What's new

Indian Made 'Factor-8' injections recovered at Karachi airport legally Exported to Pakistan

I am sure when Pakistan blames India for the attack- it will not be based fully on factor viii injections- so until you are officially blamed- Chill-
More like denial of home grown issues at hand..India is a convenient boogey man :)
But yes, we`ll wait for proof from pak officials.

This clearly calls out that this is imported in Pakistan from India in the last couple of seconds

Many generic Indian medicine are smuggled into Pakistan..as most of the drugs manufactured in the west is either unavailable or beyond the budget of Pakistanis. So some medicine ending up in the hands of some terrorist is nothing...especially those who can manage to sneak into your airports with automatic riffles, RPG's and suicide vests. These are not action taken in a spur of the moment...these are planned for months. Finding of a medicine is not a proof...it only shows that Indian pharma companies are doing good...and somebody is ripping them off by smuggling medicine.

More like denial of home grown issues at hand..India is a convenient boogey man :)
But yes, we`ll wait for proof from pak officials.

Since the karachi airport attacks- Pakistan Airforce has bombarded the taliban tribal hideouts and killed no of their commanders- that shows who we think the enemy is-

about your victim mentality- i cant cure that-
your Modi became PM of your country by making Pakistan boogey man- talk about obsession-

Last edited:
Since the karachi airport attacks- Pakistan Airforce has bombarded the taliban tribal hideouts and killed no of their commanders- that shows who we think the enemy is-
about your victim mentality- i cant cure that-
your Modi became Prsident of your country by making Pakistan boogey man- talk about obsession-
True.
His election had nothing to do with India choosing a progressive leader over a corrupt government, with dreams of development.

True.
His election had nothing to do with India choosing a progressive leader over a corrupt government, with dreams of development.

Exactly- sab doodh safeed hota hai- pani to idher mila hua hai bus-

Last edited:
Haha. nice one.
But its high time pakistanis too got the real deal and not the diluted version of its existence parameters viz-a-viz India.

you feel like that i cant blame you- otherwise you'd be not an indian-

Fate of one more evidence of Indian involvement!!!!!!!!!........These news are watched across pakistan, and there are lot of people who must have believed the earlier news of Indian involvement.... Since there was no statement from government of indian involvement. This was a media interpretation based on a statement by security agencies that Indian medicine was found with the terrorist.... Now it will be interesting to see if they mention this new development in their news.... The chances are very less as they them self created this news.....

So what happens to those who made to believe that India has some hand in this............

you feel like that i cant blame you- otherwise you'd be not an indian-
You vindicate my viewpoint- pakistanis , over years of indoctrination have been coerced in to thinking Indians as the ultimate evil.We like to be modest- RAW helping TTP is like a well planned path to future headache

if you cant add 2+2 its not my fault-
The whole description of Oncodox given in this video is wrong-
Our proud media called Pakistani APC's taking part in clearing the airport as "tankers"- i am sure you are proud of your media too-
Dont base your facts on what media says-

So you accept that there was no proof of any Indian involvement so far and all that you guys did was just retarded rheortic blaming India .

We are yet to see what "Indian made weapons" that were recovered. We are yet to see these even for the earlier accusations be it some terror attack or those found in mqm offices.....

You vindicate my viewpoint- pakistanis , over years of indoctrination have been coerced in to thinking Indians as the ultimate evil.We like to be modest-

You are talking to a Pakistani here- and blatantly saying we are brainwashed- :lol:-
i dont know if you were ever taught that other person you talking to might be a Pakistani and can disagree to your version of distorted beliefs put into you as facts- Fair game-

RAW helping TTP is like a well planned path to future headache

while it might feel deja vu to some of your countrymen right now- but later on it will bite you back in your ***- so here i agree with you- :D-

Thats the medicine that was recovered from the terrorists and was being peddled in your media.

karachi-attack-several-made-in-india-injections-recovered-1402294973-8917.jpg

11562-zuvidox-lipodox-oncodox-peg.jpg
this is a anti cancer drug!!!
may be they are recruiting terminally ill patients :D

Back
Top Bottom