What's new

Indian man wearing dhoti stopped from travelling in Dubai Metro

Don't forget lungi :P

yea mostly villagers wear lungi

lungi21.jpg

Racial taunts!! That too bringing in a Sri Lankan... not expected !! :astagh:

nai bhai aap bura maan gye, i thought your hair style and your facial features like cuteness resembled like him :lol:

but you look familiar i dunno some cricketer maybe or somebody from experience :lol:

Then that is just as bad as pulling it in the wrong place and having it fall off. Why is it so delicate?

I think you didn't get.........it's quite stable if you wear it properly. Even if you wear a trouser or a shirt and someone grabs it and give a hard pull, that will tear apart!!

what is that?? never heard abou it.. :omghaha:

What :cheesy::woot:??? You mean to tell me you've never seen the new style in town?

Well, that's an easy one.

What you do is attach one of these miniature air conditioners to your dhoti:

Free-Shipping-Original-Handy-Cooler-Hand-Held-font-b-Portable-b-font-font-b-Small-b.jpg

And there you have, a air conditioned dhoti. You're all set to go and enjoy the blazing heat while others sweat in their jeans.

nai bhai aap bura maan gye, i thought your hair style and your facial features like cuteness resembled like him :lol:

but you look familiar i dunno some cricketer maybe or somebody from experience :lol:

hehe.... fir Thank You!! :D

What :cheesy::woot:??? You mean to tell me you've never seen the new style in town?

Well, that's an easy one.

What you do is attach one of these miniature air conditioners to your dhoti:

stock-photo-a-small-air-conditioner-92706529.jpg

And there you have, a air conditioned dhoti. You're all set to go and enjoy the blazing heat while others sweat in their jeans.
lol, you just posted a pic of a fan heater... :lol:

the question is why would any one wanna grab and do that stuff like you described :lol:

:girl_wacko:

I was just trying to explain, when a dhoti can fall off. :P
Maen pagal huun kya dhoti pehnke fir usko kholne ka koushish karu ..... :D

Back
Top Bottom