What's new

Indian kids being fed hatred against Pakistan

i never knew about the kashmir problem and raivalry untill i started reading news papers regularly....till then Pakistan was a nation we played cricket with......i knew that we had fought a few wars from my text books....but it was just that.....nothing in it made me hate Pakistan than more than loosing to Pakistan in cricket...lolz

i think the pakistani people are too much obsessed about the indians, they keep talking about indians everywhere. The best example is this forum itself, at any time, out of the currently active threads, there are more threads about india than their are about pakistan, even india west indies series gets a mention here....

Don,

Here's the article of the link I gave you. Its your own newspaper confirming your textbooks lie, glorify history and feed hatred towards non Muslims.

Pakistani textbooks have preached
falsehoods, hatred and bigotry. They
have constructed most non-Muslims,
especially Hindus, as evil and
primordial enemies, glorified military
dictatorships and omitted references
to our great betrayal of the Bengali
brothers and sisters who were the
founders and owners of the Pakistan
movement. It is time to correct these
wrongs.

I hope this would change.

Seems the whole Indian psyche revolves around Pakistan, then some wannabes here have the knack of saying Pakistanis are obsessed with India. :cheesy: Pakistanis don't even need to reply to these bankrupt mindsets. Poor souls often get told what they don't want to hear, hence a smack in the mouth. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I too came here being friendly to everyone. Check my post history, you'll see. It took me a while to realise that being friendly doesn't get you anywhere. :cry:

'Cept I don't whine about it at every chance like a... um... "female Dog"(?). :D

i think the pakistani people are too much obsessed about the indians
The fact that this supposedly Pakistani Defense Forums have more Indians Members then Pakistani themselves goes to show who is obsessed with whom ;).

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Seems the whole Indian psyche revolves around Pakistan, then some wannabes here have the knack of saying Pakistanis are obsessed with India. :cheesy: Pakistanis don't even need to reply to these bankrupt mindsets. Poor souls often get told what they don't want to hear, hence a smack in the mouth. :lol:

This is their typical habit..Ranging from students to journalists sitting in DC at White House Press Briefings.Talking more about Pakistan then India LOL!You know they come here and also choose one Israeli flag as if it makes a damn difference and now they have started choosing Vietnamese Flag - Probably sitting somewhere in India :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have something strange to say. I never hated Pakistan till the time I joined this site. Now, on this site, looking at the posts from my Pakistani friends here, it seems that they have nothing but hate for India. We're not Mahatma Gandhi to still love them.

I joined this site after the OBL raid to know what a common Pakistani is thinking for that episode. I found that there are some people who just believe in conspiracy theories, propaganda, and some campaign which they claim to be conducted by RAW, CIA, and MOSSAD. They are in denial and do not accept their past mistakes but just keep on blaming others for their mess. I also found out that their textbooks glorify the military and teach wrong history to their students which is not the case in India. Some 80% Germans have negative perception about Pakistan which is more than India's. This shows that no body need to teach people whom to hate or love. Majority of countries give negative perception for Pakistan without having to feed their children any hatred.

In short, its just Pakistan's image as someone pointed out rather than feeding children to hate Pak.

Its quite simple. Butters wants his posts to be used as evidence to suggest his friendly approach - il do the same. I haven't change my perception about anyone since joining the site. I am not going to judge a whole nation on a few internet global warriors on here as that would be unfair.
Some of your colleagues come on here talking constant trolling material. Some of you are obsessed with us that's why you are on here. Some of you try hard to pretend you feel no hostility or negativity towards the site owners land yet your posts clearly show your annoyance at our sheer existence. We are responsible for every bit of bad news in India. Some of you guys hate our friendship with China - and retaliate by bringing off topic subjects.
If you cant be at least hospitable to the nation that provides us this site then i suggest we live in a free world you dont have to torment yourself to this abuse.
What do you expect Pakistani members to sit back and relax and constantly take the sarcasm and underlined abuse from Indians that come on here to get cheap thrills? Some of you guys come on here and hurl abuse for a week and get banned for a couple of weeks and then come back on repetitively doing the same. You have no respect for yourselves when doing this. Then there is some that value and respect themselves not to go to them levels because they value the site. I dont always agree with Butters or Sparky or fateh71 but know what they post is something worthy on the site worth reading and perhaps debating and responding.
I love the mixture of personalities on here and find the variety amusing. Its rare when you get a person coming on here like Trucker, for a week, seems to know all on the site and posts 250 posts and gets banned suggesting me he is a false I.D.
Have a little think stop abusing and stop getting abused. Respect the site and the site will respect you. If you are naive enough to think all Pakistani or Indians are like this then you are sadly wrong. BTW global internet warriors exist on both sides -i know that.
Lets enjoy and chill out!

The fact that this supposedly Pakistani Defense Forums have more Indians Members then Pakistani themselves goes to show who is obsessed with whom ;).

The fact that most of your threads had something to do with India has more to do with it. Plus, we wouldn't actually be here if we all hated you as you say.

The fact that most of your threads had something to do with India has more to do with it. Plus, we wouldn't actually be here if we all hated you as you say.
Hmm - Let me check
My Latest Threads
Turkey-Pakistan Relationship
Commonwealth drops anti Turkish lingo on Pakistan's opposition.
Corps commanders discuss security
Tapatalk
Apology to all Defense Pakistan Members
India-Pakistan Border From Space
Gay Love Between Ishant Sharma And Ghambir
Air Vice-Marshal Michael John O'Brian
Ground rules for US-Taliban talks By M K Bhadrakumar
Oslo attacker Anders Breivik and Eur. right's hate-filled
PAF’S Gallant Chrisitan Heroes Carry QUAID’S Message
Iran gives up on India, pursues gas pipeline with Pak
LulzSec Hack CIA Website
Lt Yasir might get Nishan-E-Haider
Al-Qaeda key operative Al-Makki nabbed in Karachi:
The Economist attacks India in Kashmir censorship row
Kamran Khan Slams All the Conspiracy theorists
Army, agencies’ budget be presented in assembly : Nawaz
Al Qaeda Leader Dined at the Pentagon Just Months After 9/11
EU backs Pakistan as "important partner" despite bin Laden hideout
So
I guess the word most of your came out of nowhere.You know at least do some research before posting garbage!
and here's my last ten posts
Buy HP Touchpad on Ebay for less then 250 bucks (Specs wise it is pretty much similar to iPad 2 and Galaxy Tab 10.1) then install Android on it.:D

Motorola Atrix (Will sell it soon)
Samsung Nexus S
I am set for at least 1 year..Will upgrade phone next year.

Your analogy would not work because no Muslim would enforce no pork eating rule on Non Muslims where as you people are trying to stop Muslims from their religious ritual.

Maybe you should organize Occupy Defence Forums Protest lol.

Military terms US media report a mere laughingstock:tup:

These guys have betrayed the Pakistani Nation.They deserve nothing less then jail.

Yes they even send such characters to Washington DC to White House Secretary Public Briefings and when anything related to Pakistan comes up Indians journalists usually ask totally irrelevant...

You need to get a grip and widen your view's about Western People.You are talking as if average Joe is a evil person plotting against Islamic Nations.In fact Muslims themselves are doing more harm to...

They should be released ASAP so that they can reunite with their families.

PERTH (Australia), Oct 30 (APP): The Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) on Sunday dropped a controversial paragraph from its final communique condemning Turkey over its stance on the...

Pakistan - Turkey (Special Forces) Joint Training Exercise ATTATURK-VII-2011 - YouTube! It's too boring now - They should seriously write better story or kill the show.

Mods - Please move the OP to funny and stupid thread.OP your cousin is smoking some potent ****.

The answer of Lahore is overwhelmingly clear: We support Imran Khan.No matter how much his critics hate him he will become Pakistan's PM one day...Nawaz can only have dreams about getting PM slot...

Great Pictures - We don't need people like Gilani who can't even speak with confidence at Press Conference. Only someone like Imran can restore Pakistan's reputation as a strong independent nation...

She was frustrated.I think even she knew what she was saying about unjust and all that horrible crap etc just bullsh!t.

Lol!! You are naive.Those guys who took out many civilian Iraqis only got few years in jail if at all - Heck even soldiers behind the biggest massacre in Vietnam were freed after few years on...

The United States applied for observer status in the SCO, but was rejected in 2005.

So much for democracy and freedom bullcrap!Now going against the consensus.

Hmmm... You think I meant you as in yourself? Get over yourself lad. I meant that the fact that 'Indian Defence' is one of the biggest Sub Forums second only to 'World Affairs' (and lets face it most of World Affairs has loads of Indian threads). Just to a search for 'india' and you'll find reams of pages, you won't even be able to go through them all.

And what about this guy Hafizzz and his posts: http://www.defence.pk/forums/search.php?searchid=1638878

^^^
The overwhelming majority of them (like 95%) are to do with India.

As for "research". Why don't you twaddle along and look up a li'l thing called SEO. Then go pick a fight with the Admins instead of whining to us.

Hmmm... You think I meant you as in yourself? Get over yourself lad. I meant that the fact that 'Indian Defence' is one of the biggest Sub Forums second only to 'World Affairs' (and lets face it most of World Affairs has loads of Indian threads). Just to a search for 'india' and you'll find reams of pages, you won't even be able to go through them all.

And what about this guy Hafizzz and his posts: http://www.defence.pk/forums/search.php?searchid=1638878

^^^
The overwhelming majority of them (like 95%) are to do with India.

As for "research". Why don't you twaddle along and look up a li'l thing called SEO. Then go pick a fight with the Admins instead of whining like a "female Dog" to us.

I think getting personal is wrong.
Do you want me to mention Indians that put constant abuse and sarcastic rubbish on here? My list would be heavy. We both know judging by the pink sari list where most of them come from. Shouldn't mention individuals Butters - you are better than that.

Back
Top Bottom