What's new

Indian guard dies after Bangladesh border attack

couldnt give a rat's *** about what islam has to say in bangladesh. we are secular and we keep religion away from state. if you want religion in the state, i suggest you move to pakistan or iran.

wow!!! aazidane, u got my respect all of a sudden!!!! and seriously, with guys like you, no doubt BD will rise. I only hope that all your hatred for India gets subsided, and may be India also works towards that, so that an average BD guy doesn't hate my country.

and yes, for rising and developing, a country needs to be secular- there's no other way! Look at Turkey on one side, and look at Pakistan/Iran/Iraq/Afghan etc etc on the other side... USA or Europe or even China (I won't name India) are so developed only because of being secular! the moment religion (any religion for that matter) combines with governance, the country is surely doomed...

why not mas breed cows for domestic need.........also can earn, by exporting if surplus....

we dont have massive pastural lands to produce massive amount of cows.

Massive pastoral lands are not required I guess........only artificial food......like broiler chicken are bred..........

Indian govt does no more allow cow trade.

After lot of ranting some good point . we need cow mainly for beef . we have may farmer who can take responsibility of breeding cow in their houses . the extra benefit they can generate is getting cow dung from which they can use for producing bio- gas and organic fertilizer thus reducing the cost of paddy or any thing else they produce using chemical fertilizer .they an use gas for producing electricity /cooking

But the main problem for breeding commercially cow is the lack of pastoral land demising due to growing population water shortage etc.

After lot of ranting some good point . we need cow mainly for beef . we have may farmer who can take responsibility of breeding cow in their houses . the extra benefit they can generate is getting cow dung from which they can use for producing bio- gas and organic fertilizer thus reducing the cost of paddy or any thing else they produce using chemical fertilizer .they an use gas for producing electricity /cooking

But the main problem for breeding commercially cow is the lack of pastoral land demising due to growing population water shortage etc.

LOL reminds me of this,

3639274114_a3e3577fb7_z.jpg

PS, when i showed this pic to my chinese friend, he thought it was kebab

Well bro, even if you raise cows domestically it will still be facing competion from India. You cant sell a big cow for 8000 Taka after raising it here. I just met a rickshaw puller from Thakurgaon yesterday. While I was talking to my friend rearding border shooting, the puller jumped in and started giving all the nerratives of cow trade in the border. They can buy a cow in India for 8000 Taka, which sells 30000 Taka in this side of the border. So these people use a ladder and climbed over to other side and then they just literally lift the cows over the barbed wire fencing and bring them to this side of the border. Its a lot of money for 2 hour worth of work.

Well bro, even if you raise cows domestically it will still be facing competion from India. You cant sell a big cow for 8000 Taka after raising it here. I just met a rickshaw puller from Thakurgaon yesterday. While I was talking to my friend rearding border shooting, the puller jumped in and started giving all the nerratives of cow trade in the border. They can buy a cow in India for 8000 Taka, which sells 30000 Taka in this side of the border. So these people use a ladder and climbed over to other side and then they just literally lift the cows over the barbed wire fencing and bring them to this side of the border. Its a lot of money for 2 hour worth of work.

cows are so damn cheap in India is because its banned to slaughter a cow in many states for religious reasons , thus no real demands for it. its impossible for bangladeshi cattle farmers to compete with India.

cows are so damn cheap in India is because its banned to slaughter a cow in many states for religious reasons , thus no real demands for it. its impossible for bangladeshi cattle farmers to compete with India.

Mutton is really expensive in India, thrice the price of chicken. Fresh water fish is cheap but Seafoods are also too much expensive.

Mutton is really expensive in India, thrice the price of chicken. Fresh water fish is cheap but Seafoods are also too much expensive.

I have never gone grocery shopping in bangladesh, but i think mutton is also thrice the price of chicken in bangladesh a swell and so are fishes. Our poor cant afford such luxuries, their staple food has become vath dal and dim.

The question of COMPETITION arises, only if there is FREE TRADE.......

If, India bans cow export....then there is NO free trade.......i.e BD cow price won't be effected by Indian cow price......

Thus, cow price will definitely come down in Bangladesh, if they are mass produced to some extent......as much as possible....

If, India bans cow export....then there is NO free trade.......i.e BD cow price won't be effected by Indian cow price......

Thus, cow price will definitely come down in Bangladesh, if they are mass produced to some extent......as much as possible....

your country's religious extremists have instigated this ban on slaughtering cows and exporting.

Cow ban still in place. The price I talked about not beatable no matter how much mass produced and you lies in our border. The price gap will further increase more in near future as poors are getting used to protein more than rice. The last house hold survey in BD shown a massive increase of quality of food (protien intake) amongst Bangladeshi poor while in India its just opposite.

I have never gone grocery shopping in bangladesh, but i think mutton is also thrice the price of chicken in bangladesh a swell and so are fishes. Our poor cant afford such luxuries, their staple food has become vath dal and dim.

In 1990, chicken used to be more expensive than mutton in my area. But after Poultry Industry revolution it got cheaper and mutton getting more expensive.

A thug has been killed by cow smugglers. Hisab barabar. The deceased BSF must have killed at least one innocent unarmed Bangladeshi in the past, thus, he deserve same treatment from those can deliber.

I say we give out Churiyaa and nupur to BGB for performing mujra, and give the arms to cow smugglers to protect our territory from BSF intruder with occasional death.

It is sad for India to be surrounded by failed states.

Its said to know India is in a failed neighbourhood.

Back
Top Bottom