What's new

indian lies of destroying PAF F-16 & Terror Camps exposed by US scholar infront of Indian Air Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one outside die hard Bhakts or Indian apologists would question the fact that India can not currently defeat Pakistan in a limited war.

There is no point debating this fact. What’s more important is how well Pakistan will keep pace with Indian military acquisitions and capabilities going forward. The Indians are on a high tech arms buying spree and the US Establishment in its ‘tilting at windmills’ pursuit of ‘containing China’ will likely continue to provide access to India to high tech military hardware.

quite a few people here are sickened by anything that makes the injuns look incompetent

If you feel sickened by it so be it.

The Indians are on a high tech arms buying spree and the US Establishment in its ‘tilting at windmills’ pursuit of ‘containing China’ will likely continue to provide access to India to high tech military hardware.
give a monkey a high-tec weapon and hopefully he'll blow his own-self up!

give a monkey a high-tec weapon and hopefully he'll blow his own-self up!
Underestimating your enemy is foolish. Pakistan must continue to prepare and plan for India’s growing military capabilities. Increased Indian engagement with the US will likely help the Indians improve their war fighting tactics & strategies.

Everybody knows that these phoneys cant defeat the people of one of the oldest civilisations in the world in a war the people of the Indus these clowns should stop war mongering because sooner rather they will get what their asking for

so? isn't this a Pakistani forum where threads that show Pakistan in a good light be commonplace? why such clamour to have them shut down?
more of a reason to use her words against her adopted homeland, the superpower2020
Her rationale behind this statement is not to make Pakistan look good but rather to exhort the evil enemy to take more serious action against Pakistan, and she wants them to fix their short comings, in order to achive that nefarious goal.
That ugli thing is an evil reincarnate.

Last edited:
India does not have the ability to decisively defeat Pakistan in war Christine Fair

I fully agree.

Indian military is ill trained and ill equipped.

Forget about defeating, I worry that Indian Military may not be able to prevent being defeated.

I will be happy if they could at least hold their positions and ensure a stalemate.

You will find out she is pro Uighur Muslims, pro Kurdish Muslims, pro Bosnian Muslims. It's not blanket like you make it out. She does however have hatred for Pakistan and Pakistan Army.
I know life is unfair for christine fair but why does she harbor so much hate for Pakistan?
Did some bharti scum brain wash her and fed her some B.S?

I fully agree.

Indian military is ill trained and ill equipped.

Forget about defeating, I worry that Indian Military may not be able to prevent being defeated.

I will be happy if they could at least hold their positions and ensure a stalemate.
Traitor! How dare you say that on Pakistani forum? india is invincible can beat USA,China and Pakistan together in a war. @Jackdaws @SrNair @arbit @Śakra
:lol::lol::lol:

I know life is unfair for christine fair but why does she harbor so much hate for Pakistan?

Traitor! How dare you say that on Pakistani forum? india is invincible can beat USA,China and Pakistan together in a war. @Jackdaws @SrNair @arbit @Śakra
:lol::lol::lol:

Do you know that Pakistan was a darling of the US during the Cold War? Once the Cold War ended so did US love for Pakistan. Most US senators that speak up against Pakistan today were back in the day best buddies of Pakistan. The case of this lady is no different.

Pakistan US relationship was always temporary and transactional. Back in the day, later and today. It will always remain transactional for a multitude of reasons.

but why does she harbor so much hate for Pakistan?
she was originally sent to Pakistan, couldn't praise the ISI enough them days, then after losing her youthful looks, went to bharat, befriended a granthi who took her to his gurudwara and deflowered her by force at a ripe old age, she has not stopped abusing Pak forces ever since. it really is a mystery!
no, some Pakistani broke her heart

ISI through Pakistani military officer used her and left her after using her.

Dont worry Teja bhai samosa is impressing Russia and USA...after getting a new model truck....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom