What's new

Indian LCA Tejas Or Pakistani JF-17: Who Is Winning The Malaysian Fighter Jet Contract?

You have to remember when you finalized the design of your vedic LCA aka Tejas South African cancelled this design in ate 80s/early 90s, and i am not that your vedic tejas is 100% copy of that design but based upon or Inspired with this design, if you are blind i have to say that JUST LOL to you
Tejas is 100% copy????
OMFG, I'm not blind, you're just pointing out superficial resemblance and claiming some sh*t
We have better madarasas than your mandirs r@pe education
That's precisely why your Paxstan has one of the worst literacy rate in the continent, am I right boy?
First decide it is Mirage-2000 copy or some south african copy?

Your JF-17 inspired from MiG-21 wings and Su-27 tailwings.

@krash
Keyword "Inspired"
🙂🙂

Tejas is 100% copy????
OMFG, I'm not blind, you're just pointing out superficial resemblance and claiming some sh*t
Am i claiming 100% that Tejas is 100% copy i clearly said in my above post may be it is BASED UPON OR INSPIRED TO THIS SPECIFIC DESIGN, if you have a comprehension issues than it is not my problem
That's precisely why you're Paxstan has one of the worst literacy rate in the continent, am I right boy?
LOL and you have 100% literacy rate we have 50%

Why you're laughing @CaptainSoap42 ??? its from our govt source that saying we have 50% literacy rate
Those numbers maybe "tampered with 🤣Low nonetheless
Screenshot_20210501-201231~2.png

Anyway back On Topic, so apart from a single picture of Carvar that superficially resembles Tejas, you don't have any other material on that aircraft,
Also, what about the claims that it's a copy of M2K Don't you wanna address that

Can a missile that doesn’t have LOAL be launched without lock on? Can it be launched at more range than the mother aircraft radar detection range?
What is trying to say?? LOAL or not LOAL is not the problem for non stealthy jet, and AWACS can detect enemy more than mother aircraft radar range and pass this information to mother aircraft and guide it to fire BVR from a safe distances let assume for PL-15 from 150 km away
Those numbers maybe "tampered with 🤣Low nonethelessView attachment 739192

Anyway back On Topic, so apart from a single picture of Carvar that superficially resembles Tejas, you don't have any other material on that aircraft,
Also, what about the claims that it's a copy of M2K Don't you wanna address that
iam not claiming but picture shows it that both designs are quite similar, and i am not claiming M-2K that you vedic tejas is a copy of M2K, your intention is quite clear you're only come for trolling
First decide it is Mirage-2000 copy or some south african copy?

Your JF-17 inspired from MiG-21 wings and Su-27 tailwings.
LO am i said that's 100% copy and JFT is not based on Mig-21 or Su-27 but Cancelled design from Mikoyan in 80s named MIG-33 or Project-33

Last edited:
LOAL or not LOAL is not the problem for non stealthy jet, and AWACS can detect enemy more than mother aircraft radar range and pass this information to mother aircraft and guide it to fire BVR from a safe distances let assume for PL-15 from 150 km away
Passing the picture of the battlefield and guiding a missile are two completely different things. To be able to allow a missile launch based on AWACS picture and then tracking the target by AWACS till missile’s own radar opens up is a complex networking and integration work.

The level of networking and integration required between various platforms and the missiles is not known to be possessed by very many countries.

PAF has this capability? Or is it your assumption?

@MirageBlue is it possible?

Why you tag MOD??? look at your countrymen above post why @CaptainSoap42 bring our madarsa into this thread???
Passing the picture of the battlefield and guiding a missile are two completely different things. To be able to allow a missile launch based on AWACS picture and then tracking the target by AWACS till missile’s own radar opens up is a complex networking and integration work.

The level of networking and integration required between various platforms and the missiles is not known to be possessed by very many countries.

PAF has this capability? Or is it your assumption?

@MirageBlue is it possible?
Yes it is possible and doable according to former USAF Vartan @gambit , but i think Pakistan currently lack this capability

What he did was wrong, but you guys too have a habit of using Bhakt, Pajeet, Gaumutra like words if you are losing an arguement.
and these words related to holy places like Mosques/madarsas or Mandirs??? and you guys always insulted Pakistan and Islam so why not we do the same??
I don’t do personal attacks on anyone.
im saying as a whole Indian members on PDF, you GUYS always insulting Islam and Pakistan on PDF

and these words related to holy places like Mosques/madarsas or Mandirs??? and you guys always insulted Pakistan and Islam so why not we do the same??
We never insult any religion here, @CaptainSoap42 is a newbie he doesn’t know much about the rules here.
im saying as a whole Indian members on PDF, you GUYS always insulting Islam and Pakistan on PDF
The same you guys do to Hinduism on D.F.I so?

We never insult any religion here, @CaptainSoap42 is a newbie he doesn’t know much about the rules here.

The same you guys do to Hinduism on D.F.I so?
LOL can i shows your posts on central Asia and south Asia section where Indians members like @Protest_again @Ghailb @Ghost Hobbit and other insulting Islam and Pakistan in various threads there, i know you're lying but its not your fault but its in your culture, you GUYS always started first then in reply we starting to Insult Hinduism LOL

Back
Top Bottom