What's new

Indian guard dies after Bangladesh border attack

Seems like i have won every argument here with Indians, i have reached my destination to montreal.......... it was a fun bus ride lol.....i'll get my coat now.

It's official. We actually have a retard here folks. aazidane, why don't you just stop embarrassing yourself and your country here on PDF.

West Bengal is illegally indian occupied Bangladeshi territory! Bengal belongs to Bangladesh. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to understand that. Give us our land back. This demographic war will be stopped. Thanks endians.
chacha chaudhary ka dimaag computer se tej chalta hai aur saabu jupiter grah se aaya hai!!!

I am loving it today!!! first aazidane, and now Farhaan! these guys should join circus!!!!they can make even a dead man laugh!!!:lol:

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

I have "THANKED" Farhaan for his post.. I actually am thankful to him! I am laughing!!!! he has brought happiness to me...

You should get help!! ..perhaps a good Psychiatrist can help you with these schizophrenic episodes.
ya went to a pharmacy to buy anti psychotic drugs.. But they told me those drugs are short in market as 100 crore people of a neighbouring country started to take them for their super power illegll migration delusion.

Mods, Somebody the other day proposed an idea about having a middle east section instead of Bangladesh Defense section. What happened to that? BD section is getting more and more Time pass cum Trolling arena.

Please make the changes asap

Indian are crying for just one ''brave'' soldier who lost his life by the attack of some smuggler, where were they when this brave soldiers were killing unarmed civilian for silly excuses in border . :angry:

Mods, Somebody the other day proposed an idea about having a middle east section instead of Bangladesh Defense section. What happened to that? BD section is getting more and more Time pass cum Trolling arena.

looks like we have pissed of some Indians with sheer logic, Indian's inability to consume logic doesn't surprise me. I bet they are going to start a petition to remove the Bangladeshi section. Next they are going to call their white master Americans for help.

looks like we have pissed of some Indians with sheer logic, Indian's inability to consume logic doesn't surprise me. I bet they are going to start a petition to remove the Bangladeshi section. Next they are going to call their white master Americans for help.

new Id mate ? what was your original name ?

Why middle east section?? Oh yeah the section where indians would be able to serve israel, turn IRAN into persia by their mouth and would be able to show pakistanis that they are not original muslims because they are not Arab!!

Be serious bro. Bangladeshi aazadine or something guy almost made me puke this morning and he said he's from a elite Bangladeshi family. And some other guy was talking about Bangladesh as if it just fell off from skies and had nothing to with India. We are seriously fed up by your Paranoia about evil Indian designs to enslave Bangladesh etc., type threads.

i m surprised that most of the new BD threads here composed of INDO-BD borders problems only..i guess nothing interesting going on at BD's economic and military front..:azn:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! u hurt my eyes!!!! such big fonts can only make some one blind... The mods need a loudhailer!!!!:police:

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

i m surprised that most of the new BD threads here composed of INDO-BD borders problems only..i guess nothing interesting going on at BD's economic and military front..:azn:

Economy and BD??? what are u talking about??? fish and bicycle!!!!

Military and BD?? wait for another revolt or coup.....

West Bengal is illegally indian occupied Bangladeshi territory! Bengal belongs to Bangladesh. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to understand that. Give us our land back. This demographic war will be stopped. Thanks endians.

Mental fart.

And these guys are capable of doing that only.

30muywn.jpg

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom