What's new

Indian Listening Station In Oman Monitoring Pakistan's Naval Communications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say the the presence of India in Oman and Chahabar is a move to counter Chinese, not Pakistan. IN is enough to take on PN in case there is a war.
But to deny the presence of Chinese and stop their expansion India needs to increase its presence at these choke points. It is in the last 5 years India was active there, before that we have no interests there.

Ask yourself if Iran and Oman are your traditional allies? are they going to let you to set their territories as choke point? ;) but China- Pakistan alliance is difference if we ever want to join hand to screw India :P to make Gwadar your Indian nightmare:

Gwadar is not only good as naval base, but it's an unsinkable carrier if an airbase is build there,combining the two bases will be effective solution to choke Indian energy supply. With Submarine, destroyer and long range fighters such j11b, any Indian oil tanker will be a turkey shoot, withing a month India will be collapse and be totally in Chaos. Thanks to Pakistan, we Chinese just find a solution to Indian problem...still think to choke us in malaca straite..let the fun begin :lol:

Not without saying we the evil Chinese can screw Indian but choking Indian water supply :P from Tibet. Ultimately you're nothing but a total useless loser.

So your pathetic listening station have no effect on Pakistan, this will only invite retaliation and counter-measure;)

turkeyshoot.jpg

So what do all the SIGINT guys in militaries do these days?

They try to find flaws in existing algorithms, or tricks which can be used to narrow the set of potential keys.
They try to devise new, faster algorithms.

Ask yourself if Iran and Oman are your traditional allies? are they going to let you to set their territories as choke point? ;) but China- Pakistan alliance is difference if we ever want to join hand to screw India :P to make Gwadar your Indian nightmare:

Gwadar is not only good as naval base, but it's an unsinkable carrier if an airbase is build there,combining the two bases will be effective solution to choke Indian energy supply. With Submarine, destroyer and long range fighters such j11b, any Indian oil tanker will be a turkey shoot, withing a month India will be collapse and be totally in Chaos. Thanks to Pakistan, we Chinese just find a solution to Indian problem...still think to choke us in malaca straite..let the fun begin :lol:

Not without saying we the evil Chinese can screw Indian but choking Indian water supply :P from Tibet. Ultimately you're nothing but a total useless loser.

So your pathetic listening station have no effect on Pakistan, this will only invite retaliation and counter-measure;)

First build it then fart around ;) :lol:

What dragon breathe doesn;t realize is that Gwadar Naval base has a big Bull's eye on it. The best way to attack it, is to use non state actors and blow it up.

offtopic : Our upcoming frigates are almost equal to their latest destroyers in capability.. they can bring their ACC also.. It will head stright to Indian Ocean bed like PNS Ghazi :woot:

Little is taught in Pakistani history that these Ghaznavi's and Ghauris were just savage looters and pillagers who indiscriminately killed who ever came into their way and in these expeditions, inhabitants of modern day Pakistan - be it muslims or hindus were killed with equal savagery. But as with all Islamic history, lies become holy and oppressors become Allah's viceroy on earth!

So were the ancestors of Abhrahm and most of the prophets and their companions. Ironically speaking Abrahmic religions did not churn out any civilizations, it was always the idolaters, pagans and infidels conquering the heights of science and technology!

It wasn't always the idolaters sir :D, have read a lot about the Baghdad Caliphate, its mythic library. The culture at Cordoba and Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Balkh, these alone are enough historical jewels worthy of celebration. Also I believe in the medieval world it was the primarily Islamic middle east that was leading the race in chemistry and astrology. For some reason, a shared history seems to be anathema to some people on both sides of the border.

It wasn't always the idolaters sir :D, have read a lot about the Baghdad Caliphate, its mythic library. The culture at Cordoba and Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Balkh, these alone are enough historical jewels worthy of celebration. Also I believe in the medieval world it was the primarily Islamic middle east that was leading the race in chemistry and astrology. For some reason, a shared history seems to be anathema to some people on both sides of the border.

Please don't confuse these people with facts.

It is fashionable these days to bash Muslims and Islam. It takes a certain level of self-worth and integrity to resist jumping on the anti-Islam bandwagon just to be part of the crowd. If tomorrow the Western media started singing songs in praise of Islam, these sheep would start parroting that song instead.

