What's new

Indian man wearing dhoti stopped from travelling in Dubai Metro

Haan yaar, vo to hai.no doubt. But he is the biggest cast based politician in india.
Btw, tune lalu ko bolte suna hai ya nahi?? Agar nahi suna to zaroor sunna, tere ander ka biharipan jaag jayega :lol:

haan suna he, tu aise bolta he kya ;)

Is there a law prohibiting it? If its there, its their country. If not, it is discrimination.

This is a dhoti............ if you wear it properly it never expose. I wear dhoti in US during festival and nobody stops me. Rather last time a cop asked me, 'what's dress is that ? when I said it's Indian traditional wear, he said gorgeous dress you wear!'

dhoti.jpg

Isn't this a dhoti?

Its like one pull in the wrong place and the whole thing will fall off.

cream_kasavu_dhoti_from_kerala_with_wide_golden_spa63.jpg

Isn't this a dhoti?

Its like one pull in the wrong place and the whole thing will fall off.

cream_kasavu_dhoti_from_kerala_with_wide_golden_spa63.jpg

No, if one wears it properly, it won't fall off with one pull. Rather you have to grab it and hang and then it might tear apart rather than falling off. :D

Bol sakta hun ;) par bolta nahi.
Tera kya?? Tu bol sakta hai lalu jaise?? Ya sab kucch bhool gaya wahan jaa kar :angry:

Don't forget lungi :P

acha behari babu aap ao karachi, waise in karachi even hyderabadis having finny tongue have lost all theirs :lol:

dialect wise we in pakistanis talk like lukhnowis

you look like one ajanta mendis hahahahahaha

Ajantha-Mendis_1862125.jpg

acha tu behari he :lol:

good to know

nai me dialogs ke baat ker raha tha;)

Racial taunts!! That too bringing in a Sri Lankan... not expected !! :astagh:

No, if one wears it properly, it won't fall off with one pull. Rather you have to grab it and hang and then it might tear apart rather than falling off. :D

Then that is just as bad as pulling it in the wrong place and having it fall off. Why is it so delicate?

the question is why would any one wanna grab and do that stuff like you described :lol:

:girl_wacko:

Back
Top Bottom