What's new

Indian killed in Pakistan jail

Worst part this article seems to to convey is that How Hindus and other minorties are treated in Pakistan. Hindus are not even allowed to eat in the same hotel serving muslims. This kind of racial discrimination was seen meted to Indian under british.
Had Chhamel Singh had been an Pakistani Hindu he wouldn't even dared to drink from same tap meant Muslim because he would have known then consequenes and this fellow being a Hindu did not know this.
i totally agree with you :agree::agree:And same happens to indian minorites ,muslims,sikhs,christians :hitwall::hitwall: that you wouldn't admit

You mean to say they complement each other. :lol:
Actually wherever you see these two words or any other degrading word along with India, a smile runs across your face and you just post it. :D

i totally agree with you :agree::agree:And same happens to indian minorites ,muslims,sikhs,christians :hitwall::hitwall: that you wouldn't admit

And we have Sikh Pm, Silh Army chief, Muslim voice president and christian most powerful political personality an oscar winner muslim musian, 3 biggest muslim superstars, in the nation. raise your study.

And we have Sikh Pm, Silh Army chief, Muslim voice president and christian most powerful political personality an oscar winner muslim musian, 3 biggest muslim superstars, in the nation. raise your study.
well as far as i know muslims are victims in india . giving example of 2-3 personalities doesn't make any diff .i'm talking about over 30 million muslims in india not superstars :)

Was he beheaded?

Was he beheaded?

No this time testicles are removed

@Topic - Pakistan police is pathetic and it was not good idea to mess with Punjab police who is leader among all - Complete restructuring of police is required i.e. like they did with traffic police

well as far as i know muslims are victims in india . giving example of 2-3 personalities doesn't make any diff .i'm talking about over 30 million muslims in india not superstars :)

2-3 bad things doesnt make any diffrence to Indian muslims or any minority. It happens. The thing is we give fair chance to everyone no matter what your religion cast or state. You can be PM if you have talent qualification

Can anyone send me the information about main witness Tehsin Khan ? can anyone verify that Tehseen Khan is a human right activist who is heading an non-governmental organisation called Jesus Rescues? Indian media always cooked up stories , but not rightly :undecided: the next report in indian media said Tehsin khan is a Lawyer '' Indian Media reports had quoted a Pakistani lawyer named Tehseen Khan, who was recently released from Kot Lakhpat Jail'' for more details see the following ink Pakistan launches judicial inquiry into Indian prisoner's death | NDTV.com

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...ndian-killed-pakistan-jail.html#ixzz2JAB7QLoX

Worst part this article seems to to convey is that How Hindus and other minorties are treated in Pakistan. Hindus are not even allowed to eat in the same hotel serving muslims. This kind of racial discrimination was seen meted to Indian under british.
Had Chhamel Singh had been an Pakistani Hindu he wouldn't even dared to drink from same tap meant Muslim because he would have known then consequenes and this fellow being a Hindu did not know this.
India's so called secular brigade would attribute this growing intolerance after 9\11 but harsh reality is that even before this Hindus and Sikhs and Christians were tretaed as third class citizen. and this is expected when constitution of pakistan debars a Non Muslim from taking highest civil postion of the state

Why do you ppl forget that Muslims have ruled over you hundreds of years ... If they wish hindu would be minority in all over in India ... but they respected all religions and gave religious freedom ... And didn't try to forcibly convert to anyone ..

2-3 bad things doesnt make any diffrence to Indian muslims or any minority. It happens. The thing is we give fair chance to everyone no matter what your religion cast or state. You can be PM if you have talent qualification

I agree with you no difference to Indian Muslims & any minority ... Christians, Buddhist & Muslims are equally badly treated by hindus :cheesy:

Why do you ppl forget that Muslims have ruled over you hundreds of years ... If they wish hindu would be minority in all over in India ... but they respected all religions and gave religious freedom ... And didn't try to forcibly convert to anyone ..
Still over 900 million are Hindus ? So your point ? Forceful conversion was done but if it would have been applied more, all Hindus would have united under common cause. This is where Mughals showed their intellect. Unfortunately, the later Kings were not that smart and visionaries like Akbar.

