What's new

Indian Helicopter Discussion

Specials01.jpg

cavboyee.jpg

@Sancho...What is the name of this gunship? As far as the model is concerned it is build on either on EADS CASA C-295 or C-27 Spartan which I never heard about.

Only such gunship is USAF AC-130 Spectre.

But looks like it is more advanced than AC-130.

@Sancho...What is the name of this gunship? As far as the model is concerned it is build on either on EADS CASA C-295 or C-27 Spartan which I never heard about.

Really..? :azn:

BTW in future we can induct some of the similar aircrafts with MTA as the base...

BTW in future we can induct some of the similar aircrafts with MTA as the base...

That would be ideal. Even 10-15 world be great force multiplier.

At least 1 of them could give big "jhatka" to the terrorists army during kargir war.

Hi, both are based on the Airbus C295, the first one is an official Airbus graphic, the latter a privat offer of an US firm.
The main difference to the AC130 is the size and because the C295 is smaller, it don't offer the space for as much and as big weaponary as the AC130. However, Airbus is also ready to build a gunship based on the A400M, which offers other possibilities.

I don't think so, since MTA will have jet engines and for loitering at slow speeds, prob engined aircrats will be more useful. Same reason why MTA might not be able to fly at slow speeds to refuel helicopters, which again makes a KC130 or A400 MRTT necessary.

Back
Top Bottom