What's new

Indian guard dies after Bangladesh border attack

just think about this way
he's taking bangladeshi girl
n he is still insulting bangladeshis here everyday:what:

well thats weired though. I was involved with a Iranian girl for 8 years and I always loved Iranian and Iran. It was only because of her.

just think about this way
he's taking bangladeshi girl
n he is still insulting bangladeshis here everyday:what:
Normal. Famous dulavai-Shala relation. We should stop discussing personal life now..

Who told the story to start with??? I am just telling the myths... LOL

I guess I was overzealous and wanted to interact with Bangladeshis here, but as I said totally wrong crowd.

Don't remember hiring you as my PR guy though:confused:

not i'm not 17

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

if u guys gonna think about race not religion
go for it
but know 1 thing u guys r not muslims
its forbidden in islam

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

by the way farhan
" The believers are but brothers, so make settlement/reconciliation between your brothers"
----- Surah Al-Ĥujurāt 49:10 AL- QURAN

funny :no:

Yes tats true. But Islam does not suggest that to live with your brother under one roof. You should move out once yu get married. Dont live even with yur parents.

not i'm not 17

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

go for it
its forbidden in islam

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

by the way farhan
" The believers are but brothers, so make settlement/reconciliation between your brothers"

not funny! This is why i said ma er kache mashir golpo. I am a pan islamisT..... I was just making fun about west bengal just to tease indians...dude.

ROY is also going to be a proud Bangladeshi then. His dreams are coming true. :p

Yay! Get in! :rolleyes:

I won't apply for it though. I will have issues travelling to India, if I take Bangladeshi citizenship.

not i'm not 17

go for it
its forbidden in islam

by the way farhan

you claimed yourself you are 17 the day before , now do not lie, little boy.

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

Yay! Get in! :rolleyes:

I won't apply for it though. I will have issues travelling to India, if I take Bangladeshi citizenship.

Roy my soon to be Bangladeshi brother.

Indian guard dies after Bangladesh border attack

An Indian border guard died on Tuesday from injuries sustained in an attack by alleged cattle smugglers, security forces say.

_58346501_sar.jpg

Constable Sartaj Singh and his team were patrolling the India-Bangladesh border in West Bengal state when they were attacked.

Another guard was injured although not seriously and is said to be recovering.

Cattle smuggling is rampant along the long and porous border - especially the stretch in West Bengal.

"More than 100 cattle smugglers, including Bangladeshi smugglers, attacked the BSF men a few days back while they were performing duty on the border," Ravi Ponoth, inspector general of the Indian Border Security Force (BSF) told the BBC.

There have been 52 incidents of assault on BSF personnel in south Bengal in the past year, the BSF says.

However, human rights organisations have accused the BSF of regular abuses.

Last week Human Rights Watch said Indian border guards should be prosecuted if found guilty of torture and killings.

This was after a recent video showed eight BSF men torturing an alleged Bangladeshi cattle smuggler. All those involved have been suspended and an enquiry is under way.

link:

BBC News - Indian guard dies after Bangladesh border attack
What Bangladesh should do is take lessons and when ever India tries to hit Bangladesh in the name of catching smugglers India should hit back and hit back really very hard

aazidane i dont even trust u as bangladeshi :no:
u r an indian rajakar

you trust me as a bangladeshi, you dont trust me as a muslim....every post you have made in this forum are all radical islamist post....at such a young age your mind is filled with such religious crap...how is it possible? were you a student in a madrasa?

Back
Top Bottom