Don't live in old times. Look at Christians.

Sad new indeed but not surprising.

When normal person in Pakistan doesn't know if he is going to be alive next day, what to say about a prisoner that too Indian.

The prisoner violated the code of conduct of jail, so he got beating but unfortunately he died.

Rehman Malik orders inquiry into death of Indian national in Pakistan prison

Islamabad: Pakistan's Interior Minister Rehman Malik on Monday said he had ordered an inquiry into the death of Indian national Chambail Singh, who died after he was allegedly assaulted by prison staff in Lahore in December 2012. "I (have) ordered an enquiry by (the Federal Investigation Agency) today," Malik said in a message posted on Twitter.
He was responding to a post by an Indian Twitter user who had claimed that Singh was "murdered" in a Pakistani prison. Authorities in Lahore had earlier ordered a judicial inquiry into the death of Singh after another prisoner, a Christian lawyer named Tehseen Khan, alleged that the Indian national had died after he was beaten by staff at Kot Lakhpat Jail on January 15.
Officials of the jail have refuted Khan's allegations and said Singh died of a heart attack. They said he was taken to Jinnah Hospital on January 15 and doctors pronounced him dead on arrival.

The Judicial inquiry is yet to be completed because an autopsy has not been performed on Singh's body, which is being kept at the mortuary of Jinnah Hospital. The Indian High Commission in Islamabad has asked Pakistani authorities to speed up the process of handing over Singh's body.
There are currently 33 Indian prisoners in Kot Lakhpat Jail and officials have said all of them are safe. Singh hailed from Jammu and Kashmir and is believed to have been in his sixties, Indian officials said.
He was serving a five-year prison term for alleged involvement in espionage. The records of Kot Lakhpat Jail state that Singh was arrested near the border at Sialkot in 2010. He was brought to the jail in June 2012. Singh was to complete his term in 2015.

Rehman Malik orders inquiry into death of Indian national in Pakistan prison - Pakistan - IBNLive

Family of dead prisoner demands body from Pakistan

The family of prisoner Chamel Singh, who died in a Pakistani jail after he was reportedly beaten up by the prison staff, requested the Central government to intervene in bringing his body from the neighbouring country.

"We demand the body of my father from Pakistan. We urge the Union government to intervene and take up the matter with Islamabad," Dara Singh, son of Chamel Singh, who was lodged in Kot Lakhpat jail in Lahore at the time of his death, said.

Dara Singh, accompanied by over 100 villagers, presented a petition in this regard to Divisional Commissioner Pradeep Gupta to be handed over to the Centre.

"We have given a petition to the DC who has promised us to take up the issue with concerned authorities for return of the body of our father from Pakistan," Dara told reporters.

"According to media reports, Pakistan authorities have said if the Indian government takes up the matter, they will return the body," he said.

"So, we urge the government to take up the issue with Pakistan," Dara Singh, whose mother Kamlesh Devi was present at the press conference, said.

"My husband had written a letter to us that his jail term is completing and he will return in two to three months," Kamlesh said.

"He wrote to us he was hale and hearty," she said.

Media reports said Chamel Singh, a resident of Pargwal area in Jammu, was "mercilessly beaten" by the prison staff in Kot Lakhpat jail.

The reports quoted Pakistani lawyer Tehseen Khan, who was recently released from Kot Lakhpat jail, as saying he had seen the prison staff assaulting Chamel Singh for using water from a tap to wash clothes on January 15.

Chamel died two days later at Jinnah Hospital in Lahore, according to the reports.

Indian High Commission officials said they had been formally informed by the Pakistani authorities that Singh had died in Lahore on January 15.

A note verbale on the matter did not mention the cause of Singh's death, the officials said.

Chamel Singh was arrested and convicted for espionage in Pakistan in 2008.

His family said he was not involved in spying and had gone missing from his fields on the border with Pakistan in July 2008. 2

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report_family-of-dead-prisoner-demands-body-from-pakistan_1793536

Back
Top Bottom