or any international person who is knowledgeable about the subject in discussion..

Zaid Hamid is not a media personal. He just runs a think Tank which analysis the security para dime.

BTW our media is far more subjective and mature then anything u have and trust me on this coz i do have seen Rajya Sabha TV - YouTube and Lok Sabha TV - Topic - YouTube there is just no comparison b/w our and yr media as yr media seems drives from nationalism and state propaganda jingoism and our focuses on the realism, subjective and focused analysis, as well as far more importantly its Knowledgeable. U can learn something from reading our news outlets or watching our media overall not just TV talk shows. Our dramas, films, documentaries etc are also testimonial for that. U can check out yrself if u wish to.

Check this out:rofl:

It reminds me of PTV in the 90s......All Is Well.....Its basically a state controlled Channels trying to exploit the avenues to verify its secularism by seeing things from a very selective POV. But the Sufism is actually a vast vast subject in its own since Sufism is the reason why Islam spread in Pakistan and their discussion scope also includes Sindh and Punjab., And at one time a guest claims that Sufism is different from what he called 'orthodox islam' Which is usual Islam a Muslim follows.:rofl: Even a person who knows ABC of sufism will die laughing at this. The sufis were themselves follower of orthodox islam and were the people came from arab and persia.

Also they after 30 minutes into the video where the guest talks abt Ameer Khusro totally exposes the agenda of the program where the guest is talking abt indian women.

Its basically state run garbage this might work for ordinary indian citizens who are not knowledge enough but it wont work for me or any international person who is knowledgeable about the subject in discussion..
--
Dear thanks for reply..
Sufiisam..
guest is right..
sufies is diffrent from orthodx islam.
do orthodox islam
do orthodox islam have scope for dance.. mystique.. Dhikr..Qawwali..Sama?
sufiisam is base of islam in indian subcontinet (. pak.india. banglas) as most were came from persia .. afg
Moinuddin Chishti - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - from afg
Fakhr al-dīn Ibrahīm ‘Irāqī - from persia
and local indina like amir khusaro .. nizmudin aulia (chek wiki for ther birthpalce )
--
Ameer Khusro totally exposes the agenda of the program where the guest is talking abt indian wome
can you explain this ? i did not understnad
--
can you give me what best you say from pakistan ..?
links ?
--
yr media seems drives from nationalism and state propaganda jingoism and our focuses on the realism, subjective and focused analysis
please explain and prove with facts and links please
i can say same for your too .. so let argument based on facts..
--
note: ple dont close indina media of india tv or 2-2 talk show.. same goes for me dot only focus on zaid and luckman

--
Dear thanks for reply..
Sufiisam..
guest is right..
sufies is diffrent from orthodx islam.
do orthodox islam
do orthodox islam have scope for dance.. mystique.. Dhikr..Qawwali..Sama?
sufiisam is base of islam in indian subcontinet (. pak.india. banglas) as most were came from persia .. afg
Moinuddin Chishti - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - from afg
Fakhr al-dīn Ibrahīm ‘Irāqī - from persia
and local indina like amir khusaro .. nizmudin aulia (chek wiki for ther birthpalce )
--
Ameer Khusro totally exposes the agenda of the program where the guest is talking abt indian wome
can you explain this ? i did not understnad
--
can you give me what best you say from pakistan ..?
links ?
--
yr media seems drives from nationalism and state propaganda jingoism and our focuses on the realism, subjective and focused analysis
please explain and prove with facts and links please
i can say same for your too .. so let argument based on facts..
--
note: ple dont close indina media of india tv or 2-2 talk show.. same goes for me dot only focus on zaid and luckman
Actually not ALL sufis are peaceful folks. Many sufis were ghazis themselves. You know what that means right? Even then they are better than the rest... :P

Back
Top Bottom