What's new

Indian Made 'Factor-8' injections recovered at Karachi airport legally Exported to Pakistan

media gets many things wrong , this injection is for treating cancer , which is strange in itself as to why the terrorists were carrying these as well , factor-8 injections are not the same as above , I don't think media got all the recovered items on record
Indians- talk about factor-8 injections-

But, remembering the attack on PNS Mehran, I will go on a limb and claim, as my sources do, that it could have been worse. Given what the attackers had on them besides their weapons - dry rations to keep them going, blood thickeners like Oncodox 50 to keep them fighting – anything was possible: a long-haul hostage drama; a blown up international airliner; a live suicide-bombing caught on tape. As a worn-out operational commander who had spent the night in combat brusquely pointed out: “They got inside our house, but they couldn’t touch our mothers and sisters: our vital assets remained.”

And thats your story of the factor viii injections. What a joke.

upload_2014-6-11_12-59-9.png

And thats your story of the factor viii injections. What a joke.

View attachment 34711
Doxorubicin (50 Mg)
INDICATORS
Pregnancy:D Lactation:L4 Lab:NA Food:NA
TYPICAL USAGE
A variety of solid tumors, Acute leukemia, Breast cancer, Hodgkin's disease, Leukaemia, Lung cancer, Lymphoma, Lymphomas, Oestrogenic sarcoma, Soft tissue sarcoma.

what joke?-
We talking about factor viii- a blood clothing protein- not blood thickeners -

what joke?-
We talking about factor viii- a blood clothing protein- not blood thickeners -

Where is the picture of factor viii injections?

Factor 8 is the code name of medicine doxorubician hydrochloride. This drug is especially used for caner patients (such as sacromas) as a result of which they experience severe side effects (besides chemotherapy.
This medicine is used to stop blood from flowing.That is why haemophilic patient take this drug as well.

Factor 8 is codename of this medicine because it functions like protein 8 which forms complex inside our body with (factor or protein 9,10 etc)when we are injured;to stop bleeding.According to ARY news sources, this medicine was recovered from terrorists which were involved in attack.News report claims that this medicine is used by frontline Indian soldiers who are specifically deployed in border areas.They immediately inject factor 8 medicine to stop bleeding not because they are suffering of hemophilia or cancer... but because it will speed up their healing process.
Regards

Your officials goofed up, thats probably why no one is talking about it anymore :lol:

Keep everything aside. 1st tell me dont u think Factor 8 is code for Doxorubicin Hydrochloride compound? Then we mite talk further.

Your officials goofed up, thats probably why no one is talking about it anymore :lol:

Factor viii is a glycoprotein procofactor.
Doxorubicin is an anthracyclineantibiotic.

no rocket science to differentiating the purpose and usage of both drugs-
@Roybot your source is rubbish- slavedefence? give me a break-

you want the evidence to be shown before official investigation is competed?- you dont knw how it works?-

Factor viii is a glycoprotein procofactor.
Doxorubicin is an anthracyclineantibiotic.

no rocket science to differentiating the purpose and usage of both drugs-
@Roybot your source is rubbish- slavedefence? give me a break-

you want the evidence to be shown before official investigation is competed?- you dont knw how it works?-

It was ARY news which called it fctor viii injections, no one else. Injections (Oncodox-50) were found on terrorists, the photos of which was paraded infront of everyone, yes they were Indian made, but they are legally exported to Pakistan.

Unless there is a photo of Indian made factor viii injection found on terrorists, there is no point talking about it. And even the factor viii injections are exported from India to Pakistan by Baxter India.

@pakdefender

Bhai kya kuchh bole jaa raha hai? Factor VIII is code name for Doxorubicin Hydrocloride. Now different companies have different brand names but composition is same and that Factor VIII.

No they are not Oncodox is commercial name for Doxorubicin , and Doxorubicin is not Factor-VIII , the chemical makeup of the two are not the same

It was ARY news which called it fctor viii injections, no one else. Injections (Oncodox-50) were found on terrorists, the photos of which was paraded infront of everyone, yes they were Indian made, but they are legally exported to Pakistan.

Unless there is a photo of Indian made factor viii injection found on terrorists, there is no point talking about it. And even the factor viii injections are exported from India to Pakistan by Baxter India.

then there is no point of being defensive based on ARY news reportings- unless our government blames you officially- chill-
this protectiveness and pro activeness is suspect able to be honest- :D-

Indians are speaking about the same drug you spoke about. It is Pakistanis who showed bottles of Oncodox (Doxyrubicin) as factor VIII. Here is a video to refresh your memory.

This clearly calls out that this is imported in Pakistan from India in the last couple of seconds

Indians are speaking about the same drug you spoke about. It is Pakistanis who showed bottles of Oncodox (Doxyrubicin) as factor VIII. Here is a video to refresh your memory.

if you cant add 2+2 its not my fault-
The whole description of Oncodox given in this video is wrong-
Our proud media called Pakistani APC's taking part in clearing the airport as "tankers"- i am sure you are proud of your media too-
Dont base your facts on what media says-

Proof of what?-

those injections are where it should be- with the investigators-
we dont have a culture to make media photo shoots of important evidences-
Proof og factor-8 vials found? For all we know it could be another legally imported drug by a pakistani distributor of indian pharma companies.
your army didn't even check what medicine it was, they showed cancer medicine as factor -8 gotta love the coverup operation

Proof og factor-8 vials found? For all we know it could be another legally imported drug by a pakistani distributor of indian pharma companies.

I am sure when Pakistan blames India for the attack- it will not be based fully on factor viii injections- so until you are officially blamed- Chill-

Back
Top Bottom