What's new

Indian intelligence involvement in Bangladesh land mass from 1947-today

I am serious about ISI. ISI is either 4th or 5th in the world. After CIA, MOSSAD, KGB. This is because ISI has a military boss and secondly it joins itself to Islam and that's is one reason ISI has many supporters too in gulf, afghanistan, etc where muslim population is.

Tu ISI ka Accountant hai na Tubhi tujhe pata hai kay wo kis kay sath join kertay hein and kon unn ko Donnation deta hai
thanks

to tu hi bata de kon donation deta hai
No because I was Saying that Because you seem to know In Depth what they do So i guess the only way to to day is to be an accountant for them this way you know who sends them money and where they spend their Money
:cheers:

No because I was Saying that Because you seem to know In Depth what they do So i guess the only way to to day is to be an accountant for them this way you know who sends them money and where they spend their Money
:cheers:

I dont think accountant gets too much sensitive information apart from making the pay.

Bro did you ever Done your taxes For a Company that you owned if not

You are right :cheers:

32305237.jpg

Come out of RAWphobia Kalumiah. What is the point of playing the same record again and again..It is getting boring now.
We would have discussed it in one of your old thread.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...bureau-ib-r-aw-east-pakistan-1963-1971-a.html

That thread covers upto 1971 25 March. This thread covers the period, from that day till present.

The insecurity in this thread is too damn high. Kalu miah says that partition from India was a mistake for us and would still like to be an Indian, i wonder who is the RAW agent among us now :omghaha:

I stand by my statement that Partition in 1947 was a mistake for South Asian Muslims as my position on this issue is similar to Abul Kalam Azad and Badshah Khan. If you had knowledge of history and geopolitics, you would not make these silly comments. There is a word for people like you, who lack wisdom and depth, but like to think of themselves as super duper smart. That word is smarta$$.

Kalu miah is a long time veteran of bharat rakshak preaching the same idea but it seems xenophobes in there snubbed kalu pretty raw which made him anti India. :'(

Yes I was there to get to know Indians. People there and people here in PDF are data points in my effort to collect information about Indians and their mind set. Exploring ideas is not a crime.

The important thing is that the data points I have from both of these websites, matches with my theories about human societies in different parts of the world. So it helps me to adjust and perfect my world order theory and the way forward for South Asia as part of this theory.

kalu_miah is right on some points but like any other intelligence agency it has succeeded in some ..failed in some. Its not like god... which kalu_miah makes out to be.

The thing that people, specially Indians do not consider is that RAW works directly under the Prime Minister and answers to no one else. So by definition most of its operation is classified and not known to anybody except the PM. And RAW has extensive operations with media in both Bangladesh and India to cover its track.

I do not make RAW out to be some kind of god, but what makes them effective in Bangladesh is Bangladeshi citizens who use India and Indian govt. for their personal interest to gain wealth and power. This includes people in many political parties, media etc. RAW has failed in most neighbor countries because of its incompetence and eventually it will fail in Bangladesh as well, once people in Bangladesh identify and deal with RAW enabler Bangladeshi's in Bangladesh.

I want to shoot those guys from BR ,who created this kind of mentality by bashing him:angry:

No one created any mentality in me. They did not bash me. In fact people in that web site were gentlemanly and polite, much more so than Indian posters in PDF.

The good thing about anonymous web forums is that people disclose their inner thoughts and bare their soul, which they do not do in real life. So it is a good place to collect information about people's mindset and psyche.

If Indian Hindu's were so great, then South Asian Muslims would not have Hinduphobia leading up to partition. Even Jinnah himself was working for Hindu-Muslim unity in Congress, before he got tired of the intransigence of the Hindu leaders in Congress and joined the Muslim League. I have heard from older generations in my own family why they wanted partition and Pakistan in 1947 and how they feared a majority Hindu rule. My personal experience in BR and in PDF confirms these data points about Hindu mindset. Not much have changed in 6 decades.

But even with all these problems, I still believe that if India wanted to undo partition, it would have been a good thing for all South Asians. But I found out that unlike Nathuram Godse, the follower of Savarkar and that older generation of Hindu Nationalists, todays Hindu Nationalists are glad that partition happened because of a fear of losing demographic majority to Muslims in the future. So I understand their logic and reason not to want a SAARC that would become like a EU in South Asia.

But that information and clarity of vision helps me to bust the vague propaganda some people try to make with projects related to SAARC, BIMSTEC etc. and make people confused and go after some wild goose chase wasting valuable time and effort.

This also perfectly matches with my theory that large states like China and India are themselves a pseudo union of many nation states with varying degrees of integration and they are incapable of participating in any other regional union efforts in their neighborhood for two reasons:
1. Their size will overshadow all other smaller states in any possible regional union
2. They already have their hands full to keep internal destabilization in check, increase unity and cohesion among different groups and thus continue the process of their own internal integration

This leaves us with a situation where only small states are in a position to team up and work together in any kind of regional unions.

Yes I was there to get to know Indians. People there and people here in PDF are simply data points in my effort to collect information about Indians and their mind set. Exploring ideas is not a crime.

The important thing is that the data points I have from both of these websites, matches with my theories about human societies in different parts of the world. So it helps me to adjust and perfect my world order theory and the way forward for South Asia as part of this theory.
I would like to know what courses in Statistics you have taken to "theorize" on human societies ? And then name me some questions on your "data points" for your theories ? It is exceedingly interesting to me as a CS guy to know how does one "theorize" from data points ?

A. In choosing your "data points", How do you choose a unbiased and random sample to suit your "theory" ?
B. What are the dimensions of your data ? In other words, let me know the parameters/features along which you tried to "theorize" your understanding ? In Statistical modeling, we call them as "Parameter estimation" to estimate your model ("theory" in your lingo).
C. What is the nature of your distribution ? What correlation among different parameters have you observed ? Can you share your "data points" with us humble students of science ?
D. What kind of statistical significance have you observed ? Can you report their findings ?

I would like to know what courses in Statistics you have taken to "theorize" on human societies ? And then name me some questions on your "data points" for your theories ? It is exceedingly interesting to me as a CS guy to know how does one "theorize" from data points ?

A. In choosing your "data points", How do you choose a unbiased and random sample to suit your "theory" ?
B. What are the dimensions of your data ? In other words, let me know the parameters/features along which you tried to "theorize" your understanding ? In Statistical modeling, we call them as "Parameter estimation" to estimate your model ("theory" in your lingo).
C. What is the nature of your distribution ? What correlation among different parameters have you observed ? Can you share your "data points" with us humble students of science ?
D. What kind of statistical significance have you observed ? Can you report their findings ?

You got me there. What I have is hypothesis, which I would like to make it into a theory of a field named:
Historical Sociology
Historical sociology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I do not have the resources to employ grad students to collect statistics and make this hypothesis into full blown theory in above field. May be someday I will find interested donors, may be not. Only then I can give you statistics.

The data points I am talking about is personal observations, not true theoretical data points for statistics that would stand up to peer review of serious professionals in above field. The other problem I have is that Social Science or Historical Sociology is not even a part of my academic background. It is more like a hobby for me.

As for courses in statistics, I did have at least one course in Univ. on statistics and stochastic process.

A previous thread in PDF that covers a book on this subject:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/42364-must-read-raw-bangladesh.html

The entire book by Zainal Abedin is available online here:
http://newsfrombangladesh.net/view.php?hidRecord=285962

Now a little embarrassing tale for RAW:
Bangladeshi worked for R&AW for 6 years - Hindustan Times

Bangladeshi worked for R&AW for 6 years
Vijaita Singh, Hindustan Times
New Delhi, June 12, 2007

The Delhi police are searching for a Bangladeshi who has been on the run for the past two years after it was found that he had concealed his nationality to get a job in the Research and Analysis Wing, the country’s external intelligence agency. Diwan Chand Mallick had worked with the agency for six years before disappearing in May 2005.

“We believe he may have run away with some vital documents pertaining to the agency. We tried to trace him but all our efforts failed,” a senior police officer, who did not want to be named, said. “He was holding an extremely sensitive post and this is definitely dangerous as far as national interest is concerned.”

The officer said the recruitment process of the agency goes through several checks. “Any person who is recruited in R&AW has to undergo verification at three levels. The first one is by the agency itself, secondly by the local police and then the Local Intelligence Unit. It is baffling that his citizenship was not known even after that,” he said.

According to the police, Mallick had suppressed details about his family in the personal information questionnaire that he submitted for verification. “He had given his permanent address in 24 Paraganas, West Bengal,” said the officer.

K.K. Paul, commissioner of police, said he had no information on the case.

A case of cheating and forgery was registered at the Lodhi Colony police station on the basis of a complaint by a senior R&AW official on May 20, 2005.

In December last year, the police filed a report in which they said Mallick could not be traced. But the case is still open for investigations.

According to a police officer, Mallick, aged 30-something, joined the agency in 1999. He went underground soon after the police case was registered. “He used to live in Mayur Vihar area of east Delhi,” he said.

No one created any mentality in me. They did not bash me. In fact people in that web site were gentlemanly and polite, much more so than Indian posters in PDF.

The good thing about anonymous web forums is that people disclose their inner thoughts and bare their soul, which they do not do in real life. So it is a good place to collect information about people's mindset and psyche.

If Indian Hindu's were so great, then South Asian Muslims would not have Hinduphobia leading up to partition. Even Jinnah himself was working for Hindu-Muslim unity in Congress, before he got tired of the intransigence of the Hindu leaders in Congress and joined the Muslim League. I have heard from older generations in my own family why they wanted partition and Pakistan in 1947 and how they feared a majority Hindu rule. My personal experience in BR and in PDF confirms these data points about Hindu mindset. Not much have changed in 6 decades.

But even with all these problems, I still believe that if India wanted to undo partition, it would have been a good thing for all South Asians. But I found out that unlike Nathuram Godse, the follower of Savarkar and that older generation of Hindu Nationalists, todays Hindu Nationalists are glad that partition happened because of a fear of losing demographic majority to Muslims in the future. So I understand their logic and reason not to want a SAARC that would become like a EU in South Asia.

But that information and clarity of vision helps me to bust the vague propaganda some people try to make with projects related to SAARC, BIMSTEC etc. and make people confused and go after some wild goose chase wasting valuable time and effort.

This also perfectly matches with my theory that large states like China and India are themselves a pseudo union of many nation states with varying degrees of integration and they are incapable to participate in any other regional union efforts in their neighborhood. This leaves us with a situation where only the small states are able to team up and work together in any kind of regional unions.

SAARC can be like EU both have lot of similarities. :cheers:

But there are some road blocks like common currency.

Back
Top Bottom