What's new

Indian Lt. Colonel among 11 soldiers dead in Fidayeen attack in Indian Occupied Kashmir

No agency needs to monitor. Unlike in Pakistan, no one questions the Indian Election Commission's figures. Not even the separatists have done that. If you remember on the other thread, even Mirwaiz Umar Farooq didn't question the figures & turnout, only said that it is reflective of people's aspiration etc... World over, everyone accepts the figures put out. Show me even a single comment from any country questioning the figures. Even the GoP has, thus far & to my knowledge, not questioned these figures and many Pakistani talk shows have alluded to the high percentage of participation. You are pretty much on your own here.

If there is no independent monitoring, the results and statistics are fraudulent from our perspective.

Aake Lele, we're waiting....:sniper:

Aj aye to hain or aatay rahaingy :enjoy:

Have you established the identities of attackers Or have you given thought this might be a revenge attack by those whose family members might have suffered fake encounters, tortures or rape by hands of Indian army ?
---
one side you guys say 7laksh army in kashmri
then you say kashmris taking revege with fully armed machine guns .. is it logical ?
--
Torture and rape..
its old story dear..
just another enocutre in srinagar.. while seach ops in house..
so do you thihk slodires give lolipop and ask where is gun .. tell .. tell..
brutalities happneds .. i enver said we are holy cow .. but why .. due to these terrosit IA have to be tuff ofdefence..
--
may i know how you handle zarb..
shall we vacant vally for ops .. shall we .. like you did ?

--
did you laugh same way for balst on wagah or peshawar or karachi ?

Kashmiri rebels are freedom fighters, fighting for their homeland's freedom from an occupation force. Their struggle is legitimate, legal and morally righteous just like Indians rebelled against the British empire.

If there is no independent monitoring, the results and statistics are fraudulent from our perspective.

Aj aye to hain or aatay rahaingy :enjoy:

Your 'perspective', in your country you can't hold a single election that anyone ever agrees upon. How you get such wise perspectives I do not understand. The litmus test is that no matter what you guys say, the people of Kashmir don't dispute anything we say- when Omar Abdullah was declared CM, they didn't say 'we won't accept him' or that the 'election was rigged'. Same gonna happen this time too. You guys'll keep recycling same dialog, no one in valley cares.

BTW did you know that Hafiz Saeed has been nick named chief Pak population controller in India?

The International Commission of Jurists (ICJ), based in Geneva, recently,
passed a resolution proclaiming Kashmir's accession to India as bogus and
null and void. The ICJ went further by condemning the human rights
violations in Kashmir.

ICJ :lol:

The competent authority to nullify our claim is International Court of Justice. ICJ can take a hike.

In view of the above arguments, it is clear that the Indian case on Kashmir
is politically, legally and morally unjustified. The commitment made by
India and the UN to allow the people of the state to choose their own
future are neither time bound nor do they provide an escape clause for the
Indian regime. It is only through fraud and repression that India continues
to forcefully occupy a large portion of Kashmir.

India made a commitment if the conditions are met it will conduct a plebiscite, the conditions are not met hence the Plebiscite will not take place. Cause and Effect. Legally.
Also, the UN call for plebiscite was a resolution not a legal binding.

But you do not have to go so back, go to Shimla Agreement which essentially nullifies any third party in this matter.

You need to read more :)

Your 'perspective', in your country you can't hold a single election that anyone ever agrees upon. How you get such wise perspectives I do not understand. The litmus test is that no matter what you guys say, the people of Kashmir don't dispute anything we say- when Omar Abdullah was declared CM, they didn't say 'we won't accept him' or that the 'election was rigged'. Same gonna happen this time too. You guys'll keep recycling same dialog, no one in valley cares.

BTW did you know that Hafiz Saeed has been nick named chief Pak population controller in India?

Now lets see what you think of Omar Abdullah in 3,2,1,0 seconds.

Kashmir 'NEVER Merged' with India | CM Omar Abdullah :D

and 2010 protests in Kashmir valley were also done by Pakistani infiltrators :sarcastic:
--
yes.. ou are right
i said before we are not holy cow..
we made msitake but that does nto give right to pak to send terrorist

Now lets see what you think of Omar Abdullah in 3,2,1,0 seconds.

Kashmir 'NEVER Merged' with India | CM Omar Abdullah :D
--
if you belive so musch on Omar then belive this too
'Militant attack on army desperate attempt to disrupt peace', says Jammu and Kashmir CM Omar Abdullah | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

because of terrosiam kashmir still lags behind and coudl not intergtre FULLLy wiht india

Kashmiri rebels are freedom fighters, fighting for their homeland's freedom from an occupation force. Their struggle is legitimate, legal and morally righteous just like Indians rebelled against the British empire.

Kashmir freedom fighters ke alawa freedom fighters aur bhi hain !! Abhi ishq ke imtehan aur bhi hain!

---
how therir struggle in legitimate?
source of auhotirya nd legitimacy ?

---
how therir struggle in legitimate?
source of auhotirya nd legitimacy ?

Geneva convention gives right to people of occupied lands to take up arms if they want to.

Kashmir freedom fighters ke alawa freedom fighters aur bhi hain !! Abhi ishq ke imtehan aur bhi hain!

We are not worried about the red corridor or Sikhs. You can do whatever you want over there. None of our business.

Geneva convention gives right to people of occupied lands to take up arms if they want to.

We are not worried about the red corridor or Sikhs. You can do whatever you want over there. None of our business.
--
Dear i asked same question last time ..
which artcile or clause of genva concevtion give lgtimacy to it..
you still not given the same
waiting for same

Hey....I am back. And that too at some interesting moment. :)

OK the latest death toll of security forces is 10. 8 army personnel including a LT Col and 2 policemen.

4 soldiers burnt alive after their barricade was set on fire by the attackers.

--
Dear i asked same question last time ..
which artcile or clause of genva concevtion give lgtimacy to it..
you still not given the same
waiting for same

"Both the 4th Geneva Convention and the United Nations Charter affirm the right of occupied people to employ armed struggle against military targets."

Hey....I am back. And that too at some interesting moment. :)

OK the latest death toll of security forces is 10. 8 army personnel including a LT Col and 2 policemen.

4 soldiers burnt alive after their barricade was set on fire by the attackers.

Source?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom