What's new

indian lies of destroying PAF F-16 & Terror Camps exposed by US scholar infront of Indian Air Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a traitor. I am realist.
Actually you are a pathetic excuse for a member who obviously has too much time to spare and nothing better to do rather than to get an intellectual a$$-whipping in a Pakistani forum.

I know life is unfair for christine fair but why does she harbor so much hate for Pakistan?
Did some bharti scum brain wash her and fed her some B.S?

Traitor! How dare you say that on Pakistani forum? india is invincible can beat USA,China and Pakistan together in a war. @Jackdaws @SrNair @arbit @Śakra
:lol::lol::lol:

Don't think any Indian in his right mind thinks India can beat the US or China in a war. But you have to be a different kind of delusional to club Pakistan in there with US and China - lol.

she was originally sent to Pakistan, couldn't praise the ISI enough them days, then after losing her youthful looks, went to bharat, befriended a granthi who took her to his gurudwara and deflowered her by force at a ripe old age, she has not stopped abusing Pak forces ever since. it really is a mystery!
no, some Pakistani broke her heart
Life really is unfair for christine fair :lol:

Don't think any Indian in his right mind thinks India can beat the US or China in a war. But you have to be a different kind of delusional to club Pakistan in there with US and China - lol.
Traitor! How dare you? super power india can destroy usa in a war and china with china killer missile.
It also shot down 2 F-16's from Pakistan without losing a mig.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Look at the power of india in this video traitor

ISI through Pakistani military officer used her and left her after using her.
Doesn't justify her hate and killing innocent people.

Please Sr. mental derangement in the aftermath of a violent rape at the point of a kirpan is no laughing matter. the mystery for me is that the rapist was an injun while the Pakistan Army is the target of her vengeance.

Please Sr. mental derangement in the aftermath of a violent rape at the point of a kirpan is no laughing matter. the mystery for me is that the rapist was an injun while the Pakistan Army is the target of her vengeance.
That is something I always say about her and as far as vengeance goes this lady openly spoke about bombing innocent people in Pakistan. So she deserves no pity either.

India does not have the ability to decisively defeat Pakistan in war Christine Fair

She is associated with Georgetown, but can we refrain from referring he as a scholar, she really lacks caliber and try to overcompensate with her limited South Asian common tongue skills. A quick search shows her career full of controversies and in desperation of screen time.

She is associated with Georgetown, but can we refrain from referring to her as a scholar, she really lacks caliber and try to overcompensate with her limited South Asian common tongue skills. A quick search shows her career full of controversies and in desperation of screen time.
was never really that, she was more like a honeypot/trap in her youth then an opinion maker/changer, now is a bitter vengeful crone deserving of pity

Traitor! How dare you? super power india can destroy usa in a war and china with china killer missile.
It also shot down 2 F-16's from Pakistan without losing a mig.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Look at the power of india in this video traitor

Doesn't justify her hate and killing innocent people.

You can watch all the trailers you like.

To me, she appears to be somewhat unhinged and psycho.

she was originally sent to Pakistan, couldn't praise the ISI enough them days, then after losing her youthful looks, went to bharat, befriended a granthi who took her to his gurudwara and deflowered her by force at a ripe old age, she has not stopped abusing Pak forces ever since. it really is a mystery!
no, some Pakistani broke her heart
Icwish people would not make such posts on open fora. This is not reflective of good thinking. She by her own statement is from USAF and has spent years as a part of Rand. The US has its own policies for this region and rather than love or hate for the brown people she reflects the US policy.
Onrecord US has neither hated nor loved Pakistan ever. US always loves US and no one else. 8t stabbed the UK when it came to a share of the Iraqi spoils so we are much smaller fries. This is all a game for amassing more money and for that you need influence.
For counteies like India or Pakistan it is just a case of a toilet paper used for a purpose and then flushed.
This is the reality of what we need to understand. In international relations we need to learn the most important lesson " there are no permanent enemies or friends just interests". It is stupid countries and state men like our Previous Pak rulers who need to learn how international interests dictate policies.
A

You will find out she is pro Uighur Muslims, pro Kurdish Muslims, pro Bosnian Muslims. It's not blanket like you make it out. She does however have hatred for Pakistan and Pakistan Army.
It is her hatred for the countries that suppress those particular muslims than any genuine love for Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom