What's new

Indian intelligence involvement in Bangladesh land mass from 1947-today

Ever time there is an election in any nearby country we here how evil India is . :)

Latest RAW agent....:rofl:

veena_malik-187x250.jpg

hahahahahahahahahah. dhasuuuu :P

The insecurity in this thread is too damn high. Kalu miah says that partition from India was a mistake for us and would still like to be an Indian, i wonder who is the RAW agent among us now :omghaha:

what number? Oh the youtube list somebody prepared where ISI is number 1. :flame:

what number? Oh the youtube list somebody prepared where ISI is number 1. :flame:

youtube list??:blah:
Top 10 Best Intelligence Agencies 2012 - 2013
Top Ten Best Intelligence Agencies in The World*|*Mister Top Ten
toptenplus.com/top-10-best-intelligence-agencies-in-the-world/
top 10,intelligence agencies of the world,spy agencies,new york,isi,cia,fbi,You are looking for Top 10 Intelligence Agencies of the World or Spy agencies of the world. Some ratings change with the performance of the agencies. Here is a list of top 10
10 Best Intelligence Agencies in the World
thats just google 1st page :lol:
sometime I wonder about you people's offence.....
there is just 1 pak source allz other are neutral...:azn:

Indeed ISI is a very good. It's taking CIA, MI, Mossad hand to hand and face to face trying its best to maintain the integrity of Pakistan. No doubt on that. The reason is, the head is from Military.

At least somebody is giving some credit to RAW, in India they are usually abused for failures.. (most even dont know such an agency exists)

Ditto i learned about this useless RAW only after coming to pdf - i am kinda amused seeing members here giving so much "credit" to such a useless agency :omghaha:.

Ditto i learned about this useless RAW only after coming to pdf - i am kinda amused seeing members here giving so much "credit" to such a useless agency :omghaha:.

Why are you breaking kalu miah's self convinced dream? :cheesy:

The insecurity in this thread is too damn high. Kalu miah says that partition from India was a mistake for us and would still like to be an Indian, i wonder who is the RAW agent among us now :omghaha:

Kalu miah is a long time veteran of bharat rakshak preaching the same idea but it seems xenophobes in there snubbed kalu pretty raw which made him anti India. :'(

Man that is hilarious :omghaha:

We ourselves do not know what it is, what they do, how they do. People cannot just openly speak about them. Do they even exists is not known is question mark. :)

Kalu miah is a long time veteran of bharat rakshak preaching the same idea but it seems xenophobes in there snubbed kalu pretty raw which made him anti India. :'(

I want to shoot those guys from BR ,who created this kind of mentality by bashing him:angry:

I dont have to prove it, people just need to click on the link... :rofl:
none of the sites need to be visited other than for fun..

Why are you breaking kalu miah's self convinced dream? :cheesy:

kalu_miah is right on some points but like any other intelligence agency it has succeeded in some ..failed in some. Its not like god... which kalu_miah makes out to be.

Indeed ISI is a very good. It's taking CIA, MI, Mossad hand to hand and face to face trying its best to maintain the integrity of Pakistan. No doubt on that. The reason is, the head is from Military.

sire I am not praising ISI here...:cool:
how can I in a running thread about Indian intelligence??:unsure:
I don't welcome trolls but one guy said RAW is no.1 I just countered him.....:yu:

sire I am not praising ISI here...:cool:
how can I in a running thread about Indian intelligence??:unsure:
I don't welcome trolls but one guy said RAW is no.1 I just countered him.....:yu:

I am serious about ISI. ISI is either 4th or 5th in the world. After CIA, MOSSAD, KGB. This is because ISI has a military boss and secondly it joins itself to Islam and that's is one reason ISI has many supporters too in gulf, afghanistan, etc where muslim population is.

Back
Top Bottom