What's new

indian lies of destroying PAF F-16 & Terror Camps exposed by US scholar infront of Indian Air Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
An empty vessel noises much!

I'm not even surprised that they brought up the pics of all four missiles recovered and displayed for the whole wide world to see, its nothing but massaging their bruised and battered own ego by claiming, "WE SHOT ONE Of THEIRS TOO"....

all four missiles? What do you mean? I thought they only showed one AMRAAM remains

That behaviour in the video makes me question the academic credibility of the institution she represents. indeed a cretin.
Cretin or not, up until then, she was their fairy god mother in lambasting Pakistan. It was their seminar or whatever. She was invited by them. She spoiled their party. They didn't see it coming. What she said about Pakistan is actually similar to a lot of people from the Americas, Europe and even far-east, i.e. who have any interest in this region. I or you may not agree with her point of view, but she has a following and she is not a lightweight. She has damaged our reputation on a multiple occasions. But her analysis has a thought process and is articulated very well. This video is really an egg on the face of many in India. That is why I say thanks to the guy who shared it. But info of her doings and this incident was first revealed by HaqeeqatTV on YouTube.

The fact that she is anti-Pakistan and she still thumped egg on the Indian faces is what makes it even more savory and priceless.

Cretin or not, up until then, she was their fairy god mother in lambasting Pakistan. It was their seminar or whatever. She was invited by them. She spoiled their party. They didn't see it coming. What she said about Pakistan is actually similar to a lot of people from the Americas, Europe and even far-east, i.e. who have any interest in this region. I or you may not agree with her point of view, but she has a following and she is not a lightweight. She has damaged our reputation on a multiple occasions. But her analysis has a thought process and is articulated very well. This video is really an egg on the face of many in India. That is why I say thanks to the guy who shared it. But info of her doings and this incident was first revealed by HaqeeqatTV on YouTube.
the pov of this one deplorable kant should never be taken as the gospel. f it and its credentials.

We don't need the confirmation of it from that (for a lack of a better word) woman. Make no mistake about it, this thing said she wished India had shot down our F16s. She has unbridled hatred for Pakistan and Muslims.

Last edited:
Bhai there is already so many threads on same topic and do research PDF before you post
@The Eagle @waz please close this thread, thanks
so? isn't this a Pakistani forum where threads that show Pakistan in a good light be commonplace? why such clamour to have them shut down?
We don't need the confirmation of that (for a lack of a better word) woman. Make no mistake, this thing said she wished India had shot down our F16s. She has unbridled hatred for Pakistan and Muslims.
more of a reason to use her words against her adopted homeland, the superpower2020

Last edited:
so? isn't this a Pakistani forum where threads that show Pakistan in a good light be commonplace? why such clamour to have them shut down?
similar thread Already posted before, this new guy just repeated old news

Patience bro patience. Much more is on its way. Humiliation of India is inevitable.
Why repeating the same thread again and again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom