What's new

Indian guard dies after Bangladesh border attack

Why? When they fought against Lord Clive, we fought with them. Not mumbai, delhi. When Bengal was divided in 1905, Khudiram gave his life. Bengal was re united again. Now britain divided the great bangalis in the name of religion. We both are secular now, so this doesn't count. Look at Westbengal! Suchitra Sen from Pabna, Mithun Chakrabarti from Shariatpur. It is high time they understood that we are their true brethren, not a random guy from hyderabad.

No, It's the Bengali Muslims that almost begged Britain under the leadership of Jinnah. In fact Pakistan was created by UP/Bihar/Bengal Muslims.

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

We can always annex parts of it, which are of strategic value to India. Like CHT. :agree:

Never can we have any part of Bangladesh. It's just overflowing with people. No more people. more trouble.

417645_324291660939886_174775305891523_826341_111897372_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne...939886_174775305891523_826341_111897372_n.jpg

Never can we have any part of Bangladesh. It's just overflowing with people. No more people. more trouble.

CHT is the least populated division if am not wrong, and a lot of Buddhists and Hindus there, prime for annexation.

Brother since last many years indian govt has order not to use gun/bullet against BD (Smuggler/Civilian/illegal migrants). Get your fact right. Where as if BSF has done something wrong , Indian govt had ordered inquiry, the soldier are suspended and justice served.

Please don't flame BD brothers against India.

HR are vocal against armed forces becuase they are immuned to prosecution. If armed forces get attacked they can always go after the culprits and put them before the court. HR does not have to do anything.

lmao dark price is the most naive character i have ever seen. lol oh well he is 17 he will grow up.

CHT is the least populated division if am not wrong, and a lot of Buddhists and Hindus there, prime for annexation.

India has nothing common in CHT. West Bengal and other parts of Bengali speaking people are the natural choice for Bangladesh. Today or tomorrow they will be part of us. Maps gets changes very frequently specially Indian Maps if we look at the history. India could not keep its map even for a century throughout the last 2 millenium.

India has nothing common in CHT. West Bengal and other parts of Bengali speaking people are the natural choice for Bangladesh. Today or tomorrow they will be part of us. Maps gets changes very frequently specially Indian Maps if we look at the history. India could not keep its map even for a century throughout the last 2 millenium.

Like say a Malyali has anything in common with Nagas?

We are a pretty diverse country anyways. So no problems there.

^^^^^^

see farhan this guy is indian bengali hindu
can u see his thinking??
they r indians nothing more than that
you didn't get my sarcasm. I was trolling because this is a troll thread... I got up from bed at 11 am and saw 6 pages of troll. So participated in the troll saga with west bengal...

^^^^^^

see farhan this guy is indian bengali hindu
can u see his thinking??
they r indians nothing more than that

He is not Indian Bengali but Bangladeshi JAMAI, suffering from severe inferiority complex.

@farhaan: That's how things should move... we budge somewhere, u give up sometimes... of course, India being the much bigger nation should be the one sacrificing more. we try to have better relations, more trade, try to resolve issues amicably... and very soon South Asia will be like Europe...

and i sincerely feel that AL govt and Indian govt mostly have moved in that direction... The pro-Hindutva Indian guys can keep shouting minority-appeasement... and similarly, the radical BD's can keep calling AL as Indian Dalaal... the truth is that BD officers and men of all three services are even getting trained in Indian defence training establishments.. That means something!!!!!

Like say a Malyali has anything in common with Nagas?

We are a pretty diverse country anyways. So no problems there.

Brits did not have anything common with Indians either. Nagas are fighting for their self determination.

Brits did not have anything common with Indians either. Nagas are fighting for their self determination.

Those small niggles are no big deal. CHT's destiny lies with the great nation of India. Deal with it :lol:

I have a Chakma friend, he is a pilot officer in BAF. Let the indians come for Chittagong! He will be the first to fire! Dhuuuum......

Back
Top Bottom