What's new

Indian Helicopter Discussion

Don't worry i don't see any war happening soon, thanks to Einstein

@Thorough pro i dont support female pilots in IAF, army and Navy.... The answer is our enemies.... Female pilots or army females if get caught they 99.99 percent fall victim to rape.... Female pilots should guard well within inside our borders and we shouldnt let them go in attack mode inside enemy countries.... Its as simple as that....

That's easy, don't give them parachute...:oops:

@Thorough pro i dont support female pilots in IAF, army and Navy.... The answer is our enemies.... Female pilots or army females if get caught they 99.99 percent fall victim to rape.... Female pilots should guard well within inside our borders and we shouldnt let them go in attack mode inside enemy countries.... Its as simple as that....

There are no restrictions based on gender in any arms branch, they may go as high as their talent can take them

Are you sure about that with respect to the army and its combat units? Very commendable, if true.

And if true, that would also be a hole in the theory that in India men are not prepared to be led by female officers. If Pakistan can do it, I would tell the men in India to deal with it.

That's BS. Neither India nor pakistan has given their women an opportunity on the frontline. I wonder what the general feelings of both Indian and pakistani women are about combat?

So in a way he is right. 99.99% of all women pilots captured by the enemy have been raped. Zero female indian pilots have been captured, and zero have been raped. 99.99% of zero is also zero, so he is bang on there.

So in a way he is right. 99.99% of all women pilots captured by the enemy have been raped. Zero female indian pilots have been captured, and zero have been raped. 99.99% of zero is also zero, so he is bang on there.

I see what you did there. lol

Let's see when women pilots are allowed to fly the likes of the SU30s and Rafales. That's what 'combat flying' is. Not just lumbering attack choppers! But if Pakistani women are flying fighters, why not Indian women?

What is that they say? Wanted.....dead or alive!! Applies 100% to Hina!!! :cheesy: :lol:
No! We will not stand for her being captured. Before the mission we will give her a high-tech-remotely-operated-gps-enabled-cyanide-pill, which will already be inserted as a suppository, in case she is captured, our "Pill Operators" will activate the pill... :rofl:

Sometimes I feel as if I watch too many movies! :P

LOL thats dumb. What makes you think, men dont get tortured or even sexually violated/humiliated? What makes it better?

Thats all nonsense. The primary purpose of training is to achieve the mission without getting caught.

Let's see when women pilots are allowed to fly the likes of the SU30s and Rafales. That's what 'combat flying' is. Not just lumbering attack choppers!

Better not say that to the face of an apache/mi-17/LCH pilot.

It is all combat, whether the machine is fast or slow, they fight.

Why Just Two? to show the world? Why not in numbers?

Seems like a trail run to see how they get on.

I am glad this opportunity has opened up for women as long as he had is not lowered for women and these women are able to match the same standards as men then good for them and happy flying.

However I feel the fighter stream should still be a man only zone. I am not being sexiest I am just basin this view on logic- I have seen news that it costs on average $3-4 million USD to train a fighter pilot right from basic trainers right up to heir operational unit and with give retirement of Migs and Jags this figure is only going to increase. Now it doesn't make financial sense to spend all this national treasure on a person who is going to at some point require he best part of a year off duty and maybe longer depending on their wishes. It just isn't he sensible thing to do. Now you could require female fighter pilots to sign a legally bindi contract that they won't have a baby for a certain period after commissioning but this is barbaric. So what else can you do?
India should not follow the path of other countries which have inducted women just for the sake of it and to be detriment of he force.

Similarly, for obvious reasons, units like SOFs have no business being asked to induct women (gladly we haven ever heard of such calls-yet).

I think they learnt from T20 World cup how pakistan lost while watching sri lankan women :)

so may be same way we will lost in combat too.. wo kehtay hana jaha koi kuch ker na skaya waha aurat zaat kaam dikha jaati ha. might be you guys remember how women were being used as a tool by jews at that start of islam in arab.

no pics of IAF fighter pilots.... ??? nahiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn... anjali ye nahin ho sakta... keh do ye jhoot hay... :P

@hindustani it was a example of other countries female army who got raped after getting caught.... Its not only females in military who got raped but also females of the country if captured by enemy.... Bangladesh mass rape.... German army females and civilians rape.... Japan raped chinese females.... America raped vietnaam females.... The list is long.... Females should not be given any task that involves attacking enemy in their country.... i support females in army, IAF and navy but only for defence inside our own country where they are safe or getting captured rate is alot low.... And yes males too can get raped but its alot low chance of it because to rape a army men the enemy needs to be 'gay'.... Yes most terrorists i seen on tv are gays.... Specially the terrorists who enter in our india in j and k are gays because they act like one.... big hair, beards and touching each other while song being played in background.... Thats gayish.... But when they enter in india the chance of them capturing army men is next to none.... While they getting killed by army men is nearly 99.99percent....

Back
Top Bottom