The only people who deserve attention are those who have the intellectual integrity to remain steadfast in defence of truth without being swayed by trends.

It is fashionable these days to bash Muslims and Islam. It takes a certain level of self-worth and integrity to resist jumping on the anti-Islam bandwagon just to be part of the crowd. If tomorrow the Western media started singing songs in praise of Islam, these sheep would start parroting that song instead.

The only people who deserve attention are those who have the intellectual integrity to remain steadfast in defence of truth without being swayed by trends.

Sir, the senior poster I was replying to wasn't bashing Islam- I hope you did not get that impression. We were just trying to impress upon a 3rd poster that development and enlightenment knew no bounds- it came from all cultures, kingdoms and religions of this world at various times. We were also simply stating the shared history of the people of this subcontinent. Besides my introduction to the history of the Islamic regions came in the form of the works of Aḥmad bin Rusd so there is hardly any chance of me letting any bashing slide by. :laugh:

Sir, the senior poster I was replying to wasn't bashing Islam-

That poster has a history of peddling lies to feel part of the in-crowd of Islam bashers.

The exact quote was "Ironically speaking Abrahmic religions did not churn out any civilizations, it was always the idolaters, pagans and infidels conquering the heights of science and technology!"

That poster has a history of peddling lies to feel part of the in-crowd of Islam bashers.

The exact quote was "Ironically speaking Abrahmic religions did not churn out any civilizations, it was always the idolaters, pagans and infidels conquering the heights of science and technology!"

Come now sir, he resorted to generalization strictly because the fellow he was tackling was extremely inflammatory and divisive. Other than that I guess you and him may agree to disagree. For my part, I'm just a kid who reads up the good from all people and regions. :enjoy: Although, regrettably. we can't keep discussing this- off topic it would be and I've already expended my quota. Maybe I'll start a thread on Averroes and you can join in.

This theme seems to be running all around the world? i mean every civilization produces some wizards great leaders thinkers and kings etc etc but the later generations throw away such wealth and knowledge and we are left wondering why a civilization with such and such accomplishments is in present condition???

I think the answer lies in sitting on laurels may be, one can give number of answers but some one some where rests their @$$e$ on the earlier greats achievements saying we cool bro we dig ehh!!! Egyptian Roman Greek Persian Chinese Indian Arabic u name it all these rested their @$$e$ and paid for it.

As seen from the Google Maps image, above, the Indian listening post is practically a front door neighbour [~400 kms] to Pakistan's Gwadar Port, one that it wants China to develop into a major Naval installation, among other fantastical longings.
:lol::rofl:

hi-res versions of the pics used in the OP
Indian-Listening-Post-Oman-Pakistan.jpg

Indian-Listening-Station-In-Oman.jpg

What dragon breathe doesn;t realize is that Gwadar Naval base has a big Bull's eye on it. The best way to attack it, is to use non state actors and blow it up.

Some non-state actors put the world largest democracy's financial capital in total chaos for three days and your army stood and watched doing nothing...so dont bring a genie out of bottle if you cannot control it!

I was speaking of Pre-islamic times. Also much of the Baghdadi scientists were from different schools of thoughts which are rejected by the today's hardliners which means very important and celebrated scientific figures are ignored in the Muslim world over the taboo of their sect!

Sir, the senior poster I was replying to wasn't bashing Islam- I hope you did not get that impression. We were just trying to impress upon a 3rd poster that development and enlightenment knew no bounds- it came from all cultures, kingdoms and religions of this world at various times. We were also simply stating the shared history of the people of this subcontinent. Besides my introduction to the history of the Islamic regions came in the form of the works of Aḥmad bin Rusd so there is hardly any chance of me letting any bashing slide by. :laugh:

Atleast you got the message right! Much of the science we know today was developed by followers of non-Abrahamic path..namely the Romans, Persians, Egyptians, Ancient Indians etc! It has nothing to do with bashing Islam, just a historical fact!

First build it then fart around ;) :lol:

Do we need to fart out loud like Indians about listening station in Oman?:omghaha:. and still nothing has been done yet to Gwadar already cause a matter of concern to your A.K Antony. :lol:,.it seems like we chinese don't need much to defeat Indian inferior complexe:smokin:.

The mighty dragon present in Gwadar already cause sleepless night to your defense minister, you gutless defense strategists already p1ss on their pants let alone of using none state actors :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom