What's new

Indian Helicopter Was Most Likely Also Shot Down by PAF

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
54434847_468206017048149_1731778719812419584_n.jpg

The IAF Mi-17 helicopter which went down along with two IAF Fighter Jets was most likely also a victim of PAF missile. My source tells me that if you look at the map, Budgam (village Garend Kalan) is where the helicopter fell. Budgam is 17 miles from the LOC in the western direction. On the other hand it is 75 miles from Jammu in the south. Furthermore, The rotor blades are turning at nearly the speed of sound at their tips. The radar on the attacking aircraft would have interpreted this high speed to that of a fighter. Many pilots have experienced this.
So it seems the Indian helicopter was at the wrong place at the wrong time and got struck by a missile fired from a PAF aircraft.

@Oscar @Bilal Khan 777 @Hodor @Knuckles @messiach

In the audio that is doing the rounds, the guy does claim it but it makes more sense this was an act of fratricide with them thinking its one of ours.

One thing is certain, their was no technical issue. It came down at the SAME time as the air battle was ensuing so no chance it went down on it's own. That's the same as the claim by Indian media that Abhinandan after shooting an F-16 suffered from technical issues and had to eject - lol

your point of view only , no source ....nothing new

if PAF downed IAF helicopter the IAF will retaliate today or tomorrow ...
also i am still waiting about 2nd aircraft , there is nothing from IAF either on it

Last edited:
If this is true then what is holding ISPR back to claim it ?

The IAF Mi-17 helicopter which went down along with two IAF Fighter Jets was most likely also a victim of PAF missile. My source tells me that if you look at the map, Budgam (village Garend Kalan) is where the helicopter fell. Budgam is 17 miles from the LOC in the western direction. On the other hand it is 75 miles from Jammu in the south. Furthermore, The rotor blades are turning at nearly the speed of sound at their tips. The radar on the attacking aircraft would have interpreted this high speed to that of a fighter. Many pilots have experienced this.
So it seems the Indian helicopter was at the wrong place at the wrong time and got struck by a missile fired from a PAF aircraft.

I guess that would make sense. It either had to be PAF, most likely, or IAF friendly fire (unlikely).

I was watching somethings when the news broke and all air craft went down very close to each other in terms of timing. First reports were IAF heli than within minutes came the news of fighter jet downs. Thus technical issues seems to be the most unlikely part. Though per indians all downing were technical.

It is confirmed Fratricide and that is why Indian sacked their commander.

It is confirmed Fratricide and that is why Indian sacked their commander.
Well people are not going to believe this, and will probably scream obscenities at me, but what I heard is, that the main rotor refused to be involved in "napak sajish," and said goodbye to the 6 commandos.

Back
Top Bottom