What's new

Indian Lt. Colonel among 11 soldiers dead in Fidayeen attack in Indian Occupied Kashmir

In that case aren't you jumping the gun in anticipating "Doval's response", when the attack is barely over and proper investigations into the attackers and the attack need to take place?

No, did not jump the gun at all. Doval is the NSA and I have faith in him that he would take appropriate action against the responsible party. That is exactly what I said.

perhaps , he just went there sight seeing , perhaps Ghani wanted to have tea with him..............the key word "perhaps"
Right, "perhaps", though all of the options you present are far less credible than the ones I mentioned, for an NSA official at least ...
i am getting confused ............isnt USA trying to destablizing Pakistan via TTP and various other insurgencies??? as far Pakistani mates says here on this forum
"Was trying to destabilize" might be a better description, if the pace of recent US attacks on TTP targets housed in Afghanistan continues. While the recent US attacks on the TTP are welcome, these attacks also raise questions about why the US waited this long to target them, and why the US knowingly allowed Baloch terrorist leaders and groups to be sheltered by the Karzai government (as shown in wikileaks) while officially denying Pakistan's official concerns about the same. The US certainly did not suffer the same constraints (in terms of resources and limited political and public backing for attacks on the TTP/BLA/BRA) that Pakistan faced in launching military ops in North Waziristan.

Actually we are.. Unlike Pakistanis like you we dont have to vent out frustration by making an abuse directed towards a leader of the enemy country as our signature. You wont find any indian here with something like "Juck Finnah" as their signature :)

Actually this Muck Fodi thing is derived from an Indian not Pakistani. It was his user name on Twitter. As for Jinnah. You are not doing this because you can't afford to do it here. And it is stupid to compare Jinnah with someone like Modi.
There is a difference of intellect. One formed a nation country while other thinks that Indians were the inventors of plastic surgery because they believe in some god with head of an elephant.

Don't worry, we are.

Okay.

Right, "perhaps", though all of the options you present are far less credible than the ones I mentioned, for an NSA official at least ...

"Was trying to destabilize" might be a better description, if the pace of recent US attacks on TTP targets housed in Afghanistan continues. While the recent US attacks on the TTP are welcome, these attacks also raise questions about why the US waited this long to target them, and why the US knowingly allowed Baloch terrorist leaders and groups to be sheltered by the Karzai government (as shown in wikileaks) while officially denying Pakistan's official concerns about the same. The US certainly did not suffer the same constraints (in terms of resources and limited political and public backing for attacks on the TTP/BLA/BRA) that Pakistan faced in launching military ops in North Waziristan.

Hey Agno. Can you please explain to me why this attack would get more hype and media exposure in India than attack on CRPF by Maoists. What is the difference between then two. Why the discrimination? Please explain. It is very confusing for me.

Actually this Muck Fodi thing is derived from an Indian not Pakistani. It was his user name on Twitter. As for Jinnah. You are not doing this because you can't afford to do it here. And it is stupid to compare Jinnah with someone like Modi.
There is a difference of intellect. One formed a nation country while other thinks that Indians were the inventors of plastic surgery because they believe in some god with head of an elephant.
Okay.
@karan.1970

The equivalent to 'Muck Fodi' would be 'Suck Fharif'' or 'Zuck Fardari' ... Indians are free to use either ...:enjoy:

for the sake of this region , Kashmir issues must be solved . . .

So the same Indians who do not miss even women and children across the loc somehow allowed a whole bunch of "infiltrators" through and allowed them to kill a whole bunch of their men? Shabash :lol:

This is desparare attempt by Pakistan as they feel that Kashmiris are drifting away. 70% Voting has shattered them and they decided to attack even if their is cost attached. There might be few more attacks coming. However, this is not going to help them in anyway.

Terror factory is fearful of large turn outs..

Rest in peace Soldiers - May your families find Solace in your sacrifice for the Motherland. :cray:

Damn... thats a big number.. how many guys were involved in this attack?

Hey Agno. Can you please explain to me why this attack would get more hype and media exposure in India than attack on CRPF by Maoists. What is the difference between then two. Why the discrimination? Please explain. It is very confusing for me.
Unlike the Maoist violence, the Indian government and media can scapegoat an outside entity (Pakistan) as an excuse. This also plays into the pathological hatred that many Indians have for Pakistan and their desire to ignore the fact that J&K is internationally recognized disputed territory with UNSC Resolutions (that India initiated and accepted) pending implementation.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom