What's new

Indian kids are being taught about bombs and knives at nursery schools

Working on it.

Roger that, I'm just curious because my niece is studying in class 5 and I never saw any such material. I myself went through this education system and never found a single instance when I was asked to identify differences between a Hindu and me.

No link to their statement? Google couldn't provide me the exact statement?

I managed to find the source reference document, further help would be needed from your side:

Education Reform In Pakistan – Challenges and Prospects

Understand Hindu-Muslim differences and the resultant need for Pakistan.” [pg154] ? “Acknowledge and identify forces that may be working against Pakistan.” [pg 154] ? “Demonstrate by actions a belief in the fear of Allah.” [pg154]? “India’s evil designs against Pakistan.” [pg154]? “Make speeches on Jehad and Shahadat” [pg154]? “Be safe from rumour mongers who spread false news” [pg158]? “Learn the national anthem by heart and recite it in class” [pg158]? “Visit police stations” [pg158]? “Collect pictures of policemen, soldiers, and National Guards” [pg158]? “Demonstrate respect for the leaders of Pakistan” [pg153]

The source refernced is:

Curriculum document, Ministry of Education, Islamabad (1995)

For which i need your help to find that document.

If we can't find it, i guess its a conjecture at this point.

This article proves that India is a violent terrorist nation.

wow :) you really are great in deductions , aren't you?:lol:

i guess the publisher thought of new articles to replace "apple ball and cat"

i don't think any thing wrong in that word BOMB or KNIFE. Todays kids learn these words either way or the other in the cartoone chanels they see. Have you guys not heard/seen these words being used in looney tunes.
There is nothing special to discus as it does not have anything disturbing for the masses to go gaga.
BUGS+BUNNY+%26+TASMANIAN+DEVIL+BOMB+BLACK.jpg

i don't think any thing wrong in that word BOMB or KNIFE. Todays kids learn these words either way or the other in the cartoone chanels they see. Have you guys not heard/seen these words being used in looney tunes.
There is nothing special to discus as it does not have anything disturbing for the masses to go gaga.

True there is hypocracy all around. I remember reading one of the comments on the 'Syrian burying man alive' youtube video....."Still we can't have boobies in youtube".

wow :) you really are great in deductions , aren't you?:lol:

i guess the publisher thought of new articles to replace "apple ball and cat"

Chaku is not a English word.

Exactly my opinion.

When 12 year olds know about se.x from school, and they can give alot of abuses (the kid down the street), having B for bomb does not really need an uproar. lets all be honest here, everybody knows about a bomb right now, with or without a book does not make a difference. What is so bad about teaching C for Chaku. Although there could have been a cat there, but a Chaku can be used for household stuff as well, not only killing!!!

Although these kind of things are a problem, they get blown out of proportion.

Back
Top Bottom