What's new

Indian kids are being taught about bombs and knives at nursery schools

If this happened in Pakistan, the bhartis would be having a field day. Thank goodness it happened in India. :D
We just taught the word bomb . But at Taliban and Pakistani/Afghanistan terrorists place kids are taught about real bombs how to use and detonate it :P
Not trolling but a fact , a hurting fact :agree:

ohhh i was amazed to see arround 15 posts & none of ths indian bring Pakistan & here it comes now the things becomes normal...:D

BTW the education system in india seems worst......& the govt simply blame poor publishers (thanks god they didnt blame Pakistan or China for that), now the publishers in india will decide wht to teach to poor kids....amazing

How about this

kids-with-guns_1243524i.jpg

Nothing to post about.
The level of immaturity that the members will drop to take cheap shots at each other(especially Indians and Pakistanis) is just atrocious.

ohhh i was amazed to see arround 15 posts & none of ths indian bring Pakistan & here it comes now the things becomes normal...:D

BTW the education system in india seems worst......& the govt simply blame poor publishers (thanks god they didnt blame Pakistan or China for that), now the publishers in india will decide wht to teach to poor kids....amazing

Er, my post was response to this.

If this happened in Pakistan, the bhartis would be having a field day. Thank goodness it happened in India. :D

B for Bomb I can live with, but C for Chaku?
Chaku isn't even an English word!

Made my day!

No neutral source?
No picture?
No NGO report?
No Report by Education Board?

I don't buy it.

I wouldn't entirely buy Pervez Hoodboy either, but National Bureau of Curriculum, maybe

Back
Top Bottom